• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Var

Thisfackinguy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
New to the forum but running second cycle of anavar. (oxavar from biotech pharmaclinico).. Curious if running 50mg daily just once a day will still have the same benefit of splitting that 50 and taking 25 and 25. Any thoughts? Started the cycle today and did one dose of 50mg this morning.

Yes, you can take them all at once. Most people dose their orals all at once. What else are you running with the anavar? Hopefully at the very least some testosterone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Haven't gotten into anything else. Just the var at the moment. Debating on running test with it someday though. Just not in to all the pct crap. All that shit gets expensive! Lol

I just keep seeing conflicting opinions. Some people say to split the dose so it stays in your system. Others say it's fine to take it all at once 🤷*♂️. My first cycle I split it so I figured this time around I'd change it up and do it once daily.. Maybe In a week or 2 I'll bump it to 75 and do 50 in the am and 25 at night just to experiment

You shouldn't be running orals and no test .

If pct is to expensive then maybe this isn't for you.

You don't risk your health and shut your levels down for a var only cycle.

you should always use a test based injectable

The risk vs reward is not worth it at all.

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

I've done an oral only cycle in the past with var and I've also heard a pct is not necessary while running an only var cycle. Didn't run pct with my first cycle and had no issues. I'm not looking to go all in with the peds. Just looking for a little boost, something to pave the way. My first var cycle yielded good results & I had the opportunity to do it again and I did. My own question was in regards to either 1 or 2x a day and if it made a difference taking your dose at once or splitting it up since everywhere I read half say 1 way and the other half say the other lol.

I've done an oral only cycle in the past with var and I've also heard a pct is not necessary while running an only var cycle. Didn't run pct with my first cycle and had no issues. I'm not looking to go all in with the peds. Just looking for a little boost, something to pave the way. My first var cycle yielded good results & I had the opportunity to do it again and I did. My own question was in regards to either 1 or 2x a day and if it made a difference taking your dose at once or splitting it up since everywhere I read half say 1 way and the other half say the other lol.

Did you watch the video??? It explains in detail the answer to your question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Add test p,c or e and Boom. Strength and muscle. Without test kinda not worth it brotha... but it’s your body.

This is just my opinion...Dylan Gemelli is a total ass that only cares about his bottom line...I cant stand his arrogance.

I don’t know him personally, but I have seen many “experts” on YouTube and I can’t say that his info is off point. Dosage, science behind the hormones seem to line up with multiple sources.
This guy on the other hand is way out there...
https://youtu.be/ojkBAWFnqMA

This guy seconds what I explained before. Anavar has a half-life of 9 hours according to this source. Therefore 2x per day is better than all at once.
https://youtu.be/HroZo52cD1E

I've used anavar and stronger orals than anavar, I've taken them several ways. am/pm and a once a day daily dose, etc... the difference is negligible, imo. if its stable plasma levels you're after then, yeah, then split your dosages, however, that doesn't equate to increased gains or anything else for that matter.

I also agree with sherk and what others have already written, there are better ways than anavar only cycles, live and learn.

This guy seconds what I explained before. Anavar has a half-life of 9 hours according to this source. Therefore 2x per day is better than all at once.
https://youtu.be/HroZo52cD1E

I would take Dave's advice.

He's very knowledgeable and has built a very good reputation on harm reduction involving AAS.

His documentary, under construction, was pretty interesting too.

Too expensive??? You only get one body take care of it you still need to pct on var anyway

Back