• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Charley!?

IML Gear Cream!
Is it a permaban?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have so many questions

f9d645fb1773f6fc2cf2c2ab2b38c958.jpg

Does my toe look infected?

We need answers GDI ☕

I never claimed any of that I'm just stating that it's not really a surprise a far left instigator being banned on a perdomnitally far right forum, it shouldn't be the least bit surprising.

I mean it's just so obvious that he was doing a lot of those things to rile up the forum, this really should be the last place to discuss politics or religion (I'm a big hypocrite for the second one) or at the very least have a specific thread or sub forum for it. The pit doesn't count as that.

You say this as though there have been other mistreatments by admin against non right-wing members? Otherwise thats quite a stretch.

If he was using people’s real names then yeah fuck em he should be banned. Just because you’re cool with it tommy doesn’t mean everyone else is, that’s not cool. He was a dumbass and I’m glad he’s gone. Bombr brought traffic and blah blah blah whatever else your arguement is but we’ve done just fine without him and we’ll do just fine without charley

you are a fucking liar Rob, can you ever tell the truth ? you didn't like me posting about your idol [trump] , and that is that,,, you are telling the other half-wits that I used some one's name, that's a lie.. I would never use a man's name on a public forum... try telling the truth, it won't kill you
, one guy, who is a backstabbing coward on this site is heckler, never trust him … but many know that already.. :grouphug:

Yes !! He's back ! Don't let a little IP ban keep you down :popcorn:.

Damn and now he's gone again in less than 30 minutes. It was fun while it lasted. Buy bye Charley.

Yes !! He's back ! Don't let a little IP ban keep you down :popcorn:.

It is one click with this great little feature called Spam-O-Matic.

Damn and now he's gone again in less than 30 minutes. It was fun while it lasted. Buy bye Charley.

The only thing he did was post Trump hate, I am sure you can find that all over the internet to fulfill your needs.

OK why not bring charley back but not the Otto Brown gimmick? I get a kick out of his posts too and he just loves to piss off the Trump lovers here (even Arnold!).

The only thing he did was post Trump hate, I am sure you can find that all over the internet to fulfill your needs.

I voted for Trump. I am all about putting it to the Chinese and making unpopular decisions this country thinks but never does. Charley never bothered me because I could tell after reading 5 posts he was irrational and a liberal quackjob that can't even be enguaged with normal thoughts. I found it funny his dumbass rants and he wouldn't even entertain any back and forth. He was like a woman in that he doesn't listen and unless you agree with him (which he did with himself being Otto Brown) your opinion wasn't valid.

Posting personal info.

Posting personal info is not cool.

But unless he put up you address, well, everyone with an IQ of 7 knows who you are.

I just think this shit drags the whole place down and it’s already pretty low. Not telling you you’re business, not my place. I’ve been there and done that if you realized it or not. I deleted Franchises account for posting pictures of Sheri and the Captn and for almost two years I had to spamomatic hundreds of his VPN hidden gimmicks. It’s a slippery slope brother.
Just say’n

If he was using people’s real names then yeah fuck em he should be banned. Just because you’re cool with it tommy doesn’t mean everyone else is, that’s not cool. He was a dumbass and I’m glad he’s gone. Bombr brought traffic and blah blah blah whatever else your arguement is but we’ve done just fine without him and we’ll do just fine without charley

You have zero fucking clue what I’ve done for this board to protect members personal information.
STFU

You have zero fucking clue what I’ve done for this board to protect members personal information.
STFU

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? You said you can use your real name like that fuckin matters, ok so what? You’re the only one who counts, you said personal info is cool so it’s acceptable? How about you shut the fuck up you don’t post here anymore at all until it’s time to bitch and moan

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? You said you can use your real name like that fuckin matters, ok so what? You’re the only one who counts, you said personal info is cool so it’s acceptable? How about you shut the fuck up you don’t post here anymore at all until it’s time to bitch and moan

Are you in the third grade?

Do I have to type S L O W E R for you?

My name is Tommy, it’s ok to call ME by my name.
Got that?

I don’t give a fuck about it.

Read this shit a few more times Rainman because you apparently have a comprehension problem.

Now go lick a window and piss off.

Last edited:
STFU

It seems like you’re the slow one, what the fuck is the point of posting this? How can you read what I said and post this stupid shit and think it makes sense? Who the fuck said you didn’t protect members personal information? I said just because you’re cool with it doesn’t mean everyone is. Take your old ass somewhere else, you come out of the woodworks to cry

IML Gear Cream!
I miss the old charlie from the IM forum days, he went on a trump hating bender and instead of doing something about it he would come on here and take his hate out on all of us and even if you tried to reason with his hypocritical delusional ass he would blanket flame you and neg you and send you nasty PM's. not sad to see him gone. never one post in any other forum or helping a single person here so, bye bye

Then obviously all of you dumb shits contending he was banned because he was a Democrat are wrong.

Posting personal info should get you a ban the first time around, no two warning BS.

The administration has been more than fair for a very long time, when decisions are made like this unbeknownst to the members at something that they aren't aware of.. I just laugh how people start speculating and rumors start flying and people start making assumptions..lol
Literally a full-blown story that was fabricated was manufactured inside of this topic, and I thought women were bad with gossip..lol

I miss the old charlie from the IM forum days, he went on a trump hating bender and instead of doing something about it he would come on here and take his hate out on all of us and even if you tried to reason with his hypocritical delusional ass he would blanket flame you and neg you and send you nasty PM's. not sad to see him gone. never one post in any other forum or helping a single person here so, bye bye

fact: Charlie is the guy who is solely responsible for me believing TDS is very real and is not some bullshit made up term.

He actually sent me a PM inviting me to have a fist fight with him... that is when I knew that I knew, he was a gonner... #sad #rip lmao #not-missed

fact: Charlie is the guy who is solely responsible for me believing TDS is very real and is not some bullshit made up term.

He actually sent me a PM inviting me to have a fist fight with him... that is when I knew that I knew, he was a gonner... #sad #rip lmao #not-missed

A grown man on the internet challenge you to a fistfight? Wow... Who challenges people to a fist fight?

What are "gimmicks" I assume that is a second or third or fourth account? Never heard gimmick used; sounds like a word China or Iran would use to describe a news release put out by the US government.

Gimmick is like a false identity.

pro wrestling comes to mind...

the undertaker was a gimmick. He really wasn’t dead, nor an undertaker. He was a biker from Texas that would choke slam people ....

Then obviously all of you dumb shits contending he was banned because he was a Democrat are wrong.

Posting personal info should get you a ban the first time around, no two warning BS.

There’s only one person on this board with access to everybody’s personal information and he’s under federal indictment for steroid charges.
And it’s not Charlie.

Let that sink in.

A grown man on the internet challenge you to a fistfight? Wow... Who challenges people to a fist fight?
Indeed he did lol
the most disturbing part of this is why he wanted to fight with me...

I didn’t agree with his political views so ... he was like “bring it” lmao

Back