DQ Iso/Nandrolone cruise with bloods

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dispense Quick View Post
    not sure what happened with Nexxtec again but i love them as far as international. always have good deals on pharma amps.
    I remember you telling me that via pm before you came back ( did I mention how glad I am your back in business 😘 lol) I tried placing an order with them and couldnít get a confirmation and donation details so I gave up that was a red flag to me. As far as international goes the gear and options are MUCH better than what we have access to at the neighborhood stores which is why I value shops like DQ so much. Their are two neighborhood stores with great quality gear that I use unfortunately the other one charges a lot more, about 75 for a bottle of test and 100 or more for tren which is the main reason DQ gets about 95% of my orders now not to mention the quality is the same so why pay more for the same quality? When you left I wasted a lot of money with other UGLs and then when I found the other source Iím speaking of I was very happy with the quality just not the prices I was spending waaaaaayyyyy to much just for basic cycles and had to do multiple orders just to be able to afford a full cycle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    947 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dispense Quick View Post
    not sure what happened with Nexxtec again but i love them as far as international. always have good deals on pharma amps.
    Their rep was an ass...
    No people skills whatsoever.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    Their rep was an ass...
    No people skills whatsoever.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk
    he was/is kind of a dick but I also think a lot of that has to do with his English and itís more of a language barrier combined with him also being a bit of an ass lol. I remember in a thread someone had questions about one of the items he received and he blew up and started saying how he is the rep and no one is going to take his rep position lol when nothing along those lines were even said.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    449 Posts
    Rep Points

the last order i placed with them was kind of difficult and not as easy as it usually was. but things came quickly and everything was great quality for the price as usual, but they keep disappearing off of various forums so that is a bit of a red flag to me as well.
    they have been around a very long time, before them i use to use genxxl ( i think that was the name) gear by axiolabs and when they went down i switched to nexxtec, used them for many years for pharmacy international.
    now days i just run DQ gear, i some times dabble here and there if i see a good brand on sale but in my honest opinion i never really feel quite the same on other brands. in fact i stopped taking my galaneka test depo 250 amps and went back to DQ t300 and i feel way different. not to toot my own horn or brand i honestly just like the products better. That isnt to say i dont like other shops.
    psl, drugsgear, domestic supply, pharmacom, all great but it comes down to price at that point. where do you draw the line at quality, can you say that any of these brands are any better then the other as far as quality? they are all as good as it gets, so for me its about price at that point.
    i will never sacrifice quality for price however.

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    he was/is kind of a dick but I also think a lot of that has to do with his English and it’s more of a language barrier combined with him also being a bit of an ass lol. I remember in a thread someone had questions about one of the items he received and he blew up and started saying how he is the rep and no one is going to take his rep position lol when nothing along those lines were even said.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Rep Points

Time for an update. Iíve been feeling really good as of late. Havenít lost any size and only a small bit of vascularity. Oddly enough, my strength has been shooting through the roof the past few weeks itís crazy man Iím not sure exactly why or whatís causing it I always train pretty hard and eat clean but its almost like Iím running tren and Anadrol my strength has been going up so much. I was waiting for it to kind of slow down last week but every workout I did I was able to finish with more weight or more reps then the previous week. Iíll be pulling bloods the week after July 4th and from there will be starting my blast. Iíll post my actual blast when I start it because like I said before I posted a general idea of what itís going to be but Iíve already made some adjustments and Iím sure Iíll make more before the time actually comes. The goal with the next blast is the same goal as always really lol add as much muscle and strength as possible while still looking good with my shirt off. I will be a little more conservative moving forward, no longer the days of running 3,4,or5 grams of gear lol. My bloods actually came back decent with the exception of cholesterol and my BP was elevated as well. With children now I just look at things a little different and I would like to keep doing this for a long while instead of ending it early due to health. Moving forward Iíll try to be more conservative and keep my blast around 1-1.5g and never higher than 2g.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    843 Posts
    Rep Points

Damn man, your strength is increasing? Sounds like a good problem to have. Usually itís the opposite. You must be doing something right!!

Dispense Quick Rep
    Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Damn man, your strength is increasing? Sounds like a good problem to have. Usually itís the opposite. You must be doing something right!!

Dispense Quick Rep
    Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list
    I find it really odd myself, definitely not complaining lol and for those who may be wondering the last month of my cycle i switched to short esters so itís not from thoes still being active in my system. Iím really not sure what exactly causes it like I said I always train intense and my diet has stayed the same really the only difference is I dropped a handful of compounds I was blasting. Hopefully it stays this way lol but I seriously doubt it