• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

tryn to find some good mk677

Phillykev

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Tryn to find some good mk677 that is reasonably priced and the real deal. Also dont want to have to wait along time to get it. Can someone please point me in the right direction. Dont mind putting it in a solution either if its just raw .. But to much bullshit going around on the internet. Thanks in advance

^ this. 20mg a day was way more than I could handle. 10mg a day was perfect and one box at 10mg a day would last 112 days. I still have a half of a pack left

^ this. 20mg a day was way more than I could handle. 10mg a day was perfect and one box at 10mg a day would last 112 days. I still have a half of a pack left
What do you think this would put hgh levels at? Or igf levels over time? Any idea?

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

What do you think this would put hgh levels at? Or igf levels over time? Any idea?

I think Mike Arnold did some bloodwork on his mk677 , cant remember the results tho...

DQ x2

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Mike Arnold did some bloodwork on his mk677 , cant remember the results tho...
Doesn't he own the company though?
::thinking::

Thinking he prob ran bloods on his mk-677 (somozatine? Sp.)

Wes, have you seen any blood work on that Somatozine? I've heard it's great.

Yes I have seen several labs and many many reviews on it.

Thing about Somatozine is that it is a night time only formula. It has some other ingredient in it, to induce a greater REM sleep and it certainly works very well.

Most guys compare it to say 2-3 ius of INJ hgh but it has additional improvements such as recovery and appetite. It def can be a bit pricier then normal MK but w a discount code it's pretty fair. I think there may be some bloodwork posted on AM aka www.anabolicminds.com if anyone wants to research :) I don't have any saved off top of my head to share tbh

Wes, have you seen any blood work on that Somatozine? I've heard it's great.

Here is one sir

Before:

IGF-1: 227

IGF-2: 417

IGFBP-3: 3.6

IGFBP-2: 45

IGFBP-1: <5

After

IGF-1: 380 + 153 points increase + a near 2.0 Z score!

IGF-2: 478 + 61 points

IGFBP-3: 4.5 + 0.9 points increase.

IGFBP-2: 59 + 14 points

IGFBP-1: <5 + some sort of small increase

GH 0.1

https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/mk-677-somatozine-by-ma-labs-blood-work-attached.305930/

Yes I have seen several labs and many many reviews on it.

Thing about Somatozine is that it is a night time only formula. It has some other ingredient in it, to induce a greater REM sleep and it certainly works very well.

Most guys compare it to say 2-3 ius of INJ hgh but it has additional improvements such as recovery and appetite. It def can be a bit pricier then normal MK but w a discount code it's pretty fair. I think there may be some bloodwork posted on AM aka www.anabolicminds.com if anyone wants to research :) I don't have any saved off top of my head to share tbh
I did notice melontonin in it lol

I was wondering about somatize coming back too

- - - Updated - - -

Somatozine* whatever the Ma supps version is called lol

Get Shredded!
I'm running MK for the first time from SPS/Natural Sarms right now. Only a couple days in but after a 10mg dose pre-bed I wake up a couple hours later overwhelmingly hungry, sleep like a baby, and get numbness in my hands/arms that feels roughly like 2.5iu of good GH gives me. The sausage fingers linger for a while after I wake up too.

Seems like it's doing exactly what it should be doing based on all of the literature I've read about it

It’s a company carried by us. We have an awesome selection of quality sarms and peptides. We carry mk-677 and you can read reviews on our product and see just how well it works.
Check out our sub forum here:

I've seen 25mg and 10mg dosage per day. what say you? what do you recommend?

I was wondering about somatize coming back too

- - - Updated - - -

Somatozine* whatever the Ma supps version is called lol

Yes sir Somatozine :)

We should have it back in less then 7 days tbh. I can update you guys once we have tracking showing its ETA. Thank you all very much

WES20 for 20% off at www.masupps.com
MASUPPS-Prdct-SomatoZine_new-600x800.jpg

Just ordered MK-677 and Cardarine through you guys. Recovering from recent knee surgery but looking forward to getting back after it hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Just ordered some myself yesterday, my first experience with it, can’t wait!!

Back