Gear Church


Another Gear Church TD and New Cycle!

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    MassiveFish's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    268

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    98
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    42
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Rep Points
    4200100

    Another Gear Church TD and New Cycle!

    Gear church is great he continues to go above and beyond for me and all his customers I wouldn't know what I'd do without such a quality source!! I'm currently running 100mg Var, 800mg Mast but I might push this towards a gram later on, 250mg Test, and so Far 100mg of Tren E building up to 200 then seeing where I go from there as I had a very bad experience with Tren Ace from the very first injection but with this Tren E everything has been smooth so far so I'll see if the long ester turns out more tolerable. Anyways I'll either start a log or just hit with some before and afters mid way this shall be a sight to see. I'm taking my body composition back in the name of Oden !!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    9,778

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,276
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,643
    Thanked in
    1,205 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Appreciate your loyalty!



    Quote Originally Posted by MassiveFish View Post
    Gear church is great he continues to go above and beyond for me and all his customers I wouldn't know what I'd do without such a quality source!! I'm currently running 100mg Var, 800mg Mast but I might push this towards a gram later on, 250mg Test, and so Far 100mg of Tren E building up to 200 then seeing where I go from there as I had a very bad experience with Tren Ace from the very first injection but with this Tren E everything has been smooth so far so I'll see if the long ester turns out more tolerable. Anyways I'll either start a log or just hit with some before and afters mid way this shall be a sight to see. I'm taking my body composition back in the name of Oden !!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Mick's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,806

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    419
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    348
    Thanked in
    211 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    That shit is the bomb!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Zunteck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    521

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    311
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    46
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points
    434098615

    Dude I canít wait for my order! GC is so fast with shipping I donít want to buy anywhere else Man.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    MassiveFish's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    268

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    98
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    42
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Rep Points
    4200100

    Quote Originally Posted by Zunteck View Post
    Dude I canít wait for my order! GC is so fast with shipping I donít want to buy anywhere else Man.
    Trust me I know lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    MassiveFish's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    268

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    98
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    42
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Rep Points
    4200100




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    24

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    200100


  8. #8
    Senior Member
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,443

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,068
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,142
    Thanked in
    898 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by underthebar View Post
    Tuesday wait over lol

    Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    MassiveFish's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    268

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    98
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    42
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Rep Points
    4200100

    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    Tuesday wait over lol

    Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk
    Lmfaoooooo


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    MassiveFish's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    268

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    98
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    42
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Rep Points
    4200100




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    13

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    500100

    GC TrenE is a creeper and in my opinion over dosed, but when it hit I felt like Moses. I did not hear the 10 commandments but man did I hear a whole lot of other shat. This old guy should not be messing with Tren but I like it I like it a lot.

  12. #12
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    9,778

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,276
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,643
    Thanked in
    1,205 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    And how much Tren was this old guy running?😎


    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Sr View Post
    GC TrenE is a creeper and in my opinion over dosed, but when it hit I felt like Moses. I did not hear the 10 commandments but man did I hear a whole lot of other shat. This old guy should not be messing with Tren but I like it I like it a lot.

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    MassiveFish's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    268

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    98
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    42
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Rep Points
    4200100

    Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    And how much Tren was this old guy running?
    I'd like to know too cus my 200 is starting to feel like a lot more but I still want up the stakes .


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Thank you gear church
    By M760 in forum Gear Church
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-21-2019, 04:21 AM
  2. Gear church?
    By tp4266 in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 04-02-2019, 07:00 AM
  3. Gear Church
    By Juice69 in forum Gear Church
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-09-2018, 07:49 PM
  4. Gear Church
    By spartan3924 in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-12-2017, 07:57 AM
  5. Gear church indeed
    By bigsjunk in forum Gear Church
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-29-2017, 05:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Forums