Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    843 Posts
    Rep Points

What is Dispense Quick

Dispense quick sponsor is a reseller for GMP manufactured AAS from portugal, ( Brand name DISPENSE QUICK) all products are authentic and can be validated through various sources that are easily accessible online with the use of a descent search engine. Any questions that i miss in this post please feel free to send me a PM.

FAQ:

1: Q:why does the label say "Watson" on it?
    1: A: the label says "bulk source data dist. by: Watson pharma" this only means the company "dispense solutions" uses NDC(National Drug Codes) derived from watson pharmas database. you can look the codes up online to find the origin of each code. every NDC has a registered origin that can be searched. Other forms of "bulk source data" are package inserts that come with every box with the exception of non FDA approved drugs like tren or masteron. The inserts include dose recommendations and side effects.

2: Q: what is GMP?
    2: A: GMP protects patients. GMP ensures that they receive medicinal products of uncompromised high quality. Compliance with these quality standards is imperative during the manufacture, processing, packaging and storage of medicinal products. Manufacturing authorisation will be denied to any company that fails to comply with GMP regulations. This is governed all over the world by acts of law, regulations and guidelines issued by government bodies, ministries and international organisations. Their goal is to put safe and effective medicinal products on the market with no harm to the patients.

3: Q: What are some examples of a GMP operation?
    3: A: Pharmacom labs is a perfect example of a GMP facility. all products undergo very strict manufacturing procedures. quality control is the primary goal in a GMP facility. in order to manufacture human grade injectables to a GMP standard you need to have access to equipment that most ugls simply do not have the budget to support. nor do they posses the knowledge to manufacture a product to this quality standard. also strict USA regulations on anabolic steroids will prevent purchase and use of such equipment without license. therefore facilities of this standard are typically located in areas where there are no resrictions on the manufacturing of AAS.
    other examples of GMP manufactured products are: Sciroxx, Axio, Genshi, Geneza, and Vermodje

4: Q: how do i know the product isnt being faked by a different company?
    4: A: there are several anti counterfeit features on every product that would have to line up. each product has 2 holograms in specific locations, one on the inside of the box, one on the bottom right of the vial label. The package insert has a specific watermark that would be very difficult to replicate by a ugl. also each box comes with a special barcode that contains specific lot number data along with product description, this feature will make it virtually impossible for any Low budget UGL to replicate. all these features work together to prevent counterfeiting by low quality ugls.

5: Q: How do i order?
    5: A: simply send an email toTRTDIRECT@protonmail.com and request a list. the website is currently undergoing modification.

Here at Dispense Quick we want to hold AAS to a higher standard by supplying the highest quality product available, no more guessing about the quality or sterility of the product you are purchasing. Your body and your health should be a primary focus when buying AAS, We are here to make quality available to everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Dispense Quick; 06-06-2019 at 06:19 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    326 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Dispense quick sponsor is a reseller for GMP manufactured AAS from portugal, ( Brand name DISPENSE QUICK) all products are authentic and can be validated through various sources that are easily accessible online with the use of a descent search engine. Any questions that i miss in this post please feel free to send me a PM.

FAQ:

1: Q:why does the label say "Watson" on it?
    1: A: the label says "bulk source data dist. by: Watson pharma" this only means the company "dispense solutions" uses NDC(National Drug Codes) derived from watson pharmas database. you can look the codes up online to find the origin of each code. every NDC has a registered origin that can be searched. Other forms of "bulk source data" are package inserts that come with every box with the exception of non FDA approved drugs like tren or masteron. The inserts include dose recommendations and side effects.

2: Q: what is GMP?
    2: A: GMP protects patients. GMP ensures that they receive medicinal products of uncompromised high quality. Compliance with these quality standards is imperative during the manufacture, processing, packaging and storage of medicinal products. Manufacturing authorisation will be denied to any company that fails to comply with GMP regulations. This is governed all over the world by acts of law, regulations and guidelines issued by government bodies, ministries and international organisations. Their goal is to put safe and effective medicinal products on the market with no harm to the patients.

