• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bloodwork/no hormone panel

dale.c

OG
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanting to get some feedback from some of the brothers more knowledgeable bout these things then myself.any feed back on my levels would be much appreciated. Does anything look concerning at all ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**MOD EDIT** Pictures removed due to personal information posted. Please re-post, thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
High glucose and high lymphocytes- better keep an eye on your glucose levels- also looks like your full name is on here
You taking HGH and/or insulin?

@Dale.c can you please repost sir? I deleted your pictures bc you had full personal info in those images. I will delete once you respond.

dale.c if its a PDF, and all you have is the free Adobe reader, just Google how to crop PDFs when using Adobe Reader, and there are numerous tools out there on the internet to let you crop the image to exclude the personal information.

High glucose and high lymphocytes- better keep an eye on your glucose levels- also looks like your full name is on here

No hgh, no insulin, just test,tren,mast and aromasin right now with some provi on the way along with some dbol and noopept.

@Dale.c can you please repost sir? I deleted your pictures bc you had full personal info in those images. I will delete once you respond.

Thanks brother i reposted pics of blood work and blacked out personal info this time. I didnt even notice before

Were you fasting?

Have you been sick?

Did you train close to these.

Looks like high glucose and low lymphocytes but high neutrophils. Im confused tho cause i thought glucose levels being high was good for us and to be expected on cycle ?

IML Gear Cream!
Also is my high white blood cell count a good thing?
My creatinine levels are a lil high as well is that something to be concerned with? I work hard and workout hard so some elevations are to be expected but honestly have no clue how to read bloods other than hormone panels. Thanks brothers !

Im not clear on glucose ranges but high glucose is generally not good- too high too often could mean you are diabetic especially considering what you have said. High lympho/neutrophils suggests your body responding possibly to a flu or some foreign substance but I dont think those numbers are drastically high- others probably know better

Were you fasting?

Have you been sick?

Did you train close to these.

No fasting but just finished a 90 hour workweek at high pace the whole time. Honestly the paramedics had me in the ambulance when i came to and did these bloods when i got to the E.R. Apparently i had a minor heat stroke

Im not clear on glucose ranges but high glucose is generally not good- too high too often could mean you are diabetic especially considering what you have said. High lympho/neutrophils suggests your body responding possibly to a flu or some foreign substance but I dont think those numbers are drastically high- others probably know better

Thanks brother, yeah the heat stroke thing might have caused some variations

I bet your body is just out of whack currently. Sounds like you need to get more rest. That kind of pace can compromise a lot of things. Get more rest and check out the bloods in another month or so.

No fasting but just finished a 90 hour workweek at high pace the whole time. Honestly the paramedics had me in the ambulance when i came to and did these bloods when i got to the E.R. Apparently i had a minor heat stroke

So you had nothing but water before these bloods?

No sugar or food if any type? Pre workout? Bcaas?

So you had nothing but water before these bloods?

No sugar or food if any type? Pre workout? Bcaas?

Yes sir that is correct, just water and one 20 oz. gatorade since 5:45 a.m. when i had my iso whey with milk 2% and 1/2 oz. of super red bali. I then ate 6 eggs whole with a teaspoon and a half of olive oil and two slices of gouda cheese. My helper did buy me a 4 for 4 double stack lunch from wendy’s about 2:00 p.m. this all went down about 6:00 p.m. though. So the only thing i can think of as a reasonable explanation to the variances would be the shock to my system due to the heat stroke and the very very long hrs. Every single day !!)

dale.c - be careful out there. Heat stroke is serious business. My uncle died from same. Nobody was around him when it happened (woods, burning) and when they went to check on him because he was not answering the radio, it was too late.

You should run your own blood panel in a couple weeks, once you feel all is well again. Take a couple days off training beforehand. Do the test in the morning, fasted.

dale.c - be careful out there. Heat stroke is serious business. My uncle died from same. Nobody was around him when it happened (woods, burning) and when they went to check on him because he was not answering the radio, it was too late.

Damn brother im sorry to hear that about your uncle !! I had one bout 4 years ago when i had a landscape company and this was my second one ever just yesterday. Its mos def is making me consider cutting my hours back a lil

Get Shredded!
Im also definitely getting bloods drawn in a couple a weeks as i stated in another thread once i polish off this mast/tren blend from monster. If all is G2G on bloods then im taking off again with some tren hex, test iso, proviron, dbol at the end and some noopept the whole ride

Yes sir that is correct, just water and one 20 oz. gatorade since 5:45 a.m. when i had my iso whey with milk 2% and 1/2 oz. of super red bali. I then ate 6 eggs whole with a teaspoon and a half of olive oil and two slices of gouda cheese. My helper did buy me a 4 for 4 double stack lunch from wendy’s about 2:00 p.m. this all went down about 6:00 p.m. though. So the only thing i can think of as a reasonable explanation to the variances would be the shock to my system due to the heat stroke and the very very long hrs. Every single day !!)

So you had all that before your blood work was drawn on the same day?

If so you were not fasting and that explains the glucose.

It's still high even not fasted, but there is no telling with all he went through whether it indicates anything at all.

Kidney issues and pre-diabetes.
I'd be worried about these bloods if not for the fact that they were taken after an ambulance ride and unconsciousness. I have no idea what an emergency medical condition does to these results. I'd like to see some more normal, fasted ones, in a regular setting.

Kidney issues and pre-diabetes.

Brother i hope not !!
Im going to get a more accurate and expected set pulled in a few weeks to see where I’m really at. This was just an unexpected emergency type of thing after the heat stroke so I’m hoping that its way better in a few weeks.

Thank you all for your responses!
I’m very blessed to still be alive and have such a great group of brothers to discuss things with.

Back