• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

High School Jerk offs

GUNRACK

PIT POSSE SOD
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Its that time of the year when school is out and now the gym is flooded with high school jerk offs, at least for a couple weeks. They all have there preworkouts and back packs and wander around aimlessly getting in the fuckin way

Its that time of the year when school is out and now the gym is flooded with high school jerk offs, at least for a couple weeks. They all have there preworkouts and back packs and wander around aimlessly getting in the fuckin way
don’t forget also working out in groups of 5 or more and talking in between each set. Every 15 minutes 1 set off a workout lol then go in the locker room and look in the mirror at the muscles they haven't developed yet. Nothing is worse than the high school kid who is doing a d bol only cycle and walking around like he’s the shit bragging to everyone how he put on 30lbs of muscle when in reality he’s just a bloated mess with chipmunk cheeks and skin that looks like a pepperoni pizza.

Hit the gym at 830 last night and it was all kids with bicep only and weigh belts on to curl same hair cuts. Cookie. Cutter kids all probly watched the same bb videos on YouTube and showed up lookin like a class trip. I left and decided I wanna just buy my own lat pull down machine. Cancel membership. And turn my basement into the home gym of my dreams. But since I'm a schmuck. It'll be the gym nightmares are made of.

Hit the gym at 830 last night and it was all kids with bicep only and weigh belts on to curl same hair cuts. Cookie. Cutter kids all probly watched the same bb videos on YouTube and showed up lookin like a class trip. I left and decided I wanna just buy my own lat pull down machine. Cancel membership. And turn my basement into the home gym of my dreams. But since I'm a schmuck. It'll be the gym nightmares are made of.
this is the time of the year I just suck it up and take the extra 30 minute drive to go to the hardcore gym in my area instead of the local cookie cutter gym 2 minutes away from my house. They don’t have the nuts to go into a gym like that just yet and the very few who do aren’t your average high school kids and have earned the respect to lift at a gym like that.

Yea I need a gym with chalk bags. Then I no they mean. Business. Lol

It aint just the hs kids though- My gym has a bunch of poser bodybuilders that think they are real bodybuilders because they competed in a local town show or one in a town 30 min away. Its a joke. They think they are Mr. Olympia. They are in the gym from the time I get there and still there when I leave (even after a 2+ hour workout) in groups working out 10% of the time and blabbing and looking at themselves and each other the rest of the time.
They try to act like they like girls but I think in the locker room they all rim job each other and pack fudge. I dont like them. I think they are super gay and super lame.

True, totally worth the drive to a better gym. I think im just gonna take the rajput route and open my own gym

I feel u.. I will although give them credit for starting to train no matter what age..but yes, they definitely don't have proper gym etiquette and it can get annoying.. nature of the beast..lifting is lifting..just learn the etiquette and stop fucking hogging my deadlift area..move your weight and move on...the group lifts can piss me off if you're in a smaller gym..I don't have time to wait.. I'm there to work, not fucking chit chat and look at girls.. although I don't mind the view..

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

I just wanna know what piece of shit started the trend of these Fags high fivin with the surfer boy smile n laugh between sets. During my lat pull downs. These fucks were practically chillin next to my elbows. I'm still. Blown away by it. N not one of those fags tried to blow me. I mean. What. I'm ugly all A Sudden.

IML Gear Cream!
My gym has its fair share of adult "jerk offs" too...

Oh yes they are at my gym too. Feeling ready to crack some skulls lol

I used to have the local community college baseball team that worked out at my gym. Fuckers woudl do the weirdest exercises while there dumbass coach would supervise all 15-20 of them. I don't ever remember any of them doing core compound lifts. Just dumb shit like taking light dumbells and curling them then turning them over in some stupid looking swim move and going back down. Those guys probably have beefed up rotator cuffs **maybe** and no real power muscle or explosive power to play with.

Don’t leave out the old men in the locker room chatting it up about the weather with their dicks out. Or the fuck face who gets the goddamn floor wet and leaves his towel on the ground. And everyone on a bike going half a mile an hour while reading their phone. And all the bastards who have 30% fat but throw plates around like douchebags, you don’t look cool and if I can hear you throwing shit around over my headphones it’s fucking distracting. Asshats.

Don’t leave out the old men in the locker room chatting it up about the weather with their dicks out. Or the fuck face who gets the goddamn floor wet and leaves his towel on the ground. And everyone on a bike going half a mile an hour while reading their phone. And all the bastards who have 30% fat but throw plates around like douchebags, you don’t look cool and if I can hear you throwing shit around over my headphones it’s fucking distracting. Asshats.
Nice avatar, seems your dog's a good gym buddy lol.

Totally agree on the old goats yakkin it up in the locker room shindig and I am practically an old goat myself :eek:

This is exactly why I train...and tan....at home...

29a35529dca19ee74001f4e5675165fa.jpg
6dc407ae96642759dfee928935f1bfee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn’t agree more lifter6973, but that is a sweet setup

Get Shredded!
Thats good but you are missing out on the gym sluts showing off their titties in low cut tops and camel toes/booty in yoga pants.

True.. I think about what I’m missing a lot...I miss A/C more though... it gets hot as F*ck out there!!

Home gyms FTW!. I haven't fucked with a public gym in years.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

How dare they work out and have fun at the same time.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Nice setup and I'd love something like that myself. Bet you play loud music and go wild in there, lol.

How do you train in there in the winter? Got a heater in there?

Not much of a tanning bed guy at my age now....just me, it would take up good space. Just get out in the sun.

20190608_104141-3096x2322.jpg20190608_104151-3096x2322.jpg20190608_104442-3096x2322.jpg

My sanctuary at about 10:30 am yesterday morning, I usually get to train my two sons here solely to ourselves during the week. I cant imagine going back to a commercial gym with all its distractions, when there are others here there its usually athletes who take training seriously so we don't get all the half hearts and mirror monkeys.. I would build another home gym if I didn't have this option

Back