• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Howdy

underthebar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Howdy, everyone.

Just wanted to introduce myself and say I appreciate the honest info on here. I work a very physically demanding job at the moment, so I'm having issues keeping my cals up to par with the additional hard training... can't eat enough, so I'm throwing some juice on top of everything. Kinda tired of blowing money on natural supps. Great athletic and body composition genes. Starting my first cycle and keeping it simple with test e only at a TRT level, maybe a bit more, we'll see how it goes.

Quick question: UncleZ IS legit?

Thanks for all the info, y'all.

Welcome to the forum, man. Why are you running trt dose? You do understand that “trt” levels are to keep you within the normal range? I wouldn’t consider that a cycle. It also won’t benefit you at that dose unless you’re naturally low. So you’ll be wasting your money if you aren’t low T. Give a little more info.
Weight
Cycle plan

Add: Uncle Z has been around for a long time. Bad places don’t tend to make it very long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hey Sherk.

5'8
36 y/o

Solid strength and weight gains in the gym. About 10 lbs of pretty lean gains over the past 1.5 - 2 months. I don't feel like my test levels are very low, if much at all but I still need to have bloodwork done to be sure. I have athletes on my mother's and father's side of the family.

Deadlift increased from 6x175 to 6x255 in the past 1.5 months for instance.

As for the cycle, I'm still putting it together, though I'm considering cruising on test for the next few years if not for the rest of my life. Thinking of running HCG as well for the fertility etc benefits. Starting at 250/wk of test e and see how it goes.

I took this photo on the first day of my workout about 2 months ago, so you get some idea of my body composition. I've put on weight since then. Like I said, about 10 lbs.

view

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-31 at 10.09.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-31 at 10.09.03 PM.png
    891.5 KB · Views: 30
Hey my brother welcome to the community..

As mentioned above, the question to your answer can be bonafide.. Uncle z is a legitimate and authentic distributor of EP, also PSL is as well..

Feel free to reach out to the representatives from either one of these vendors.. the team will be super excited to help you with your needs..

What are your goals exactly and what are you trying to achieve?
You naturally have some pretty decent traps so they should definitely respond very well..
Are you looking to put on some more lean mass, or are you attempting to do a recomp with adding lean mass at the same time trying to peel down as much as you can?

Welcome to the forum!

Hey my brother welcome to the community..

Hi Vision.

I think my body will respond very well. I'd like to lean up a bit. I'm one of those guys that holds weight in my lower abdomen, love handles and thighs and glutes. Tend to build mass easily. So, lean up those areas and build on the natural shape of my frame. The only muscle group I think needs some real catchup development work are my thigh muscles. I'd like to get up to about 210-220, reasonably leane. In the past, I've been as heavy as 230 with lots of fat and lots of mass, though that was the result of already being a bit overweight and going straight into a mass building diet with a heavy workout routine. Regardless, my frame holds weight very well.

Hi Vision.

I think my body will respond very well. I'd like to lean up a bit. I'm one of those guys that holds weight in my lower abdomen, love handles and thighs and glutes. Tend to build mass easily. So, lean up those areas and build on the natural shape of my frame. The only muscle group I think needs some real catchup development work are my thigh muscles. I'd like to get up to about 210-220, reasonably leane. In the past, I've been as heavy as 230 with lots of fat and lots of mass, though that was the result of already being a bit overweight and going straight into a mass building diet with a heavy workout routine. Regardless, my frame holds weight very well.

Well you're in the right place man.. there's a lot of knowledgeable brothers and sisters in this community that will help you along your journey..
We are glad to have you here..

Reach out to some of the other areas in the community maybe the training section, and even though AAS.. give people a little bit of your backstory and what your goals are and you'll be surprised of how many people reach out to you ;)

Back