GH Test On PSL Black Tops

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    984 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Abombs View Post
    So when PSL was offering their Black Top GH locally I was able to grab a kit and I've decided to break them out for a little test. Does anyone really know what happens to our generic Growth Hormone if we leave it out for a long period of time after it's reconstituted? Norditropin pens can be kept out of the fridge at room temperature for up to 3 weeks as long as they're kept away from sunlight and as long as temps don't exceed 77 degrees. That's according to their official website and insert information u can find here...https://www.norditropin.com/how-to-t...e-and-handling

Is that the same for generics? I decided I'd do a test and find out if that's the case since I wasn't able to find any threads on that I thought it might make a good thread, and provide some good info for anyone using generic GH. So what I'm going to do is post up today with a picture of a vial I mixed and I wrote today's date on it, and I'm gonna toss this vial in the dresser for the next 3 weeks or so and break it out at the end of June, and I'll do a serum test on it. In the meantime I'm going to do a serum test on another vial from the same kit on Monday or Tuesday of next week, and I'll post up those results in this thread, and then at the end we can get a look at the results. Any bets as to how much the serum number changes? I have no idea how this is going to turn out but I thought it would be a cool test to run so let's do it. Here is the kit I grabbed and a couple of vials with the one I labeled for the test...I'll update next week
    Sweet!
    @Abombs the vial you test Monday or Tuesday will be kept cold, correct? Same batch as well? Trying to rule out variables for a better result.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    984 Posts
    Rep Points

Nvm I was a day late and a dollar short. Sweet results though. Thanks bro!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    Sweet!
    @Abombs the vial you test Monday or Tuesday will be kept cold, correct? Same batch as well? Trying to rule out variables for a better result.

I tested these back in March when I got them and pulled a 30.7 off of a vial out of this same kit that I used to do this test..Here's a screenshot of that test
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts
    Rep Points

Nvm I was a day late and a dollar short. Sweet results though. Thanks bro!!

No problem I should have probably posted this first test up there in the beginning anyway...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    984 Posts
    Rep Points

My thought now is would it continue to degrade at a rate of 18% or so pw? Probably

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts
    Rep Points

My thought now is would it continue to degrade at a rate of 18% or so pw? Probably

I have 2 vials left so I could take 1 and mix it up and throw it in the drawer for the next month and find out right? I think I'm gonna have to remortgage my house to pay for this shit..Stop coming up with new test ideas guys shit...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts
    Rep Points

Well you asked a good question bro so let's see what the answer will be..Here's another vial from the same kit I'm gonna reconstitute it and toss it in the drawer until July and I'll test it then...NO MORE SUGGESTIONS FOR TESTING PLEASE!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    280 Posts
    Rep Points

Wow. Did not expect those results. Thanks again abombs. I will continue to follow this.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    984 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Abombs View Post
    Well you asked a good question bro so let's see what the answer will be..Here's another vial from the same kit I'm gonna reconstitute it and toss it in the drawer until July and I'll test it then...NO MORE SUGGESTIONS FOR TESTING PLEASE!!
    Lmao... I was just "talking out loud" but hey cool. It'd be a good idea to see if decay is consistent or exponential.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts
    Rep Points

The Eurotropin puck that was completely disintegrated reconstituted like normal and the contents look clear so the test will be done injected at 4am will test in about an hour.....Should have the results tomorrow guys this is gonna be interesting to say the least
    Last edited by Abombs; 06-18-2019 at 02:17 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts
    Rep Points

Well it looks like this test proves that GH cannot withstand serious heat conditions and remain active. Here is the breakdown of this test. Vial was received and kept in the fridge until test time. The vial was placed in a vehicle where the temp outside was over 100 degrees see pics of that in this thread. It was kept there for over 2 weeks and then sent back to me. So the total time this vial was without refrigeration was about 25 days between the time it left my hands, and the time it was tested. As u can see from the above pics it reconstituted clear so I went ahead with the injection, and thankfully I didn't have any sides to speak of no welts, pain, or anything noticeable at this point, but I'll let u know if I start glowing at night. Followed the same protocol as I do for all GH tests injected 3 hours prior IM in the delt while fasting, and no exercise of any kind. The answer of whether or not GH can take the heat and survive is no according to these results.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    827 Posts
    Rep Points

So, bottom line, keep it refrigerated!

Hmmm . . . wonder what this means for shipping in the summertime.

EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,891 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    So, bottom line, keep it refrigerated!

Hmmm . . . wonder what this means for shipping in the summertime.
    This is where everything gets interesting.. his results are not BAD , in fact that would be a respectable score through anyone's eyes however he is normally a higher responder to my understanding.. it's fair to say that for himself he noticed a decline..

In regards to shipping.. that is a good question.. because I do know that some facilities are not always operating under blistering heat conditions because that would just be unsafe work practice within their own environment with their employees. This test the product was subjected to continuous and non-stop heat exposure.. I think it's fair to say that it did degrade to some degree..
    When ordering HGH I think it's fair that everyone puts all factors into consideration and naturally the best thing to do is to put it immediately into refrigeration upon receiving it..
    It's a very very intriguing test to say the least..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    This is where everything gets interesting.. his results are not BAD , in fact that would be a respectable score through anyone's eyes however he is normally a higher responder to my understanding.. it's fair to say that for himself he noticed a decline..

In regards to shipping.. that is a good question.. because I do know that some facilities are not always operating under blistering heat conditions because that would just be unsafe work practice within their own environment with their employees. This test the product was subjected to continuous and non-stop heat exposure.. I think it's fair to say that it did degrade to some degree..
    When ordering HGH I think it's fair that everyone puts all factors into consideration and naturally the best thing to do is to put it immediately into refrigeration upon receiving it..
    Well this is true I mean we exposed this GH to extreme conditions we weren't trying to replicate shipping. It sat for over 2 weeks in a bag in a hot vehicle that's not normal shipping procedures for mail, and then it spent even more time in the mail on top of that so this test went way beyond normal exposure. Oh and the number on the right in green is the number that came back for this heat test 1.8 the other number of 18.9 was the result from the room temp test we did. I just brought them both up for comparison
    Last edited by Abombs; 06-19-2019 at 07:43 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    943 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post

you had to be looking at the wrong number 1.8 is baseline.