• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is this Overkill for joint support?

RoidsR4m3

Going Pro 2016
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
81XuuFfYHzL._SY550_.jpg
81JH4m7dWLL._SY550_.jpg
81gNuF7FPVL._SY550_.jpg
41lynLEwqWL._SY450_.jpg

Plus these too....
51NI61u-qJL._SY450_.jpg
2Q==
41%2BUBEVIQCL._SY300_.jpg
818Ul0XjPvL._SY550_.jpg
1346521552_1346521536_25072012339.jpg

Last edited:
That's actually what I'm trying to find out. Instead of taking an all-in-one so to say like Animal Flex or some of the other joint supports, I decided to break it down and get top potency for each one. But here's my questions and an expensive one too because this was not cheap, Things like Curcumin and Wobenzyme both reduce inflammation, so would be stupid to take the two. One consists of digestive and systemic enzymes while the other contains high potency Curcumin.

my joints actually aren't that bad, just taking precautions... After a six month lay off from the gym due to my broken hand, I started to lift again. After only three short weeks I went to heavy and was readjusting my grip on dumbbell presses, I pulled something in my elbow. Now it feels like a bad case of Tennis elbow. That's why I decided to go all out on this one.

Tennis elbow sucks, i have been dealing with it for almost a decade since college baseball it never healed right and the only true healing is rest and light rehab work...so like your doing just lube the shit outa your joints and be smart about the weight you put up..

IML Gear Cream!
Well, today is the day I start my Alflutop. have had it for a week but decided to start it today. I'm going to just a little bit more research about pinning sites first but for right now I plan on pinning it near my right elbow joint and then alternating every day for 20 days strait. I'll let you guys know what I find out and how the pinning goes.

Hope it works bro. Our joints do take a beating. My shoulders are starting to feel it. I'm thinking of adding something to help.

By the way, what is NPP? I've seen it mentioned but don't know what it stands for.

Back