New Customer!

Thread: New Customer!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts
    Rep Points

New Customer!

I had PM'd ldog with a blend question and he instructed me to email GC so I did, I chatted with him for a bit, by the way the responses from him were so fast, probably faster then any other source I have ever used, so he actually made me my custom Sustanon Blend and I also picked up some var for my girl and some Mast P and Tren A, when pack came there was a very slight issue, but with as fast as GC corrected it the issue ended up being a NON issue lol, this is how fast he is!

So all that said I cannot wait to try the new Sustanon and Tren and Mast(which should be this week!) after chatting a bit more he may be able to improve on the blend a little more and make it even better! so I cannot wait for that, so new customer here for sure and I just wanted to share in case anyone was on the fence, don't be, jump off and order, you will not regret it.

Huge Thanks to GC and to ldog for the initial help and guidance

Game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    I had PM'd ldog with a blend question and he instructed me to email GC so I did, I chatted with him for a bit, by the way the responses from him were so fast, probably faster then any other source I have ever used, so he actually made me my custom Sustanon Blend and I also picked up some var for my girl and some Mast P and Tren A, when pack came there was a very slight issue, but with as fast as GC corrected it the issue ended up being a NON issue lol, this is how fast he is!

So all that said I cannot wait to try the new Sustanon and Tren and Mast(which should be this week!) after chatting a bit more he may be able to improve on the blend a little more and make it even better! so I cannot wait for that, so new customer here for sure and I just wanted to share in case anyone was on the fence, don't be, jump off and order, you will not regret it.

Game
    What is different in ur custom sust blend? Ive been debating this as i dont like the test deca....

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,307 Posts
    Rep Points

Welcome Home!

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post

Game

For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.