Purity Source Labs

GH Test On PSL Black Tops

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts
    Rep Points

Sorry for any confusion on the results the number in green on the far right of 1.8 is the final result of the heat test....The other number there of 18 which isn't all that bad is the number from the room temp test we did.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    943 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Abombs View Post
    Well this is true I mean we exposed this GH to extreme conditions we weren't trying to replicate shipping. It sat for over 2 weeks in a bag in a hot vehicle that's not normal shipping procedures for mail, and then it spent even more time in the mail on top of that so this test went way beyond normal exposure. Oh and the number on the right in green is the number that came back for this heat test 1.8 the other number of 18.9 was the result from the room temp test we did. I just brought them both up for comparison
    well if you think about it when ordering from across the pond sometimes it takes a month or longer so depending on where itís coming from it very well could be exposed to these really high temperatures for a significant amount of time. Thanks for doing this test my man thatís awesome to see the results. I think itís safe to say when ordering gh during the warmer months a lot of thought has to go into who and where to order from and imo it would probably be best to avoid ordering gh during the summer months at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    943 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    This is where everything gets interesting.. his results are not BAD , in fact that would be a respectable score through anyone's eyes however he is normally a higher responder to my understanding.. it's fair to say that for himself he noticed a decline..

In regards to shipping.. that is a good question.. because I do know that some facilities are not always operating under blistering heat conditions because that would just be unsafe work practice within their own environment with their employees. This test the product was subjected to continuous and non-stop heat exposure.. I think it's fair to say that it did degrade to some degree..
    When ordering HGH I think it's fair that everyone puts all factors into consideration and naturally the best thing to do is to put it immediately into refrigeration upon receiving it..
    It's a very very intriguing test to say the least..
    also just to add to what you said yes some facilities wonít be in extreme heat but across the pond not all places treat their workers like we do locally and in a lot of places they do not have ac or a controlled climate. No one really knows how long the hgh is sitting in the heat at the facility and during transit. I think a lot more thought and consideration needs to go into ordering gh during the summer months

EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,891 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    also just to add to what you said yes some facilities wonít be in extreme heat but across the pond not all places treat their workers like we do locally and in a lot of places they do not have ac or a controlled climate. No one really knows how long the hgh is sitting in the heat at the facility and during transit. I think a lot more thought and consideration needs to go into ordering gh during the summer months
    So you are telling me that place is international don't have air conditioners or even refrigerators suggesting that it's only a local thing? Are you suggesting that local warehouses will treat the product far better than any international Warehouse? You do realize that with this type of product it actually comes from international facilities at one point or another so in essence local HGH derives from some sort of international facility at one point or another..
    If people want to put into consideration ordering during the summer months that is entirely up to them, but we as "users in a whole" have been doing this a long time and we have seen blood work all year long come back just fine

I think the very substance in which this experiment was conducted on was placed through extreme conditions that was out of the ordinary.. if ordering through the summer months was problematic and became a thing, we would see overwhelming evidence with blood work showing a clear patterning, much similar to instances where people order Test cypionate during the colder seasons and when they receive it the product is crashed.. these instances are almost constantly reoccurring during the winter clearly demonstrating a pattern.. where is the pattern of bad HGH serums levels from summer time testers?

I think you're really comparing apples and oranges here..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    943 Posts
    Rep Points

So you are telling me that place is international don't have air conditioners or even refrigerators suggesting that it's only a local thing? Are you suggesting that local warehouses will treat the product far better than any international Warehouse? You do realize that with this type of product it actually comes from international facilities at one point or another so in essence local HGH derives from some sort of international facility at one point or another..
    If people want to put into consideration ordering during the summer months that is entirely up to them, but we as "users in a whole" have been doing this a long time and we have seen blood work all year long come back just fine

I think the very substance in which this experiment was conducted on was placed through extreme conditions that was out of the ordinary.. if ordering through the summer months was problematic and became a thing, we would see overwhelming evidence with blood work showing a clear patterning, much similar to instances where people order Test cypionate during the colder seasons and when they receive it the product is crashed.. these instances are almost constantly reoccurring during the winter clearly demonstrating a pattern.. where is the pattern of bad HGH serums levels from summer time testers?

I think you're really comparing apples and oranges here..
    your taking what Iím saying and blowing it out of proportion. Your telling me places in say China treat their workers the same? Is it really unrealistic to think some product may be mishandled or sit to long in transit. How many packs coming from overseas take 30 days or longer? Quite a bit. And where are they stored while in transit? Who knows. I understand as a sales man you donít want people bringing stuff up like this because itís bad for business but letís look at this realistically. Itís definitely not apples to oranges and something all members should consider . Receiving crashed gear is one thing but how many members take the time to do bloods? Probably less than 25%
    Last edited by Jswole220; 06-19-2019 at 08:42 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts
    Rep Points

Once again this test wasn't meant to replicate the shipping procedures or environment products are shipped in it was merely meant as a test to see what happens under EXTREME conditions.

SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,891 Posts
    Rep Points

your taking what Iím saying and blowing it out of proportion. Your telling me places in say China treat their workers the same? Is it really unrealistic to think some product may be mishandled or sit to long in transit. How many packs coming from overseas take 30 days or longer? Quite a bit. And where are they stored while in transit? Who knows. I understand as a sales man you donít want people bringing stuff up like this because itís bad for business but letís look at this realistically. Itís definitely not apples to oranges and something all members should consider . Receiving crashed gear is one thing but how many members take the time to do bloods? Probably less than 25%
    first of all let's not make any assumptions on my character and what my intentions here are because I can promise you I'm far more transparent than you are.

Now you are making up hypothetical scenarios and situations attaching them to this situation and telling everybody the basically consider it, when you don't even know for yourself where these products come from. Whoever said we shipped from China? furthermore have you ever been to these facilities in China? And I'm not talkin about the sweatshops that you see on YouTube or some news channel on TV with a 10 year old completely dehydrated..What you're doing is simply gaslighting..
    I'm not here to argue, and I'm definitely not here to show an appearance of any sort of defense.
    I'm simply presenting things as an alternate perspective compared to yours.
    I think you're taking the initial substance and you yourself are blowing it out of proportion.

We cannot rule out that shipping with any sort of item globally does not possess some sort of hazards or potentials, that would be foolish.

I'm simply advocating that the environment in which these are being compared to is probably very unlikely that they are very similar. If it makes you feel comfortable believing that there is overwhelming similarities, you're entitled to that belief.

But I can promise you that a good majority of shipping and transfer facilities have climate control with the ability to manipulate the surrounding conditions.

Transatlantic flight is a different story where some deliveries experience extreme cold temperatures.

Your comment about me being a salesman trying to do damage control is simply a witless resort the fall back onto in order to support yourself. Don't be silly man

Just because this topic is in my subform does not change my perspective. And I would appreciate it if you would recognize that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    943 Posts
    Rep Points

first of all let's not make any assumptions on my character and what my intentions here are because I can promise you I'm far more transparent than you are.

Now you are making up hypothetical scenarios and situations attaching them to this situation and telling everybody the basically consider it, when you don't even know for yourself where these products come from. Whoever said we shipped from China? furthermore have you ever been to these facilities in China? And I'm not talkin about the sweatshops that you see on YouTube or some news channel on TV with a 10 year old completely dehydrated..What you're doing is simply gaslighting..
    I'm not here to argue, and I'm definitely not here to show an appearance of any sort of defense.
    I'm simply presenting things as an alternate perspective compared to yours.
    I think you're taking the initial substance and you yourself are blowing it out of proportion.

We cannot rule out that shipping with any sort of item globally does not possess some sort of hazards or potentials, that would be foolish.

I'm simply advocating that the environment in which these are being compared to is probably very unlikely that they are very similar. If it makes you feel comfortable believing that there is overwhelming similarities, you're entitled to that belief.

But I can promise you that a good majority of shipping and transfer facilities have climate control with the ability to manipulate the surrounding conditions.

Transatlantic flight is a different story where some deliveries experience extreme cold temperatures.

Your comment about me being a salesman trying to do damage control is simply a witless resort the fall back onto in order to support yourself. Don't be silly man

Just because this topic is in my subform does not change my perspective. And I would appreciate it if you would recognize that.
    Iím really busy right now so i only had time to briefly skim through the first couple of paragraphs of what you said but just to be clear my comment was not a knock at you or psl. Your right also we donít know the conditions of any of these facilities so for me personally it seems like it wouldnít be the best idea in general to order hgh during the warmer months. When spending that much precious money on an item Itís more of a risk than ordering a couple bottles of test or something like that. What I was saying is as a salesman I wouldnít expect you or any others to want to entertain the idea that it may not be a good idea to order hgh during the summer. Once again itís not a direct knock at you and Iím speaking in general not specifically about ordering from psl.

SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,891 Posts
    Rep Points

Iím really busy right now so i only had time to briefly skim through the first couple of paragraphs of what you said but just to be clear my comment was not a knock at you or psl. Your right also we donít know the conditions of any of these facilities so for me personally it seems like it wouldnít be the best idea in general to order hgh during the warmer months. When spending that much precious money on an item Itís more of a risk than ordering a couple bottles of test or something like that. What I was saying is as a salesman I wouldnít expect you or any others to want to entertain the idea that it may not be a good idea to order hgh during the summer. Once again itís not a direct knock at you and Iím speaking in general not specifically about ordering from psl.
    Abomb has been a huge asset with providing unbiased feedback along with doing rigorous testing and all of this has been fueled on the notions with science. He is simply trying to provide not only this community but viewers/silent readers some sort of conclusive evidence on how fragile HGH can be.. him and I have spent hours talking back and forth numerous times about ideas and even data that simply does not exist or the research and development facilities simply did not see the need for these type of tests, that many of us would like to know about because of our approach to hormones.

The next test the I would love to see done if Abomb is willing, the difference with estrogen and free test under the presence of proviron or masteron..

If his personal science experiment provided you with enough information to better assess your own judgment when to purchase HGH, then I would call this test a success because it helped you (someone).
    For others it may help them reconsider their storage practices..

This is the exact reason why he did this test..

His intent was not for this to Branch off to hypothetical situations and scenarios making comparisons..

it was simply based on the structure and stability inside of extreme conditions.. huge success!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts
    Rep Points

Abomb has been a huge asset with providing unbiased feedback along with doing rigorous testing and all of this has been fueled on the notions with science. He is simply trying to provide not only this community but viewers/silent readers some sort of conclusive evidence on how fragile HGH can be.. him and I have spent hours talking back and forth numerous times about ideas and even data that simply does not exist or the research and development facilities simply did not see the need for these type of tests, that many of us would like to know about because of our approach to hormones.

The next test the I would love to see done if Abomb is willing, the difference with estrogen and free test under the presence of proviron or masteron..

If his personal science experiment provided you with enough information to better assess your own judgment when to purchase HGH, then I would call this test a success because it helped you (someone).

His intent was not for this to Branch off to hypothetical situations and scenarios making comparisons..

it was simply based on the structure and stability inside of extreme conditions.. huge success!!!
    I'm down for that and it would be nice to actually be involved in a test where someone else is setting the parameters and dictating the protocol. If this is something I can do to help the community I'm in so anytime you wanna hit me up u know how to get me.

These test results are a good bar for measuring but they aren't the be all end all, and my results aren't necessarily going to be your results so for anyone reading this keep that in mind. It's been talked about numerous time we all react differently and will test differently on the same product at the same doses, so if you run the same tests you may score better than these numbers, or you might not. The test was simply meant to show if the GH could withstand certain conditions and how it would fare and these results showed that at room temperature, and after being reconstituted, and sitting for 2 weeks the GH lost some potency but still scored a respectable number. Under extreme conditions where it was exposed to temps above 100 it did what the literature says it will do and it expired. The puck was also destroyed into powder and that in itself will cause a loss of potency if not outright destroy it altogether.....Thank you to PSL for allowing this thread to be posted here using their products

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    943 Posts
    Rep Points

I agree and Iím glad I was able to help him in anyway I could assisting with the test and storing the GH and I truly appreciate all of the testing he does. If more guys did a fraction of the bloodwork he does not only would it benefit them but it would also help get rid of a lot of the sources selling bunk gear and make this community a much better place.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    827 Posts
    Rep Points

Well, he cooked the growth hormone and destroyed it. The results are not really surprising, although I am glad he did it for the sake of science.

I could never do it. I look at each little vial as a sacred treasure, kept cool and even reconstituted with care, no shaking or tapping . . . LOL!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    827 Posts
    Rep Points

Effects of thermal and mechanical stress on the physical stability of human growth hormone and epidermal growth factor.

Lim JY1, Kim NA, Lim DG, Kim KH, Jeong SH.
    Author information

Abstract

. . .
    On the other hand, shaking stress showed that hGH was highly affected compared to EGF. The hGH monomer steadily decreased and only the half the monomer content remained at 3 h. It is suspected that the shaking stress induced hGH adsorption to the gas-liquid interface, which may facilitate protein denaturation.

I guess there is something to my no-shaking-no-tapping . . . Although I would never shake it for 3 hours straight . . .

SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,891 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    I guess there is something to my no-shaking-no-tapping . . . Although I would never shake it for 3 hours straight . . .
    There is definitely some truth to that my dude, but I do a little bit of hard flicks here and there just to get some of polymer to brake up off the vial.. this all comes down to common Sense not to shake it or bake it lol

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    846 Posts
    Rep Points

I inject bac water, let sit till it looks soapy amd gently roll the vial standing upright between my palms back and forth, itís probably ready to inject but I still let it sit for a while afterwards.. erring on the side of caution is wise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk