• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GH Test On PSL Black Tops

Abombs

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So when PSL was offering their Black Top GH locally I was able to grab a kit and I've decided to break them out for a little test. Does anyone really know what happens to our generic Growth Hormone if we leave it out for a long period of time after it's reconstituted? Norditropin pens can be kept out of the fridge at room temperature for up to 3 weeks as long as they're kept away from sunlight and as long as temps don't exceed 77 degrees. That's according to their official website and insert information u can find here...https://www.norditropin.com/how-to-take-it/storage-and-handling

Is that the same for generics? I decided I'd do a test and find out if that's the case since I wasn't able to find any threads on that I thought it might make a good thread, and provide some good info for anyone using generic GH. So what I'm going to do is post up today with a picture of a vial I mixed and I wrote today's date on it, and I'm gonna toss this vial in the dresser for the next 3 weeks or so and break it out at the end of June, and I'll do a serum test on it. In the meantime I'm going to do a serum test on another vial from the same kit on Monday or Tuesday of next week, and I'll post up those results in this thread, and then at the end we can get a look at the results. Any bets as to how much the serum number changes? I have no idea how this is going to turn out but I thought it would be a cool test to run so let's do it. Here is the kit I grabbed and a couple of vials with the one I labeled for the test...I'll update next week

Attachments

• PSL Blacks.jpg
    PSL Blacks.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 150
  • PSL Black Top.jpg
    PSL Black Top.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 146
Deff sub'd for updates.. the community loves you for testing and being very transparent.. :twothumbs:

This is good stuff Mr Abombs!!

Finally. An experiment to challenge all the bro-science theories. You're a true pioneer sir. Subbed!

This is awesome man can’t wait to see the results. I’ve always wondered about this and also always wondered about how much it really matters to keep unconstituted gh refrigerated or at room temp. Can’t wait to see results

So our test vial is hanging out with some friends waiting for it's test date so I'd like to throw it out here for some suggestions from u guys. I was thinking about testing this somewhere around 14 days sitting at room temp after being reconstituted. I figured the average person doing the least amount of GH would do 2iu's a day so that would put 1 vial being completely used at about 10 days. What do you think is 14 days enough or would u like to see it sit longer than that?

Attachments

• Room Temp Blacktop.jpg
    Room Temp Blacktop.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 111
So our test vial is hanging out with some friends waiting for it's test date so I'd like to throw it out here for some suggestions from u guys. I was thinking about testing this somewhere around 14 days sitting at room temp after being reconstituted. I figured the average person doing the least amount of GH would do 2iu's a day so that would put 1 vial being completely used at about 10 days. What do you think is 14 days enough or would u like to see it sit longer than that?
14 is perfect man

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
14 is perfect man

thanks for ur input bro that's 2 votes for 14 days U and ME!! Here's a little update on the vial being heated up check out the temp it's fucking HOT where that bad boy is right now, and that's the temp outside of the vehicle can u imagine how hot it is inside? I can't wait to see if the puck stands up to that heat or turns to mush

Attachments

• Euro Heated.jpg
    Euro Heated.jpg
    586.9 KB · Views: 104
thanks for ur input bro that's 2 votes for 14 days U and ME!! Here's a little update on the vial being heated up check out the temp it's fucking HOT where that bad boy is right now, and that's the temp outside of the vehicle can u imagine how hot it is inside? I can't wait to see if the puck stands up to that heat or turns to mush
Stoked to see it myself. I dont believe anyone has ever done stress tests like this.

tell that asshole to dust his car before sending you pictures lol 😂

I think 14 days is more than enough actually to the point someone brought up that a 10ml vial will never sit that long even at 1iu a day unless it’s forgotten about. The guys who take low doses of gh should be all over this thread and I know personally I’ve heard gh degrades after 4 days of being reconstituted and for that reason alone I’ve never taken less than 2.5 iu daily

thanks for ur input bro that's 2 votes for 14 days u and me!! Here's a little update on the vial being heated up check out the temp it's fucking hot where that bad boy is right now, and that's the temp outside of the vehicle can u imagine how hot it is inside? I can't wait to see if the puck stands up to that heat or turns to mush
95! Lol!

