• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Travelling with gear?

nisuscede666

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi Guys,

I'm going to go to Colombia for 5 weeks soon to visit my girlfriend and wonder if i should bring my gear with me (Bit paranoid about that tho). The other option is ship it there/order a batch for just there. I can't buy it there already looked for it last time and could not find any pharmacy to hook me up i went to fucking 5 in Cali... Hope the ones with experience in this can clarify... It concerns a 500mg/week test e cycle

Hi Guys,

I'm going to go to Colombia for 5 weeks soon to visit my girlfriend and wonder if i should bring my gear with me (Bit paranoid about that tho). The other option is ship it there/order a batch for just there. I can't buy it there already looked for it last time and could not find any pharmacy to hook me up i went to fucking 5 in Cali... Hope the ones with experience in this can clarify... It concerns a 500mg/week test e cycle
Test undec... or ship it.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Some guys travel with a few pins of test, I personally wouldn't, not worth the hassle..
You could always load up on some Test Undec, it's a very long,heavy ester with a SLOW time release, and It "could" provide an output up to 4 weeks for some..20.9 days if the half life..

You could purchase some injectable Vitamin B, empty it out, and load what you need with test, and just pack it away well in your bags.. If they ask just say it's Vitamin B:thinking:

Keister.... jk

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Some guys travel with a few pins of test, I personally wouldn't, not worth the hassle..
You could always load up on some Test Undec, it's a very long,heavy ester with a SLOW time release, and It "could" provide an output up to 4 weeks for some..20.9 days if the half life..

You could purchase some injectable Vitamin B, empty it out, and load what you need with test, and just pack it away well in your bags.. If they ask just say it's Vitamin B:thinking:

Problem is its my first cycle ever and im starting it early next month in 3 weeks or so... Just going to order it from my source in that case

Hi Guys,

I'd be more worried about getting kidnapped than flying with some test. But really if you plan to ship it plan on at least 30 days for it to arrive there. I would not fly with it!

Problem is its my first cycle ever and im starting it early next month in 3 weeks or so... Just going to order it from my source in that case
if this is your first cycle ever, and your about to travel, you need to do better planning/timing my dude.. Hold off on the cycle because you cant give your cycle everything it deserves in order for it to shine and traveling isn't really one of them.
Poor cycle/blast timing yields poor results.. Why fuss and muss over this and complicate things?
Save it for when you get back, it will always be here for you.. Go where you are with a clear mind and do your thing, and when you get back that's when you can address things head on with the attention to detail that you need..

You have so much to learn from with the first cycle in its own, learning curves, sensitivities and so much more, traveling can add underlining stress factors unbeknownst to you.. You own it to yourself to give the first cycle it's full undivided attention..

How about taking AI's??? They kind of look like XTC pills
Let me get this straight... Your starting your first cycle and your leaving the country? How do you plan on working out, what the fuck is your miscellaneous diet going to look like......smmfh! Don't bring shit anywhere and wait until you can commit, why waste one of the best cycles you'll ever experience... Your talking abiut popping your cherry and not even cumming bro.....gtfoh!

I'd be more worried about getting kidnapped than flying with some test. But really if you plan to ship it plan on at least 30 days for it to arrive there. I would not fly with it!
Lol all these videos i see on crazy shit. com got me wondering how your still alive in Brazil.... fuck dat.. I'm safer at home in America's murder capital.

IML Gear Cream!
Let me get this straight... Your starting your first cycle and your leaving the country? How do you plan on working out, what the fuck is your miscellaneous diet going to look like......smmfh! Don't bring shit anywhere and wait until you can commit, why waste one of the best cycles you'll ever experience... Your talking abiut popping your cherry and not even cumming bro.....gtfoh!

For reals...
First cycle and wanting to take an AI without knowing your test to e2 conversion.
Yes hold off on this cycle till you get back and while you are in Columbia do some research on gear.

And never take an AI because everybody says you need it.
Crush your e2 and see what that recovery is like.

For reals...
First cycle and wanting to take an AI without knowing your test to e2 conversion.
Yes hold off on this cycle till you get back and while you are in Columbia do some research on gear.

And never take an AI because everybody says you need it.
Crush your e2 and see what that recovery is like.

I only have the summer to do it man so thats why... i am 20-25% bodyfat lolso conversion will be there. Im not rushing things... I can train perfectly this summer the gyms in Colombia are awesome

I only have the summer to do it man so thats why... i am 20-25% bodyfat lolso conversion will be there. Im not rushing things... I can train perfectly this summer the gyms in Colombia are awesome
Then kill it...
You will never see gains like your first cycle.
Best of luck.

My bad on not clarifying properly but im going to be 6 weeks into the cycle and then leave... Food and gyms are better in Colombia than a lot of gyms in my country Netherlands. The gym culture in Colombia is legit everybody works out there lol

- - - Updated - - -

Then kill it...
You will never see gains like your first cycle.
Best of luck.

Thanks a lot bro appreciate that!

Too much Narcos fam ahaha. Colombia is not the safest place but it is not as what people make it seem

Gear will always be there.... you are already setting yourself up for a shitty cycle. I want to be clear, steroids don't make the body.. you do. You'd gain more from eating right, utilize those awsome Colombian gyms.... by the time you get back... Your bf% will be down and you'll be primed for growth. I cannot stress enough that cycling isn't about fucking around.... if your not mentally, physically, or geographically on the right space... it's fuck all from there. Good luck to you bro, I'm sure others will chime I'm and cut you some slack. But ill just cut the bullshit and tell you what's up man, your better off waiting until you can truly kill your first cycle.

My bad on not clarifying properly but im going to be 6 weeks into the cycle and then leave... Food and gyms are better in Colombia than a lot of gyms in my country Netherlands. The gym culture in Colombia is legit everybody works out there lol

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks a lot bro appreciate that!
Since your from the Netherlands... does that mean your reference to Xtc was legit. ....i had a guy years ago send me shit from the Netherlands.... best I've ever had. True story.

Don't fly with it gears legal there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Since your from the Netherlands... does that mean your reference to Xtc was legit. ....i had a guy years ago send me shit from the Netherlands.... best I've ever had. True story.

We are famous for our XTC bro ahaha... But thanks for your concerns man. I'm ready for this cycle and to kill it man.

Lol all these videos i see on crazy shit. com got me wondering how your still alive in Brazil.... fuck dat.. I'm safer at home in America's murder capital.

Most of those videos take place in states that don't have many police in them. Like Bahia and Para they're mostly known as where the poorest people live. Don't get me wrong here where I live you can get killed over 5 bucks lol

I've been traveling with gear for 23 years with zero issues. The custom agents are not doctors. They don't know the difference between anavar or asprin. If you just pack what you need for the trip you should be fine. I am sure they will question if they see excessive bottles or pills.

First cycle ever, 25% body fat, travel interruption during . . .

DON"T DO IT!

Spend this summer dieting and cardio and getting lean. Do your first cycle later. Don't mess up what is for everybody their best cycle ever, the first one.

Back