DNP Source

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: DNP Source

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    exerciseordie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gone
    Posts
    4,214

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    DNP Source

    I hate to post this as itís been posted so many times. That said, there are no good answers of sources that are still open that I know of. Can someone DM me a good dnp source? Or if itís not private post it in the forum? Thanks!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Anything said by ExerciseorDie is for informational purposes only! Period! Dont do illegal shit.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,806

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,295
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,272
    Thanked in
    995 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by exerciseordie View Post
    I hate to post this as itís been posted so many times. That said, there are no good answers of sources that are still open that I know of. Can someone DM me a good dnp source? Or if itís not private post it in the forum? Thanks!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Be careful with that stuff...

    Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,881

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    756
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    832
    Thanked in
    609 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    yeah- stuff can be toxic and land you in the ER or worse if you dont research and start out with very low dose. Meso has a few sources I think still
    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    Be careful with that stuff...

    Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,806

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,295
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,272
    Thanked in
    995 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    yeah- stuff can be toxic and land you in the ER or worse if you dont research and start out with very low dose. Meso has a few sources I think still
    I did it with no issues. I could only do 2 days on/1 day off though.

    Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    wrekem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    905

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    33 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I run low dose 6 weeks or so at a time. It works with good diet and you can still function. Glad i still have a stash from fortis

  6. #6
    Member


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    43

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    300100

    Quote Originally Posted by wrekem View Post
    I run low dose 6 weeks or so at a time. It works with good diet and you can still function. Glad i still have a stash from fortis
    Yeah 200mg for a few weeks worked well for me. However, I only managed to save a small stash.

    Another place like fortis is bound to open up dont you think? They'll sell for a short time and then be gone.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    wrekem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    905

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    33 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by money2blow View Post
    Yeah 200mg for a few weeks worked well for me. However, I only managed to save a small stash.

    Another place like fortis is bound to open up dont you think? They'll sell for a short time and then be gone.
    You would think. But theres truly no telling. Its just a waiting game i suppose.

  8. #8
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    big_rich's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,366

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    612
    Thanked in
    419 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Dnp is a scarey drug.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Blood sweat and years

  9. #9
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    960

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    39
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    85
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    This one time...I ran it at 750 a day for a month.

    Capped the pills myself...


    My point is...its scary, its rough, it can fucking kill you.

    But you have to know your tolerance and be willing to do everything to "stay safe"...like cold showers/ice baths, fans, ac 24/7. 2+gallons of water. Also dont trust anyone but yourself in terms of dosing..(I also went from 15% to 8% via hydrostatic testing in that month)



    This other time I ran at at 500mg a day with 250mg caps I bought premade. About a week in, I popped 2 caps...3 hours later i was laying in my bath tub with a 20lb bag of ice on top of me panting like a bitch in heat hoping I wouldn't die...


    Still havent completely regained hearing in 1 ear and my right eye (which had suffered vision loss from a car accident) is even worse.


    My point this time? Dont trust anyones shit and assume it's all overdosed because that shit will eventually peak (36 hour half life) and if its overdoses you can fucking ruin yourself.

  10. #10
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    You figure it out
    Posts
    213

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    69
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Rep Points
    6090100

    Quote Originally Posted by elit3keraed View Post
    This one time...I ran it at 750 a day for a month.

    Capped the pills myself...


    My point is...its scary, its rough, it can fucking kill you.

    But you have to know your tolerance and be willing to do everything to "stay safe"...like cold showers/ice baths, fans, ac 24/7. 2+gallons of water. Also dont trust anyone but yourself in terms of dosing..(I also went from 15% to 8% via hydrostatic testing in that month)



    This other time I ran at at 500mg a day with 250mg caps I bought premade. About a week in, I popped 2 caps...3 hours later i was laying in my bath tub with a 20lb bag of ice on top of me panting like a bitch in heat hoping I wouldn't die...


    Still havent completely regained hearing in 1 ear and my right eye (which had suffered vision loss from a car accident) is even worse.


    My point this time? Dont trust anyones shit and assume it's all overdosed because that shit will eventually peak (36 hour half life) and if its overdoses you can fucking ruin yourself.
    Sounds like great stuff, fun times man

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    wrekem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    905

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    33 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldschoolone View Post
    Sounds like great stuff, fun times man
    Dont ever follow this idea as a good way to run this stuff

  12. #12
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,881

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    756
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    832
    Thanked in
    609 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    750 mg per day for a month is insane- lucky he didnt die
    Anyone thinking they just have to try it, do 150 or 200 mg per day to start- after a few days you wont feel so stoked about DNP anymore- It does work for weight loss but at the cost of making you feel like complete shit and sweating like sweating is going out of style (way worses than tren night sweats).
    Quote Originally Posted by wrekem View Post
    Dont ever follow this idea as a good way to run this stuff
    Last edited by lifter6973; 06-19-2019 at 02:35 PM.

  13. #13
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,881

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    756
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    832
    Thanked in
    609 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Actually 100 mg/day to start is better and if you can handle it, work your way up to 200 or 250 mg per day. I dont suggest going over 250 mg/day.
    Also a max run of this stuff should be held to 14 days- Even at low doses this stuff accumulates and if you run longer than 14 days you are risking a trip to the ER.
    Last edited by lifter6973; 06-19-2019 at 02:39 PM.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    wrekem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    905

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    33 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    250 a day. One pill. For 4 weeks is most ive done and it was able to let me function and do a lift as normal and lose lots of fat. Thats where i like it

  15. #15
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    960

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    39
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    85
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Fucking gnarly shit. I was lean as hell but would sweat just talking.

    I know a surprising number of dudes that take it to a higher level that that but like everyone else has said.

    It's not a good way to do it. Short term (1 week) blast maybe. But long term nah.

Similar Threads

  1. BPC 157 Source
    By ajerone in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-02-2017, 02:48 PM
  2. Any source for HMG
    By bigbal2943 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-07-2015, 07:04 PM
  3. Which source?
    By TBJ in forum The Pit
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-04-2015, 05:11 PM
  4. HGH source?
    By carpe_vitam in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-30-2013, 07:53 AM
  5. IP Source is not on the source list any more?
    By carpe_vitam in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-08-2013, 01:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Forums