• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

IFBB Pro Head Judge Responds To Arnold's Drug Test Comments

Who wants to see natural bodybuilders? The problem is not so much drugs as the amount of drugs. This will never happen, but what I would like to see is athletes being allowed to use a certain amount, and this would be tightly regulated by Dr's. 500 mgs of test, 300 deca or Mast or anavar. Those amounts are fairly safe.

And yes, it would be the same guys. We talk about genetics, usually referring to muscle bellies, X frames and external gifts. However, the ability to benefit from drugs, and to be able withstand drugs are almost as important. I just had a guy...small, highly accomplished martial artist run a program. 400 Test, 200 Deca, anavar T Bol....I keep (or try to keep) all my combat athletes on no more than a gram of gear/week. I hear he has gained 40lbs. MT and BJJ expert but a little guy. Weighs 200 lbs now.

He basically gained 25% of his bodyweight. Finally, many people simply cannot handle the drugs. If you can sit down, drink 32 ounces of whiskey over 30 minutes and survive you can probably handle 3 grams of gear a week.

Back