• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lump after injection

Sixshot

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is the 1st time in like 7 years 2 days after injection feels like I got a lump in my shoulder. Should I be nervous?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Test 300 2ccs

Rip stack leaves a lump for a day on me. Once was Like 3 days hurt like hell. But goes away. Take Advil if it hurts.

Rip stack leaves a lump for a day on me. Once was Like 3 days hurt like hell. But goes away. Take Advil if it hurts.
I have been and ice

I have been and ice

I always use a little heating pad post injection. Especially if alot of volumn or high cons. Hope it helps

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I always use a little heating pad post injection. Especially if alot of volumn or high cons. Hope it helps

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Ty I will try next time

I heat my oils up under hot running water for a minute pre inject. Keeps me from getting sore spots

Hey sixshot have you injected again?? Have you gotten anymore big lumps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did it on my left n right butt cheek, lol no lumps but pip also this was the first time I did these muscles. Always did shoulders tri n big did it Friday on left one and it sore, just took motrin

IML Gear Cream!
What is the oil carrier?? Could be a long shot but for me turns out I get an allergic reaction to mig 870 and got big ass painful lumps and now that my test isn’t mig 870 I no longer get painful lumps

What is the oil carrier?? Could be a long shot but for me turns out I get an allergic reaction to mig 870 and got big ass painful lumps and now that my test isn’t mig 870 I no longer get painful lumps

Monster test 300 doesn’t agree with me and has some bite to it when I don’t mix it with something else

I just wanted to through that out there because for about 4 months I got BIG lumps that was very painful some would last some as long as two weeks and that fucking sucked, just glad with the help of others we figured out why.

Monster test 300 doesn’t agree with me and has some bite to it when I don’t mix it with something else

Test 300 mg I did 2cc in cheek

Ya I get it’s test but what’s the oil carrier it should/might say on the bottle

Test 300 mg I did 2cc in cheek

I get it once in a while, specially should injections. Heat pad and couple of days its fine. Just make sure you keep an eye on it. You don't want to to turn red or hot to the touch.

Ya I get it’s test but what’s the oil carrier it should/might say on the bottle

Monster

I had the same problem with getting pip with the test c 300, even at 1/2 cc. Used there deca, mast and tren with no issues. Just the test c

I've used hen 4 long time this is the first time this happened

Just did 1 cc in each bicep last night,so far it's good but a little pip going on. This is the first time test c has done this to me.

Get Shredded!
This is true for me for some i ran Mosters test e! I got great results from it but there was always a bite after the injection!!

Back