• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Td

repitup

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Had to get little more before end of the sale
2dc8f76ad7df6450e06a5ae063bbc928.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reps gotta have 1 helluva collection Goin on. Send left overs to uncle stink:D

Nice choices!

Max

had only picked the anadrol, mast, iso... GC forgot a tren in my last order so they threw that in along with a bonus one.... yippee... talkin bout customer service... right on top all the time

Nice choices!

Max

had only picked the anadrol, mast, iso... GC forgot a tren in my last order so they threw that in along with a bonus one.... yippee... talkin bout customer service... right on top all the time

Very nice indeed! Love extra goodies!

Max

Nice score.. have u ever ran abombs before? It's one of the orals I haven't tried yet, but seems like it's very popular

Nice choice on the ISO- and mast.. they're both good from him...haven't ran his TREN yet, but I'm hearing good things

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

running abombs now from another, started them prior but cut it short to heal shoulder... gonna run them for 2 weeks then switch to these for 2 weeks... .. yeah the other stuff like stinky said is gonna be coming in at the end... or may just run this cycle and switch over to another... we'll see..

Nice score.. have u ever ran abombs before? It's one of the orals I haven't tried yet, but seems like it's very popular

Nice choice on the ISO- and mast.. they're both good from him...haven't ran his TREN yet, but I'm hearing good things

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Back