Wesley VS. S23 (sarm)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    897 Posts
    Rep Points

Good stuff here Wes and you sure keep things real, and that injury sure has to been so damn painful. Bet your recovery has been pretty darn good, just don't tear it again
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Rep Points

Hope itís not the S23 giving you the dryness, really looking forward to a good long inf packed log on this warm. Great info so far and Iím following.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Good stuff here Wes and you sure keep things real, and that injury sure has to been so damn painful. Bet your recovery has been pretty darn good, just don't tear it again
    Hey man great to see you on here and ty for the kind words. Yeah the injury was my worst ever and it still dries up and acts up and I can't bend my knee all the way tbh, it has like 80-90% ROM which doesn't please me at all. But yeah this dryness has been awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasher View Post
    Hope itís not the S23 giving you the dryness, really looking forward to a good long inf packed log on this warm. Great info so far and Iím following.
    Hey man me too. I bought some Pedialyte and chugged it. I am on day 2 off the S23 and I have to say that my leg is less stiff already and eyes less itchy. Will give it a few more days off and see what happens. Hitting the gym today too and so I might still keep the log going with workouts in the meantime.
    DISCOUNT CODE = WES15 FOR 15% OFF OF YOUR ENTIRE OERDER!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts
    Rep Points

Update 7/2/2019

Ok so I took off about 5 days. It took me a day or two to get out of my system. I noticed within 48 hours my eyes were way less itchy and bloodshot. My leg was so hard and achey for a good 48 hours after discontinuation. Then it all resolved. I re-dosed and I immediately the same day started feeling the itchiness coming back. So I hate to report this, but this is 100% this compound causing these issues for me. And honestly I have always heard people complain about Vision issues w certain sarms, especially S4 but there really is not enough feedback on S23. I have to admit my dosaging is super high. I see many people dose even 10mgs, so 45mgs is def up there. Something to consider.

What I will say is this and it is important.
    Never have I taken a compound that made me feel so dehydrated and hard and grainy feeling so quick as this. Not superdrol. Not winstrol, not var, not epiandro, not randro. Not Masteron. NOTHING. So with that being said I do believe this may be vital. This might possibly be one of the very best body recomp products that exists. If you ran this just before competing I cannot think of any compound that has dried me out like this. Bodybuilding might be sitting on a gold mine in this compound and not know it.

So anyways, what I meant to say is I am pulling the log. You see the eyes sucks but I could lower the dose and see if it subsides, EXCEPT...the stiffness in my leg. After not being able to walk for 3 months, a huge surgery and PT for 3x a week for a year. I'm not taking chances. My quad was so tight and hard and I refuse to be stupid enough to possibly damage it again after all I have been through. So huge apology, except I did run this long enough to give my review and I genuinely believe it to be accurate. Thanks to everyone for following along:

Strength - Def saw strength improvements similar to say Anavar
    Muscle Hardness- Extreme hardening of muscles. Greater then any other compound I have ever used, and I have used them all...
    Size- Over 3 weeks I def saw small lean gains. My clothes fit tighter. Again think a DHT compound, that is what the gains felt like.
    Endurance- Shockingly that is one thing I did see. Great endurance on this, especially when used PWO. Why? I am unsure.
    Cardio Function- LIke I said above, endurance and cardio were improved using this PWO.
    Vascularity- Yes, increased vascularity for sure. Noticeable within 1-2 weeks.
    Aggression- None
    Anger- None
    Depression- None
    Overall Mood- Slightly improved, but more so I think because I was motivated to workout more and I also had better workouts.
    Acne- I did notice one or two pimples pop up, which for me is rare, but who knows , might be coincidence
    Oily Skin- Scalp seemed a bit oily on it
    Changes in mood/temperment- Not really any changes except like I said, more motivated
    Agression in the Gym- Wouldn't say Aggression, but def Improved workouts

How this effects Sex- Didn't notice much difference but also did not use it immediately prior just to test out
    Sex Drive- Really unchanged
    Any sexually related issues- Did not notice
    Nightmares- Did not notice
    Night Sweats- None
    Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno- Def won't this is very very dry compound, not wet.
    liver or kidney issues if they present themselves- I did not see any liver/kidney symptoms but I do think at 45mgs this is going to be pretty toxic
    Hair thinning- I didn't lose any hair but I do think this might cause some hair thinning due to the extreme deyhdration alone
    Hair Darkening- Def 100%. Hair on my head and face was way darker
    Hair growth- Facial hair grew in super fast. Way faster then normal.
    DISCOUNT CODE = WES15 FOR 15% OFF OF YOUR ENTIRE OERDER!