Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    tell that asshole to dust his car before sending you pictures lol 
    Hahahaha yeah dirty bastard glad he's keeping it in the box gotta keep it sterile

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts
    Rep Points

Well today it's really cooking temps are over 100 outside so inside that vehicle it's really as hot as an oven....holy fuck
    Attached Images Attached Images

EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,898 Posts
    Rep Points

Effects of thermal and mechanical stress on the physical stability of human growth hormone and epidermal growth factor.

Lim JY1, Kim NA, Lim DG, Kim KH, Jeong SH.
    Author information

Abstract

Thermal and mechanical stress conditions were applied to two model proteins, human growth hormone (hGH) and epidermal growth factor (EGF), to evaluate protein stability during the manufacturing process, focusing on protein secondary structure and aggregation. The samples were analyzed with differential scanning calorimetry (DSC), circular dichroism (CD), and size-exclusion chromatography (SEC). The monomer and aggregation contents were obtained by SEC and the proteins' secondary structure on exposure to thermal stress was evaluated by CD. DSC showed that the transition temperature (T m) of hGH and EGF was 74.43 and 79.11 C, respectively. The accelerated thermal stress temperature was set at 70 C. The monomer content of hGH decreased from 97.8 to 82.3 % in response to thermal stress. However, the monomer content of EGF decreased significantly from 33.73 to 5.61 %. The hGH and EGF showed an increase in α-helix content and a decrease in β-sheet (antiparallel and parallel β-sheet). Moreover, the contents changed significantly during the first 1 h and then changed slightly for the remaining time. On the other hand, shaking stress showed that hGH was highly affected compared to EGF. The hGH monomer steadily decreased and only the half the monomer content remained at 3 h. It is suspected that the shaking stress induced hGH adsorption to the gas-liquid interface, which may facilitate protein denaturation. The results indicate that protective excipients might be necessary for inevitable stress conditions during the developmental process. The stability of each protein differed with respect to specific stress conditions. Therefore, an array of complementary analytical methods might be required to evaluate the protein stability.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts
    Rep Points

So that is very interesting it shows that yes there's a breakdown in the HGH purity levels after just a few hours of exposure to heat over 70 degrees, so what happens after extended heat exposure at temps well above 70? and is there going to be any GH present when tested? I just recently tested some GH that I received that was stuck in a trailer out West during the severe weather and hurricanes that area was experiencing at the time my shipment was traveling thru. These came back at 9 on a serum test, but I wondered if being stuck in the back of a hot trailer for an extra 5 days had any impact on that number, or if it was just sub par GH to begin with.....These questions will be answered at the end of this experiment....I Hope

EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,898 Posts
    Rep Points

Since this experiment has been taking place be advised about site reaction, I would begin to guess that the % of dimer ratio will be higher compared to initially, thus effecting the protein bonds, regardless of the purity, high dimers is a result of cutting corners with synthesizing of poor storage yielding higher dimers, polymers, aggregates, improper folding, glycosylation, broken cross-linkages, pyrogens, thus yielding sub par causing separation.. And immune respond could be likely, welting, swelling or worst..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts
    Rep Points

Or worse....Oh that's not nice I've dealt with welts and swelling in the past, and once a knot that wouldn't go down for several days but not worse...Oh well someone's gotta do it....I guess....Onward in the name of science...or something like that
    Last edited by Abombs; 06-05-2019 at 06:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,412 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Abombs View Post
    Well today it's really cooking temps are over 100 outside so inside that vehicle it's really as hot as an oven....holy fuck
    Hmm...it was that where I live yesterday lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,412 Posts
    Rep Points

Cool experiment btw! Of course I've been following along

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts
    Rep Points

Due to scheduling conflicts I will be testing this room temperature GH tomorrow which will be day 12 at room temp. I would have like to have left it for a full 2 weeks but I can't make it happen, so I think 12 days will have to suffice for this test. Even if someone were to use the absolute least amount at 1iu a day that would put u at 10 days at room temp, so let's see what the test says after 12....Does anyone think it's going to be any good?? Here's hoping there aren't any negative sides from this little test

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts
    Rep Points

Test results are in and I'm very surprised at how this turned out. The basis for this test was to answer the question - What happens to our GH if it's not kept in the refrigerator after it's reconstituted. Testing protocol was as follows - 1 blacktop vial was reconstituted and left at room temperature for 13 days and then tested. The vial was clear with no obvious signs of contamination the day of the injection. Injected in the shoulder 3 hours prior to having blood drawn while fasting. No exercise done prior to testing. There were no adverse reactions to the injection whatsoever I was concerned about possibly have a negative reaction like welts, or redness, or pain, and that's why I went with a shoulder injection instead of a bicep injection. I wanna thank the team at PSL for allowing this thread to be posted here. The original serum test I performed on these blacktops yielded a number of 30, and the following is the number I got following this test. I was expecting this number to be below 10...Thanks again to PSL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    642 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks again for doing this test! So roughly a 37% decrease with room temp at two weeks. And everything else was kept exactly the same between initial test and this one?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Thanks again for doing this test! So roughly a 37% decrease with room temp at two weeks. And everything else was kept exactly the same between initial test and this one?
    Yes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    953 Posts
    Rep Points

Not exactly what i expected but interesting to say the least. Thanks for doing this abombs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts
    Rep Points

Well I just go this vial back from the guy who was cooking it for me and I took some photos of it with the label on before tearing off the label. I wanted to get a good look at the puck to see if it had disintegrated during it's stay in the heat, and sure enough it's totally spent. Crumbled into dust this test is probably going to yield a big fat zero!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    953 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Abombs View Post
    Well I just go this vial back from the guy who was cooking it for me and I took some photos of it with the label on before tearing off the label. I wanted to get a good look at the puck to see if it had disintegrated during it's stay in the heat, and sure enough it's totally spent. Crumbled into dust this test is probably going to yield a big fat zero!!
    Now the last test was exciting but this one I cant wait to see the results. This will be interesting for all the guys who live somewhere hot during the summer and order gh.