DQ Iso/Nandrolone cruise with bloods

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,054 Posts
    Rep Points

DQ Iso/Nandrolone cruise with bloods

So Iím just finishing up a big blast and ready to turn it down a bit and do a cruise/small cycle until the next blast. DQ was kind enough to hook me up with two bottles of test iso to use for this cruise and the deca is out of my stash. I will be pinning.75 mg of test iso Monday Wednesday and Friday for a total of 450mg per week and pinning .6 mg of deca Monday and Friday for a total of 240mg of nandrolone a week. Iíve decided not to use proviron in this cruise since Iíve been running it for about 6 months straight now. As far as an ai I will use arimidex as needed probably somewhere around .5mg e3d or e4d and will only add in cabergoline if ED issues arise before pulling bloods. I plan on pulling bloods either week 5 or 6 just depending on my work schedule and when I will be able to get them drawn. The plan is to cruise on this for six weeks minimum maybe a little longer and then start back up a nice blast which will likely be exclusively DQ product again. Iíll post weekly updates and whatnot and be sure to post what everyone wants to see the bloods! Iíll be pulling bloods 72hrs after last pin. Iím also running hgh Monday-Friday at 2.5-5iu a day mostly just 2.5 sometimes an extra pin here and there. Iím really looking to just maintain during this cruise and try to get some good joint relief and prime my body for the next blast. Itís been a long while since Iíve taken a full week off from lifting which I hate doing but like to try to do every six months just to heal up a bit so somewhere in this cruise Iíll be doing that as well and only doing stretching and light cardio for that week I decide to take off from lifting. Thanks DQ for hooking me up with the iso for this cruise I truly appreciate it. Nothing beats getting for free what you would have paid for anyway!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    518 Posts
    Rep Points

Thank you for posting. i look forward to results!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,054 Posts
    Rep Points

First pin down last night. I pinned at around 8:30pm and will continue to keep my pins as close to the same time on injection days not sure how much that affects anything with longer esters but just something I always do and especially with short esters. Not much else to say super smooth gear and great quality from my years of previous experience running DQ brand.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,029 Posts
    Rep Points

Sweet
    -"Great minds think alike"

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    First pin down last night. I pinned at around 8:30pm and will continue to keep my pins as close to the same time on injection days not sure how much that affects anything with longer esters but just something I always do and especially with short esters. Not much else to say super smooth gear and great quality from my years of previous experience running DQ brand.
    I inject 2x per week and I notice if I miss a day! I always try to take supplements at the same times each week and each day.

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,029 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm interested to see how our blood work compares.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,054 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    I'm interested to see how our blood work compares.

me as well. I definitely have some scar tissue built up for sure after that last blast and also got some bad gear from another sponsor who did a give away. I took three injections of said sponsors rip mix and they all turned into hard ass swollen lumps. That was three weeks ago finally one is completely gone and the other two are almost gone but it was definitely a lesson learned to not take free gear or extremely discounted gear just because. Iím also curious if the deca will have any effect on bloods, I canít find anything scientific stating yes or no just bro science with conflicting answers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,054 Posts
    Rep Points

One week down. Still feeling great and libido is still high despite cutting my test dose in half and dropping the proviron. Didnít use an ai this past week I didnít feel the need to and donít think Iíll have to take much at all during this cruise/ mini cycle.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,019 Posts
    Rep Points

How are things going for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,054 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    How are things going for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    absolutely great man about to take my 6th pin to cap off 2 weeks in. Absolutely no loss in libido other than crashing my estrogen by mistake trying to take care of a very tiny lump of gyno I developed. I had some letro from another source that turned out to be completely fake so I placed an order with dq since I knew his would be spot on. Took three half pills for 2.5mg doses and by the second dose the gyno was completely gone ( it was tiny to begin with) I decided to take one more 2.5mg dosage and that did me in and crashed my estrogen so I used a little trick Iíve used in the past and thatís taking d bol right before bed time for a few days and that did the trick already I believe. I donít think Iíll need an ai on this run but have adex and letro on hand just Incase. Overall Iím feeling great and already planning my next blast which I think will be npp, mast p, test p, proviron and maybe an oral to kickstart and finish. Of course everything will be dq except the test p, I have a bunch on hand already from psl.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    518 Posts
    Rep Points

PSL is a great shop, love those guys and Vision is the man.
    absolutely great man about to take my 6th pin to cap off 2 weeks in. Absolutely no loss in libido other than crashing my estrogen by mistake trying to take care of a very tiny lump of gyno I developed. I had some letro from another source that turned out to be completely fake so I placed an order with dq since I knew his would be spot on. Took three half pills for 2.5mg doses and by the second dose the gyno was completely gone ( it was tiny to begin with) I decided to take one more 2.5mg dosage and that did me in and crashed my estrogen so I used a little trick Iíve used in the past and thatís taking d bol right before bed time for a few days and that did the trick already I believe. I donít think Iíll need an ai on this run but have adex and letro on hand just Incase. Overall Iím feeling great and already planning my next blast which I think will be npp, mast p, test p, proviron and maybe an oral to kickstart and finish. Of course everything will be dq except the test p, I have a bunch on hand already from psl.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts
    Rep Points

Love the cruise combo J!

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,054 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dispense Quick View Post
    PSL is a great shop, love those guys and Vision is the man.
    one of three sources I use. Not many sources can you rest assure youíll get quality gear, kinda sad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,029 Posts
    Rep Points

Nice and thorough so far Jswole!!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    518 Posts
    Rep Points

not sure what happened with Nexxtec again but i love them as far as international. always have good deals on pharma amps.
    one of three sources I use. Not many sources can you rest assure youíll get quality gear, kinda sad