• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Butt hurt

IML Gear Cream!
ya can always use roidtest.. just keep lot of refills around depending how much ya wanna test

Still wishing the technology would come out for "at home" testing that would read compound(s) and dosages that could be somewhat affordable.
Whoever comes out with that would make alotta money!!

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

ya can always use roidtest.. just keep lot of refills around depending how much ya wanna test
I know. It's just that it could be 100mgs of Masteron Enanthate present in a vial that's supposed to be 2000mgs total and you'll get a posotbe result. Not so "positive" imo.

That's why I put "and dosages".
Thanks for the advice though.

No source is perfect. As long as they don’t give you aids just stop buying from them if the gear sucks.

You joke I see but there were several sources with pubes in their gear which probably also had some jizz on it- Wonder if anyone did get aids. I seen one brah say, Hey can I filter through the pubes and still inject- Sure faggot- go for it!
No source is perfect. As long as they don’t give you aids just stop buying from them if the gear sucks.

To anyone not in the know like someone else said they were talking about dispense quick and as far as i could tell nothing they said was out of line or untrue. At least in the post i read. It was bascially how they claim to be tied to a legit company and have trademark logos on stuff but its all nonsense. For what its worth i dont care personally but lets not bullshit each other an underground steroid source isnt owning trademarks lol.
Also someone questioned if there is any proof they are actually GMP compliant which as far as I know there isn't but thats something they really push. And lastly after they left the first time there was some suggestive post about them being a reseller or something of that nature from another larger source on this forum or was at the time.
I have heard nothing but good things about DQ from everyone who has used them including some well respected members here including JSWOLE whom I regard as a friend and trust worthy guy.
However unless that thread took a major turn after I first saw it then I find it very annoying that threads are being deleted just because someone says something negative about a paying sponsor. Thats a one way road to turning into the other forums we all hate.

Originally Posted by jerseydevil
What a lot of people never figured out about DQ was that they were a reseller. In the long run the fancy packaging and blister packs got to be too expensive so margins were very low. Eventually the risk exceeded the reward and they got out. They did so with class, and were one of the few sources here that left with a good track record.

I think maybe more knew than you suspect. Too bad the source they resell from isn’t a sponsor on here.....

LowT

Jerseydevil made the post about them being a reseller. Dispense quick themselves both liked the post made my jerseydevil and even posted below him saying jersey devil was right and margins got too small to continue doing business saying it wasn't worth it. Then low T another well respected member made some post alluding to maybe the original source they were relabeling off was also a source here. Presumably one of the major china sources is how I took it but thats just speculating on my end

To anyone not in the know like someone else said they were talking about dispense quick and as far as i could tell nothing they said was out of line or untrue. At least in the post i read. It was bascially how they claim to be tied to a legit company and have trademark logos on stuff but its all nonsense. For what its worth i dont care personally but lets not bullshit each other an underground steroid source isnt owning trademarks lol.
Also someone questioned if there is any proof they are actually GMP compliant which as far as I know there isn't but thats something they really push. And lastly after they left the first time there was some suggestive post about them being a reseller or something of that nature from another larger source on this forum or was at the time.
I have heard nothing but good things about DQ from everyone who has used them including some well respected members here including JSWOLE whom I regard as a friend and trust worthy guy.
However unless that thread took a major turn after I first saw it then I find it very annoying that threads are being deleted just because someone says something negative about a paying sponsor. Thats a one way road to turning into the other forums we all hate.
He posted personal info. Business namea, locations et cetera.
That's why it was deleted.

Butthurt people just have a sore butt because they got it in the backside by some ripoff artist.

Then yeah I understand completely. I saw the thread early then wasn’t sure what happened but yeah that’s horse shit and no place or excuse for that
He posted personal info. Business namea, locations et cetera.
That's why it was deleted.

Get Shredded!
Then yeah I understand completely. I saw the thread early then wasn’t sure what happened but yeah that’s horse shit and no place or excuse for that
Yeah man I remember the supermod over at S-F posting my name, address, and a link to my FB.

I literally thought, nothing, and I mean NOTHING warrants that kind of behavior.

Hopefully, our new Arnold at least has that respect.

I think ASF if pretty solid about that.
At least they're not editing and deleting posts like other subforums do, protecting people that are fucking other people over.

I believe BCG was on here .. so idk man .
They fucked alot of people

I love this site but that lab was here as well.

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

Chris if you don’t mind me asking what happened with blue collar? I know they remained on bop for a while after here

I believe BCG was on here .. so idk man .
They fucked alot of people

I love this site but that lab was here as well.

