• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AgentYes...

RoidsR4m3

Going Pro 2016
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is she still around? If some of you didn't read my post in the "New Members" forum. This is a new handle from an old one (RoidsR4m3). The veterans will know who I am and whom I'm talking about. I have come back from the dead!

Anyway, if some of you remember her, she had the most potent Anavar and thee highest quality Primo you could find anywhere. Her stuff got me my first place trophy when I was going for my Pro Card; however, shortly after that competition, I put a lot of this life behind me. Never stopped training, but did have to have shoulder reconstructive surgery which checked my ass for almost two years. Sucks, but I'm making every training session count.

Is she still around? If some of you didn't read my post in the "New Members" forum. This is a new handle from an old one (RoidsR4m3). The veterans will know who I am and whom I'm talking about. I have come back from the dead!

Anyway, if some of you remember her, she had the most potent Anavar and thee highest quality Primo you could find anywhere. Her stuff got me my first place trophy when I was going for my Pro Card; however, shortly after that competition, I put a lot of this life behind me. Never stopped training, but did have to have shoulder reconstructive surgery which checked my ass for almost two years. Sucks, but I'm making every training session count.
Shes been gone for awhile :(. Maybe checkout dq they are pretty legit.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Shes been gone for awhile :(. Maybe checkout dq they are pretty legit.

Funny you say that because I just placed an order with them today haha! That's great to hear though.

AY is gone af lol
Right before I arrived too

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Funny you say that because I just placed an order with them today haha! That's great to hear though.
If you have any doubts, I'll post up a TD that's coming tomorrow from GC. It's around a Gs worth of gear. I would not do that with most sources.
His customer service can't be beat either. Gear is potent. Test comes back with good numbers; tren is the most perfect amber color I've seen (i know i know no effect on strength, but still it's pretty)

All I use is GC and DQ.

Gimme your glutes :stirthepot: Lets put some EP juice in there..

On the real, to the OP, DQ is bonafide, I'm on his test Cyp now, smooth.. EP is too, just say'n.. Both GREAT labs

Gimme your glutes :stirthepot: Lets put some EP juice in there..

On the real, to the OP, DQ is bonafide, I'm on his test Cyp now, smooth.. EP is too, just say'n.. Both GREAT labs
Ok so I would put PSL up there and also another source, man, up there as well. LoL my bad @Vision.
It's funny because I'm almost pulled the trigger with y'all several times.

I was too young and broke to ever order from agent yes so I never got to the bottom of this but was she a reseller of aces lab? Or was she aces lab? I’m sure her bottles said aces lab. Also it looked to me to just be another underground lab. From my understanding there’s only a handful of raw sources and she looked like another small domestic lab to me. So what made her better than everywhere else? I doubt her access to Raw materials was any different and I know she wasn’t doing some intricate testing because she had a bad batch of test e get released I clearly remember. I’m not being a smartass I’ve just always genuinely wondered what made her so great

IML Gear Cream!
Ok so I would put PSL up there and also another source, man, up there as well. LoL my bad @Vision.

A wise man says:
Almost only counts when you’re playing with horseshoes and hand-grenades

PSL Power

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you all for recommending us!
tons of great shops here, thank you Vision you are a humble man representing on of the best shops of our time.

Thank you all for recommending us!
tons of great shops here, thank you Vision you are a humble man representing on of the best shops of our time.

You’re both good and humble guys
I ran and still have leftover some of your test E and prop from a couple of years ago.. DQ is solid gear for sure

thank you HFO3!

latest results on Var.
You’re both good and humble guys
I ran and still have leftover some of your test E and prop from a couple of years ago.. DQ is solid gear for sure

Attachments

• test results var.png
    test results var.png
    212.2 KB · Views: 74
I was too young and broke to ever order from agent yes so I never got to the bottom of this but was she a reseller of aces lab? Or was she aces lab? I’m sure her bottles said aces lab. Also it looked to me to just be another underground lab. From my understanding there’s only a handful of raw sources and she looked like another small domestic lab to me. So what made her better than everywhere else? I doubt her access to Raw materials was any different and I know she wasn’t doing some intricate testing because she had a bad batch of test e get released I clearly remember. I’m not being a smartass I’ve just always genuinely wondered what made her so great

