• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ronnie Coleman Lift Compilation

No wonder he’s crippled... talk about form break down. I know I’m one to talk lol. But I ain’t deadlifting 800lbs either lol.

Unfortunate that the things we love to do will destroy us in the end

@2:15 I slipped three discs and am bed ridden for the rest of the day just watching 495 bent-over rows.

No wonder he’s crippled... talk about form break down. I know I’m one to talk lol. But I ain’t deadlifting 800lbs either lol.

Unfortunate that the things we love to do will destroy us in the end

But if you love it does it really matter??

guess not- the thing is we dont think about the possible consequences down the road. He probably wouldnt trade what he did for all the glory he got but the dude is in chronic pain and crippled now. He has been through a shitload of surgeries with many more to come likely. Not a very nice way to be even with money. My guess is his life expectancy isnt looking so great.
But if you love it does it really matter??

Could end up crippled from getting in a car wreck.

At least he did it on his own terms and enjoyed his life.

guess not- the thing is we dont think about the possible consequences down the road. He probably wouldnt trade what he did for all the glory he got but the dude is in chronic pain and crippled now. He has been through a shitload of surgeries with many more to come likely. Not a very nice way to be even with money. My guess is his life expectancy isnt looking so great.

I think they do, it’s why people have been saying the things they say about Ronnie recently, I understand it’s not worth it to most people but Ronnie did what he loved and had no regrets and he doesn’t cry about the position he’s in, I have a lot of respect for that

True dat! Ronnie is the man.

True- lots of respect for peeps that live life on their terms and dont let anything stand in the way of their goals

IML Gear Cream!
This isn't so cut and dry.

I recall reading where he claims his problems are not due to weights used, but rather a genetic disposition (hip) and earlier pre-bb injuries (football I believe).

He may have very well suffered the same damage with half the weights and no Olympia's to show for it. I respect him with going all out given his circumstances.

I also read a while back where he was questioning his doctor's results. Meaning there may be some malpractice. It may be possible that the surgeries may have made him worse off.

In defense if his doctor, he did return to heavy lifting before getting cleared and was reinjured.

https://youtu.be/5gZJ-T7ajrw

Analyzing these supplements tells me he’s not too healthy. The first one omacoor. Is fish oil “on steroids” and the one sulindac is a good NSAID for a man who is probably in pain 24/7. As far as the vitamin c and his “infections and colds” I’m guessing the infections from reusing needles?? Idk what infections this super nigga is fighting haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That is insane- how many pills do you think he takes per day?
https://youtu.be/5gZJ-T7ajrw

Analyzing these supplements tells me he’s not too healthy. The first one omacoor. Is fish oil “on steroids” and the one sulindac is a good NSAID for a man who is probably in pain 24/7. As far as the vitamin c and his “infections and colds” I’m guessing the infections from reusing needles?? Idk what infections this super nigga is fighting haha

Yup. I wouldn't but that's what he loved.

Plus it's not necessarily his lifting that caused these issues. He had back problems from football and some other things that I can't remember. But the whole doing leg presses a couple weeks after surgery didn't help his cause at all

That is insane- how many pills do you think he takes per day?

Too many haha. I can only imagine what “liver” and “kidney” tablets he is taking in the video. But these hints tell me that orals are compromising his liver and high blood pressure is harming the kidney.

Back