The thing that sucks the most is they'll probably rebrand, come back, and pull the same shit. Hopefully not.
I do know our mods check ip addresses and try to at least prevent this from happening in their defense.

The thing that sucks the most is they'll probably rebrand, come back, and pull the same shit. Hopefully not.
I do know our mods check ip addresses and try to at least prevent this from happening in their defense.

Yeah man, I completely agree with you ... Crazy thing is , unless there is some really good IT guy or hacker, we won't ever know and more people will get screwed.

This is suppose to be a place where brotherhood is essential.

It's why I always liked this lifestyle to that degree. Suppose to look out for one another . Even the labs ... But greed and petty attitude always has to come to play.

I remember Frank Zazz and a few others posting they received their orders a second time out of the blue a while back from BCG. Kind of strange. So apparently they went from sending people double their orders months apart to sending no orders to anyone according to BOP which now warns to stay away from them.
Chris if you don’t mind me asking what happened with blue collar? I know they remained on bop for a while after here

How about world pharma claiming they had a pharmacy in Thailand FDA approved lol

How about world pharma claiming they had a pharmacy in Thailand FDA approved lol

There is no doubt his gear was phenomenal and growth was top notch quality. His freebies, his sales and overall kindness made him a great source... add to all that he was as Entertaining as a good Vegas comedy act! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
World pharma I remember them for sure lol I was younger and couldn’t afford their gear but I’ve heard many people say they were great and he always made up for the high prices with extra goodies

World pharma I remember them for sure lol I was younger and couldn’t afford their gear but I’ve heard many people say they were great and he always made up for the high prices with extra goodies
Yeah $90 for some test you need to throw in alot of "goodies"

As you'll soon see if my posts or this thread gets deleted because of my posts they have no control and can't stop someone that actually has a clue.

There are 100's of thousands of Ip addresses I can bounce things off of lol

I don't want to go there but is it that important for this board to start protecting sponsors like bop or the other forums and if so then fuck this place...this an easy target as again there is no security on this site..do you see a lock symbol on the url?

I will stop if DQ will just own the bullshit or give an honest explanation to the community.

Dropping the hammer in 3-2-1 go! You'll get tired real fast having to make new email addys and member names every 5 minutes bro. So why not give it a rest and sit back and enjoy the community? Or are you one of those guys that thinks he already knows something we don't?. Meso would be a better board for you to go to because this is exactly how they handle themselves over there so you would be an asset to them for sure. DQ is a reseller and doesn't print up his boxes or pamphlets that are stuffed into the boxes. Is this his responsibility to assure that everything is legit that he sellers? You bet but most of this shit is overlooked by the consumer who really doesn't give a shit about that he is more concerned about the quality of the gear. So in the real world EVERY box that you get with a pamphlet inside is just bullshit. What ugl puts them inside their box....almost everyone does. So really no new info that you are providing to us at this point all you are doing is giving the mods here some extra work to do which I appreciate since they are over paid and pretty much do nothing on this board but sit back and collect free gear LOL.

fuck me

i've said several times the labs don't or didn't exist as they did and were legit companies. I'm a fucking liar or moron. Which one?

Hikma makes tren for human use everyone knows that! Tthey don't make shit for cows either the cows enjoy their gains

i did say that the products weren't made any more, i did say they were never made by hikma
reading is fundamental so i'm going to buy some more books this weekend! Have any suggestions?

You're most certainly entertaining and i would love to be on custom's corner someday

fixed

Dropping the hammer in 3-2-1 go! You'll get tired real fast having to make new email addys and member names every 5 minutes bro. So why not give it a rest and sit back and enjoy the community? Or are you one of those guys that thinks he already knows something we don't?. Meso would be a better board for you to go to because this is exactly how they handle themselves over there so you would be an asset to them for sure. DQ is a reseller and doesn't print up his boxes or pamphlets that are stuffed into the boxes. Is this his responsibility to assure that everything is legit that he sellers? You bet but most of this shit is overlooked by the consumer who really doesn't give a shit about that he is more concerned about the quality of the gear. So in the real world EVERY box that you get with a pamphlet inside is just bullshit. What ugl puts them inside their box....almost everyone does. So really no new info that you are providing to us at this point all you are doing is giving the mods here some extra work to do which I appreciate since they are over paid and pretty much do nothing on this board but sit back and collect free gear LOL.
Yeah, what custom just said, all though i stopped reading half way through. Just to many words

Back