This is is a great question you posed per your response, and one of the reasons why it took awhile for me to pay the kind of money they wanted for ugl. So in saying that, she was a rep for Ace Labs, or Aces, whatever it was at the time. I had several people approach me about her gear offline about the effectiveness and how pure it was. A couple people went and did labs without her even knowing because it was talked about like it was pure gold. Some of their prices, most of them actually, were priced on par equaling pharma prices. I was skeptical as well, but she couldn’t have the money in the world to pay off all those good reviews... so, I tried them myself. And holy shit I was wowed at how high quality her var and primo was. I came to find that they were testing the purity religiously and even compensated for purity loss after the process of being made... they tested consistently right at the mg range on an consistent basis, and it was noted. There was ALLOT of horribly underdosed var floating around the market at the time while I was in competition prep. I had reached out and bought 100% US Pharma Grade Var which was so fuckin expensive I couldn’t keep it up. And if you’ve ever had REAL Var, you’ll know what I’m talking about, it’s unlike anything else, and you can barely go over 40mgs/day because of the true quality and potency. I saw her labs come back from someone who was trying to call bullshit on her products, and then tried them myself. There was a lot of talk about her flirting offline with members trying to get them to purchase and leave reviews, but damn it really was THAT GOOD. So all in all, her gear was on point, and the impurity came back nil on allot her products which is nearly impossible for ugl, so I don’t know how the hell they did that. But they did have a limited stock on their gear, and would not sacrifice the quality for quantity. It seemed like it was one of those true products where they wanted to make the best product they could.

Last edited:
I still have a bottle of AY tren ace any bidders $$$$$

LoL.

the theatre of my mind says...

My name is HFO and I hoard AY gear, actually I hoard all good gear.

random gym dude: do you think you have a problem?

No, Mfer, I don't have a problem, I am a gear prepper.

random gym dude: you mentioned you have AY gear, Would you let some of that go?

Nah bitch, it's not for sale, get your own.

Last edited:

PSL is definately up there. I believed they were around for awhile and was thinking they were around when OP used to be on here. Only reason for not mentioning them. If you havent tried them you should!

LoL.

the theatre of my mind says...

My name is HFO and I hoard AY gear, actually I hoard all good gear.

random gym dude: do you think you have a problem?

No, Mfer, I don't have a problem, I am a gear prepper.

random gym dude: you mentioned you have AY gear, Would you let some of that go?

Nah bitch, it's not for sale, get your own.

Sooooo….Am super curious HFO, any ideas on how long it will stay good ???
Oils can be obvious, but what about orals ??? I inherited a friends, who shall remain nameless ;), large stash of AY var and thats what I started
earlier this week. Not a bit of "bloat" so im pretty stoked, too soon to see much else yet tho.
Otherwise would be all over that DQ sale - may just do so anyways :D

But good recommendations OP.... At least with PSL & DQ, you wont find any BS going on in any of the threads in eithers substantial subforum.

Get Shredded!
Oils can be obvious, but what about orals ??? I inherited a friends, who shall remain nameless ;), large stash of AY var and thats what I started
earlier this week. Not a bit of "bloat" so im pretty stoked, too soon to see much else yet tho.

But good recommendations OP.... At least with PSL & DQ, you wont find any BS going on in any of the threads in eithers substantial subforum.
Exaxtly!!!! A super smooth ride from start.to finish

Agent yes was hit or miss just like everyone else on here. Everyone on here raves about her products. I didn’t find that they were that good. The last sale oils I bought from “her” cough cough were complete garbage. Hope the var isn’t from that stash. But maybe it is cause why would someone still have it.

Ohh you hit a jackpot!

Good question, assuming our ugl is similar to a prescription which can keep if stored it in a cool (room temp), dark and dry place (shoe box or what not), it should be fine. I've used exp AP gear, and it worked just like unexpired gear so if that is any indication we're fine using old gear that is stored properly.

OP, I agree with Mrs R, PSL and DQ are soild peeps and gear, I believe if you had any issues, they would bend over backwards for you to correct them :)

I would guess tabs would last almost a lifetime as long as they were stored out of sunlight or heat, powder is pretty stable. we need vision to blow our minds with some super technical input

Back