• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Asians have replaced americans as worst tourist (they shit in public)

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered
Reaction score
I didn't read the article but I will attest to the title I've been to Thailand Italy Greece and Spain all of those countries make fun of and hate Chinese tourists. That statement comes directly from the tour guides I've used mouths.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I went to Australia about 16 years ago and the fucking Asian tourists there were the rudest fuckers ever. Constantly cutting n lines and walking in front of you as if they were the only people there for vacation. Plus they speak so fucking loud it's annoying.

I went to Australia about 16 years ago and the fucking Asian tourists there were the rudest fuckers ever. Constantly cutting n lines and walking in front of you as if they were the only people there for vacation. Plus they speak so fucking loud it's annoying.

Bro they are always yelling wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“A chink is always a gook, but a gook isn’t always a chink” - some white guy

You can’t tell if they’re angry or not when they yell, its makes everything uncomfortable

There was a clip on the news a while back, some Chinese woman with her kids, she was letting them shit out the open in a park. This was in the US somewhere. I believe she was charged and given a ticket.

Fuck yes they always are. They as a majority seem very animated when they talk and for all I know they could be having a normal conversation but they are into it. When I went on vacation though they would walk right in front of me and then slow down to look at things as well as just cutting in front of lines. They were the absolute worst tourists ever. They truly were in there own little world. I don't know if it's a cultural thing or what but way worse than anything I have seen in the US for sure. Hopefully it's just the tourist ones that are like that and back home the majority are respectful but it definitely made me look at Asian people differently.

Chinese are the worst tourists. I absolutely avoid any place expecting chinese.

Also spanish speaking people in Floria. I dont know which race they are but god damn annoying. Talk too loud and too fast. Never shut up. Cut lines. Their kids are out of control. No wonder trump wants to build a wall.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Back