• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My Shredd cycle discussion

Zunteck

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Week1 Test E 250 tren e 200 twice a week
Winstrol 50mg ed
Anavar 50mg ed

Week 2 - same as above

Week 3 - switched it up to Rip stack 300mg
(E) MWF. Winstrol 50 ed, Var 50mg ed.

Currently on week 4
Rip stack 300mg Eod, win, var ....

So far little bloat, some acne, feel strong af!
Diet is going good, I just don’t want to plateau and stay there. Please give me your 2cents. What would you add or switch up ???

Last edited:
Diet? If you really don't want to plateau, carb cycle with some zero carb days. That shit works.

RIP stack 300mg weekly ? Or Eod ?

Diet and cardio info?

What are your current stats and whats your goal?

RIP stack 300mg weekly ? Or Eod ?

Diet and cardio info?

What are your current stats and whats your goal?

Keto diet and pin Eod.
Meal 1 two tbls of peanut butter one scoop of protein
Meal 2 quest bar
Meal 3 4oz salmon with salad and ranch / 1pz nuts
Meal 4 keto snack fat bombs. ( there’s a lot )

No cardio.... faaaakkkkin hate it. Will try it
189lbs 36yrs old. Goals, I really want to see a shredded body not so much mass and bulk buy lean dry muscle.

I work out most times twice a day. For sure 1 workout session a day.

Last edited:
Man no offense but that diet is terrible

Horrible diet. Agree with heavyhitter. You basically have only one "meal" (more of a snack) that is not some factory processed chemical experiment shit (and even that probably has chemistry experiment vegetable oils in the Ranch).

Do you want input and advice into the diet? <---- I think I am going to ask that from now on before just throwing out advice, LOL!

I am not a big fan of "keto" (not that I think your diet is keto, but I wanted to throw that out there before you respond, as you might not want to hear what I have to say if what you really want is keto).

If you do want input, what is your current body fat %, your goal body fat %, age, and daily maintenance calories?

Lots of persons here would be willing to assist you on diet, if you want it.

Horrible diet. Agree with heavyhitter. You basically have only one "meal" (more of a snack) that is not some factory processed chemical experiment shit (and even that probably has chemistry experiment vegetable oils in the Ranch).

Do you want input and advice into the diet? <---- I think I am going to ask that from now on before just throwing out advice, LOL!

I am not a big fan of "keto" (not that I think your diet is keto, but I wanted to throw that out there before you respond, as you might not want to hear what I have to say if what you really want is keto).

If you do want input, what is your current body fat %, your goal body fat %, age, and daily maintenance calories?

Lots of persons here would be willing to assist you on diet, if you want it.

I do want help. As far as body fat as of now, I have no idea. I would like to be at 12% or less. Some info, last November I weighed 248lbs got linked up with a trainer/nutritionist he stated me on this diet. I lost 60lbs all the while I did a cycle. I apologize for being uneducated but this is why I asked. So I don’t know my current fat % but I will find out, was 248 currently 187lbs. I’m 36 years old calories are low. I was a fat ass that got somewhat fit. I love it don’t want to stop can’t stop. I want more education so that I’m doing everything the best I can all the while staying heathy. So with that info not sure what you can recommend for me now without my bf stats. I willl get back to this post and respond with more accurate details. Thanks for the help brother I really do want to Hear what you have to say. I want help with my diet.

3c96cffedc9210ffad2dad724d3f94fb.jpg
this is what I was sent for my diet this week.

d252df15451954766c1b675ad3e7651a.jpg
this one is a little older not flexing.. I’d say 15-20 % does that look about right???

acecb9b37b94a730245ae87c7146138e.jpg
Look I was this faaakkkkin fat last November..248lbs to be exact. Lost over 60lbs.

What’s bad about it?
youre not actually eating any real food. How are you not starving on that diet on Leto with no food? Get rid of the protein shake and the fat bins and eat some steaks or chicken thighs

youre not actually eating any real food. How are you not starving on that diet on Leto with no food? Get rid of the protein shake and the fat bins and eat some steaks or chicken thighs

Oh bro I do that also man!! Lol for sure we just ate bbq ... also I eat at a steak place here 4 times a week lol.

Get Shredded!
3c96cffedc9210ffad2dad724d3f94fb.jpg
this is what I was sent for my diet this week.
Where did you get this from?

I hope you're not paying for that.

It's very common for people to gravitate to easy options that are "healthy" especially when they aren't as versed in diet as some in this community. It's completely understandable.

Typically meal replacement bars and shakes are not ideal by any means for your main source of nutrition. At times they can be used but, to make them the foundation of your diet is not a good idea at all. You're missing out on many micro nutrients found in whole foods by doing that and, you lose satiation from the volume of food they involve. Processed foods typically digest quite rapidly which will leave you hungry in a shorter period of time then if you ate some whole foods with green veggies added.

The meals in this post above that involve real food, not in a wrapper, are far better options.

If you say you don't have time to prep your food or, eat it in the go, I'm gonna drop kick you in the taint. It takes an hour to prep, especially with the limited selection posted above and, 5 minutes to eat (bathroom/smoke break at work).

You’ve got a good amount of muscle on you and you’re in decent shape. I’d do something closer to this
meal 1:5 whole eggs cooked in coconut oil with peppers and onions and some cashews
meal 2: 8 ounces of chicken and a big sald
meal 3: 8 ounces of ground beef with an avocado and some nuts
snack: can of tuna with a half cup of cottage cheese and mustard and pickles
Meal 4: 8 ounce steak with a bunch of veggies
protein shake post workout
still Keto, way more solid food and nutrients and more satisfying
I just came up with this off the top of my head so don’t take it as gospel...but this is much more how you should be eating

What’s bad about it?

I've always gotten the best results from Tren with Carbs involved. One of Trens best features is its nutrient partitioning, so why miss out on that by restricting carbs so much?

I've done Keto before and I get why people like it but i hate it on cycle. I feel like youd get more out of your cycle by just being balanced.

Just my 2 cents

And nice job by the way. You've come a long way brotha

You’ve got a good amount of muscle on you and you’re in decent shape. I’d do something closer to this
meal 1:5 whole eggs cooked in coconut oil with peppers and onions and some cashews
meal 2: 8 ounces of chicken and a big sald
meal 3: 8 ounces of ground beef with an avocado and some nuts
snack: can of tuna with a half cup of cottage cheese and mustard and pickles
Meal 4: 8 ounce steak with a bunch of veggies
protein shake post workout
still Keto, way more solid food and nutrients and more satisfying
I just came up with this off the top of my head so don’t take it as gospel...but this is much more how you should be eating

Thanks for that quick meal plan brother! I ended up switching it to pretty much what you just sent me. The meal plan that I posted still gets sent to me via email so I don’t pay for it. I don’t think he realizes I’m still on the list. With that said I eat meat most meals I don’t eat bread, rice oats, wheats, tortillas (damn I love me some fresh tortillas) .. I eat everything else. I wanted to try to eat oatmeal in the morning but like I said I haven’t had oats in over 8 months!

Back