DNP Source

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DNP Source

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points

The half life isnt so insanely long that 250mg accumulates to a lethal dose level unless you're maybe 100lbs.

If you wanna fear monger at least use real facts (or anecdotal evidence like my own experience) and not something absurd like "even on low dose over 14 days you're risking a trip to the er".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    609 Posts
    Rep Points

lol- ok- Im trying to warn people who have never used this before. Im going by what I have seen and what I have read through research. In reality, any dose (or claimed dose) for someone who hasnt used before can have serious consequences. Good for you that you didnt land in the ER but that doesnt mean someone else wont.
    Be smart bros- If you have to use it, no harm in starting out low and seeing how your body reacts, then you can gauge on where to go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by elit3keraed View Post
    The half life isnt so insanely long that 250mg accumulates to a lethal dose level unless you're maybe 100lbs.

If you wanna fear monger at least use real facts (or anecdotal evidence like my own experience) and not something absurd like "even on low dose over 14 days you're risking a trip to the er".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

I ran it once... yes it will make you sweat worse than Tren. I started small and capped at 250mg a day. I ran a month. It sucked ass, but works well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts
    Rep Points

Worth noting I have taken it twice both times about 2 weeks at 200-400mg and went for lasik a couple months ago and was turned down because I have cataracts in both eyes. Iím 32 and she said thatís very very rare. However I have a disease and have been taking predispose for 3 years and she said this was likely the culprit. I have heard however Dnp can cause it so who knows

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points

I have been taking dnp off and on for years a few weeks at a time. Go every year for my eye exam. Actually just went this past week. 20/20 vision, no cataracts, glaucoma etc. Not promoting dnp but just wanted to say i never had anything bad happen to my eyes from it. Everyone im sure is more or less susceptible.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    609 Posts
    Rep Points

Good lord- cataracts at 32, that sucks- sorry bro- Ive seen that it can cause cataracts too but generally in a very low percentage of users and that is when they were studying DNP effects a long time ago. Still, that is another aspect I worry about, but I worry about everything.
    Cant complain about DNP effects on burning fat but how I feel on it makes it not worth it to me. Others who tolerate it better than me will surely like what it does for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by bababoeyasf View Post
    Worth noting I have taken it twice both times about 2 weeks at 200-400mg and went for lasik a couple months ago and was turned down because I have cataracts in both eyes. Iím 32 and she said thatís very very rare. However I have a disease and have been taking predispose for 3 years and she said this was likely the culprit. I have heard however Dnp can cause it so who knows

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Here's a brain teaser

Was 226

Took 200mg
    Monday. Wednesday Friday only!!

Went to 209

Of course I restricted carbs

More is always better