3: Q: What are some examples of a GMP operation?
    3: A: Pharmacom labs is a perfect example of a GMP facility. all products undergo very strict manufacturing procedures. quality control is the primary goal in a GMP facility. in order to manufacture human grade injectables to a GMP standard you need to have access to equipment that most ugls simply do not have the budget to support. nor do they posses the knowledge to manufacture a product to this quality standard. also strict USA regulations on anabolic steroids will prevent purchase and use of such equipment without license. therefore facilities of this standard are typically located in areas where there are no resrictions on the manufacturing of AAS.
    other examples of GMP manufactured products are: Sciroxx, Axio, Genshi, Geneza, and Vermodje

4: Q: how do i know the product isnt being faked by a different company?
    4: A: there are several anti counterfeit features on every product that would have to line up. each product has 2 holograms in specific locations, one on the inside of the box, one on the bottom right of the vial label. The package insert has a specific watermark that would be very difficult to replicate by a ugl. also each box comes with a special barcode that contains specific lot number data along with product description, this feature will make it virtually impossible for any Low budget UGL to replicate. all these features work together to prevent counterfeiting by low quality ugls.

5: Q: How do i order?
    5: A: simply send an email toTRTDIRECT@KEEMAIL.ME and request a list. the website is currently undergoing modification.

Here at Dispense Quick we want to hold AAS to a higher standard by supplying the highest quality product available, no more guessing about the quality or sterility of the product you are purchasing. Your body and your health should be a primary focus when buying AAS, We are here to make quality available to everyone!

Thanks Sherk! You the man, mate!

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    947 Posts
    Rep Points

Great start for any confusion from members about DQ.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Rep Points

Now the next question will be ď but I donít see test e on the list, is it out of stock?Ē Lol speaking of which tho all seriousness is there any plans to start carrying it again? I remember when dq was first around he told me why they were dropping it but I donít remember the specifics of that conversation

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    843 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    Now the next question will be ď but I donít see test e on the list, is it out of stock?Ē Lol speaking of which tho all seriousness is there any plans to start carrying it again? I remember when dq was first around he told me why they were dropping it but I donít remember the specifics of that conversation
    Thatís a great question and one that I will find an answer to. Iím extremely new to the operations of Dispense Quick so some things I am learning along the way, like the answer here. Thanks for bringing it up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Thatís a great question and one that I will find an answer to. Iím extremely new to the operations of Dispense Quick so some things I am learning along the way, like the answer here. Thanks for bringing it up

there have been more problems with the enanthate ester than any other for many UGLS. The Blend 2X a week or E4D has been beautiful.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    449 Posts
    Rep Points

we dropped test e entirely due to inconsistencies with PIP. some batches were fine to inject, others were really painful, this is a common problem with test e in particular. i am not sure of the specifics, i did a write up on it years ago when we encountered this ongoing issue. after a year or so of this being a problem we just took it off the list and replaced it with iso.
    we now have
    1 blend
    1 short ester ( prop)
    1 medium length ester ( iso)
    1 long ester test ( cyp)
    we felt as tho this should be the most accommodating. all the products on the list are proven and no issues since adding any of them. we stand behind them all, the test e we could just no longer stand behind.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    326 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dispense Quick View Post
    we dropped test e entirely due to inconsistencies with PIP. some batches were fine to inject, others were really painful, this is a common problem with test e in particular. i am not sure of the specifics, i did a write up on it years ago when we encountered this ongoing issue. after a year or so of this being a problem we just took it off the list and replaced it with iso.
    we now have
    1 blend
    1 short ester ( prop)
    1 long ester test ( cyp)
    we felt as tho this should be the most accommodating. all the products on the list are proven and no issues since adding any of them. we stand behind them all, the test e we could just no longer stand behind.
    Max is down with the ISO and Blend!!

Max

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    331 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dispense Quick View Post
    we now have
    1 blend
    1 short ester ( prop)
    1 long ester test ( cyp)
    That's interesting...
    CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL PRICE LIST
    If you have any questions please dont hesitate to e-mail me at: US-DS@protonmail.com

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    449 Posts
    Rep Points

i think we kicked it to the curb back in 2016. we may be adding it back and giving it another shot when the amp line is listed.
    Quote Originally Posted by dawg16 View Post
    That's interesting...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Rep Points

Well you getting rid of test e was a blessing in disguise because thatís when I decided to try iso 😃

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    326 Posts
    Rep Points

Well you getting rid of test e was a blessing in disguise because thatís when I decided to try iso
    Iso with Iso is a new cycle!! Lol

Max