• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

North Korea calls Joe Biden ‘an imbecile’ and ‘fool of low IQ’

Arnold

🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
North Korea calls Joe Biden ‘an imbecile’ and ‘fool of low IQ’

Over the weekend, former vice president Joe Biden asked a crowd of supporters at a campaign rally whether the United States is a nation that embraces “dictators and tyrants like Putin and Kim Jong Un.” The crowd roared “No!” as Biden responded: “We don’t! But Trump does.”

That, um, didn’t go over so well in Pyongyang, where North Korea’s state-run news agency responded this week by calling Biden “a fool of low IQ.”

"What he uttered is just sophism of an imbecile bereft of elementary quality as a human being, let alone a politician,” the news agency said, according to the AP.

The insult could have been worse.

In 2017, after Trump said Washington would “totally destroy North Korea” if it had to, Kim responded by calling him a “mentally deranged U.S. dotard.”

“Imbecile bereft of elementary quality” is no “dotard,” but it’s pretty close.

As The Washington Post broke down for readers at the time, Oxford defines the term “dotard” as “an old person, especially one who has become weak or senile.” And Merriam-Webster said the insult originally meant “imbecile,” back when it was first used some 700 years ago.

Biden, who is leading in early polling, has “gone reckless and senseless, seized by ambition for power,” the article published by the news agency said. If he thinks he is the most popular candidate, the news agency said, then that’s “enough to make a cat laugh.”

But even if North Korea is content to fling barbs now, it could relent later. Shortly after calling Trump a dotard, Kim’s camp agreed to meet with Trump for historic nuclear negotiations, although those talks collapsed in Vietnam in February.

Biden’s campaign doubled down on his remarks Wednesday. Spokesman Andrew Bates said Trump has “been repeatedly tricked into making major concessions to the murderous regime in Pyongyang while getting nothing in return.”

Attachments

• 4JT3XZT4JQI6TMPTWIZ74WAR54.jpg
    4JT3XZT4JQI6TMPTWIZ74WAR54.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 28
You mean to tell me he's leading in the early polls just like Hillary Clinton was lol

Trust in the supreme leader's opinion and Trump with all his achomlishments.

If North Korea knows anything...it knows imbeciles.. I trust them on this one 🇰🇵

Words of advice for Democrats.... get better candidates. You’re all fucking delusional and need to pursue late late term abortions... like 19-55 years old... talk to your congressman now about legislation please. For the sake of our future.

i got dr kevorkians number on speed dial... my early thirties have been rough ;)

NK said custom is a very articulate dotard, just saying

Back