• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How much are you progressing?

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I laughed when I saw these side by side lol.

Left is back when I started prep in June 2016.
Right is current.

30lb difference.

Are you winning?! Or are you just fucking around staying the same like I did for a long time?
a5a41414ab9192f6f1f35c3158d6b6b8.jpg
de178823293a509a9f560b2d1c110049.jpg

Bro that’s some sick fucking progress in only 3 years. Very, very impressive. I’m find a pic from after my house flooded and show how bad off I got.

great job Monte> I've said this before your dedication and your knowledge are evident in your physique, really strong transformation brother man. Thanks for sharing with us not bigs ;)

Mrs. Custom just saw your pic and asked me "why can't you look like that". So fuck you Monte lol

Point of the thread is, keep up with your progress pics. Keep an ACCURATE food and training log. Take pictures a couple times a month.

Changing your body is like boiling a frog. You don't see it happening. It just happens.

Same her brah- seems like every time I start making progress I have an injury setback- Im too fucking old
Unfortunately for me I believe ive pretty much plateaued with all i got going on, injuries, illness and just getting fucking old

I have been making some good gains lately...

Diet is key

Oh , and lots of GH 🤠

Get Shredded!
Too much GH for me tweaks my bad back. If I use 3 or more IUs a day for more than a month my back is fucked. I have to keep it relatively low dose. At least I can save some cash I guess.
I have been making some good gains lately...

Diet is key

Oh , and lots of GH 鸞

Back