Well today it's really cooking temps are over 100 outside so inside that vehicle it's really as hot as an oven....holy fuck

Attachments

• Euro Heated 2.jpg
    Euro Heated 2.jpg
    939.2 KB · Views: 67
[h=1]Effects of thermal and mechanical stress on the physical stability of human growth hormone and epidermal growth factor.[/h]Lim JY1, Kim NA, Lim DG, Kim KH, Jeong SH.
[h=3]Author information[/h]

[h=3]Abstract[/h]Thermal and mechanical stress conditions were applied to two model proteins, human growth hormone (hGH) and epidermal growth factor (EGF), to evaluate protein stability during the manufacturing process, focusing on protein secondary structure and aggregation. The samples were analyzed with differential scanning calorimetry (DSC), circular dichroism (CD), and size-exclusion chromatography (SEC). The monomer and aggregation contents were obtained by SEC and the proteins' secondary structure on exposure to thermal stress was evaluated by CD. DSC showed that the transition temperature (T m) of hGH and EGF was 74.43 and 79.11 °C, respectively. The accelerated thermal stress temperature was set at 70 °C. The monomer content of hGH decreased from 97.8 to 82.3 % in response to thermal stress. However, the monomer content of EGF decreased significantly from 33.73 to 5.61 %. The hGH and EGF showed an increase in α-helix content and a decrease in β-sheet (antiparallel and parallel β-sheet). Moreover, the contents changed significantly during the first 1 h and then changed slightly for the remaining time. On the other hand, shaking stress showed that hGH was highly affected compared to EGF. The hGH monomer steadily decreased and only the half the monomer content remained at 3 h. It is suspected that the shaking stress induced hGH adsorption to the gas-liquid interface, which may facilitate protein denaturation. The results indicate that protective excipients might be necessary for inevitable stress conditions during the developmental process. The stability of each protein differed with respect to specific stress conditions. Therefore, an array of complementary analytical methods might be required to evaluate the protein stability.

So that is very interesting it shows that yes there's a breakdown in the HGH purity levels after just a few hours of exposure to heat over 70 degrees, so what happens after extended heat exposure at temps well above 70? and is there going to be any GH present when tested? I just recently tested some GH that I received that was stuck in a trailer out West during the severe weather and hurricanes that area was experiencing at the time my shipment was traveling thru. These came back at 9 on a serum test, but I wondered if being stuck in the back of a hot trailer for an extra 5 days had any impact on that number, or if it was just sub par GH to begin with.....These questions will be answered at the end of this experiment....I Hope

Since this experiment has been taking place be advised about site reaction, I would begin to guess that the % of dimer ratio will be higher compared to initially, thus effecting the protein bonds, regardless of the purity, high dimers is a result of cutting corners with synthesizing of poor storage yielding higher dimers, polymers, aggregates, improper folding, glycosylation, broken cross-linkages, pyrogens, thus yielding sub par causing separation.. And immune respond could be likely, welting, swelling or worst..

Get Shredded!
Or worse....Oh that's not nice I've dealt with welts and swelling in the past, and once a knot that wouldn't go down for several days but not worse...Oh well someone's gotta do it....I guess....Onward in the name of science...or something like that :eek:

Last edited:
Due to scheduling conflicts I will be testing this room temperature GH tomorrow which will be day 12 at room temp. I would have like to have left it for a full 2 weeks but I can't make it happen, so I think 12 days will have to suffice for this test. Even if someone were to use the absolute least amount at 1iu a day that would put u at 10 days at room temp, so let's see what the test says after 12....Does anyone think it's going to be any good?? Here's hoping there aren't any negative sides from this little test :bitenails:

Test results are in and I'm very surprised at how this turned out. The basis for this test was to answer the question - What happens to our GH if it's not kept in the refrigerator after it's reconstituted. Testing protocol was as follows - 1 blacktop vial was reconstituted and left at room temperature for 13 days and then tested. The vial was clear with no obvious signs of contamination the day of the injection. Injected in the shoulder 3 hours prior to having blood drawn while fasting. No exercise done prior to testing. There were no adverse reactions to the injection whatsoever I was concerned about possibly have a negative reaction like welts, or redness, or pain, and that's why I went with a shoulder injection instead of a bicep injection. I wanna thank the team at PSL for allowing this thread to be posted here. The original serum test I performed on these blacktops yielded a number of 30, and the following is the number I got following this test. I was expecting this number to be below 10...Thanks again to PSL

Attachments

• GH Test .jpg
    GH Test .jpg
    602.4 KB · Views: 46
Thanks again for doing this test! So roughly a 37% decrease with room temp at two weeks. And everything else was kept exactly the same between initial test and this one?

Well I just go this vial back from the guy who was cooking it for me and I took some photos of it with the label on before tearing off the label. I wanted to get a good look at the puck to see if it had disintegrated during it's stay in the heat, and sure enough it's totally spent. Crumbled into dust this test is probably going to yield a big fat zero!! :(

Attachments

• Euro Vial 2.jpg
    Euro Vial 2.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 32
  • Euro Vial.jpg
    Euro Vial.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 33
Well I just go this vial back from the guy who was cooking it for me and I took some photos of it with the label on before tearing off the label. I wanted to get a good look at the puck to see if it had disintegrated during it's stay in the heat, and sure enough it's totally spent. Crumbled into dust this test is probably going to yield a big fat zero!! :(
Now the last test was exciting but this one I can’t wait to see the results. This will be interesting for all the guys who live somewhere hot during the summer and order gh.

Back