• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

A+

Thanks guys, will get some numbers for you in 6 weeks.

Thank you mate, keep us updated.

It's important to know that these AceTops were lab tested, we know exactly how many IUs and the purity.
11.47iu/ vial and 98.25% purity.

Cheers.

Bones

Thank you mate, keep us updated.

It's important to know that these AceTops were lab tested, we know exactly how many IUs and the purity.
11.47iu/ vial and 98.25% purity.

Cheers.

Bones
with all do respect a lab test doesn’t mean much of anything at all. For one jano has about as good of a reputation as a hooker. Also lets say the vials you had tested were accurately tested that doesn’t mean much of anything for the next kit or a few months down the line when new batches are made. Bloods will reflect the quality as well for sure. If these are 11.5iu per vial and guys are pulling say 15s or 20s on hgh and average results on igf down the road then imo the lab test of 11.5 is irrelevant and something is obviously off.

with all do respect a lab test doesn’t mean much of anything at all. For one jano has about as good of a reputation as a hooker. Also lets say the vials you had tested were accurately tested that doesn’t mean much of anything for the next kit or a few months down the line when new batches are made. Bloods will reflect the quality as well for sure. If these are 11.5iu per vial and guys are pulling say 15s or 20s on hgh and average results on igf down the road then imo the lab test of 11.5 is irrelevant and something is obviously off.

ok mate.

Bones

ran their blues at 10 ius a day for months and yea you'll see some good results at that dose from what i've read 15 to 20 hgh on china generics is average and at 135 for a 100 iu kit if you hit anything over 10 hgh on the test id be happy since the body only produces 2 a day on average that is 5 times whats normal your gonna see decent results

ran their blues at 10 ius a day for months and yea you'll see some good results at that dose from what i've read 15 to 20 hgh on china generics is average and at 135 for a 100 iu kit if you hit anything over 10 hgh on the test id be happy since the body only produces 2 a day on average that is 5 times whats normal your gonna see decent results
I agree I’d be satisfied with 15–20 for that price but my comment was more towards what bones said. It came off to me as hey no matter what you pull on bloods that’s irrelevant because every vial you receive of white tops will be 11.5 iu and even if the initial test from conman jano is accurate that’s still simply not true. Not trying to bash bones or ace in any way if you go back and read some of my post here you’ll see I’m a fan of ace I just also call out the bs when I see it.

I have been running 1.5iu in the morning and 1iu before bed. Its legit, anymore than that hands, wrist, and feet feel it. I am confident labs will show what they should when time arrives. Total almost 3 weeks on GH and 1.5 of it with ACE. Been taking ED.

I agree I’d be satisfied with 15–20 for that price but my comment was more towards what bones said. It came off to me as hey no matter what you pull on bloods that’s irrelevant because every vial you receive of white tops will be 11.5 iu and even if the initial test from conman jano is accurate that’s still simply not true. Not trying to bash bones or ace in any way if you go back and read some of my post here you’ll see I’m a fan of ace I just also call out the bs when I see it.

Thank you for the comments mate, I will try to change your mind a bit. I've been down this road many times.

Please read through these posts:
https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/lab-results/145277-testing-my-hgh-via-blood.html
https://tinyurl.com/yxa8z44t

Are you aware that Simec stopped testing HGH because of Janoshik? I don't know anyone with more GH testing than Janoshik, do you? How should we lab test the GH? Are you telling us that blood tests are more accurate than lab tests?

I know a bit about the production of GH, the iu amount doesn't change from vial to vial. The Special Blacks and AceTops are manufactured specifically for us, they aren't available anywhere else - nothing material/substantial will change from batch to batch.

The reason we test our GH is to assure that we have exactly what we say we have. Is there a better way?

Bones

Last edited:
I have been running 1.5iu in the morning and 1iu before bed. Its legit, anymore than that hands, wrist, and feet feel it. I am confident labs will show what they should when time arrives. Total almost 3 weeks on GH and 1.5 of it with ACE. Been taking ED.

Thank you for the update Progress.

Bones

IML Gear Cream!
Shit my hands were getting numb off of 2ius a day first thing in the morning from the blacks

Back