• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

So what's new besides the new landlord bombarding my pms lol jk jk

johnjohn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What up just dropping in seeing wtf is new. I see lots of new sources lots of old sources gone. Some old ones coming back like a Phoenix from the dead. That about cover it?? Any of the old gang still around

Sent from my LML713DL using Tapatalk

I’ve never been a loud or memorable figure here but somehow have found myself as one of the longer members. Also I lurked for years over at Ironmag forums before actually coming here then later joining. I’ve seen lots of sources come and go

What up just dropping in seeing wtf is new. I see lots of new sources lots of old sources gone. Some old ones coming back like a Phoenix from the dead. That about cover it?? Any of the old gang still around

really, who do you see has left?

Oh I just saw you were a rep for GRanabolic, yeah they left I so just changed your status back to registered user.

Oh I just saw you were a rep for GRanabolic, yeah they left I so just changed your status back to registered user.
Appreciate it I didn't have a clue how to change that off my phone. Yea I haven't been hanging around for a while I seen they are no longer here.

Appreciate it I didn't have a clue how to change that off my phone. Yea I haven't been hanging around for a while I seen they are no longer here.

Only an admin can change it, thanks for returning to post your shit, now fuck off.

I’ve never been a loud or memorable figure here but somehow have found myself as one of the longer members. Also I lurked for years over at Ironmag forums before actually coming here then later joining. I’ve seen lots of sources come and go
Yea broski you've been around for a long time. Good to see some of the old guys still around

Only an admin can change it, thanks for returning to post your shit, now fuck off.
Well damn someons all in there feelings. I was just fuckin with you man you didn't see the JK Jk. Check your estrogen

And nothing much triple ot just been doing the family thing. I drop in every once in a blue moon. Been a while since I've been around. How's everything going on your end

All is good with me. One day at a time.

You stopping by to say hello on your way out, or are you pulling up a seat and staying a while?

All is good with me. One day at a time.

You stopping by to say hello on your way out, or are you pulling up a seat and staying a while?
Just dropping in to see what everyone was up too. I'm going to popping in a little more often. Try and catch up a little and maybe pick up a little motivation along the way. Good talking to you as always my brotha

Good to see you back around.
You teamin back up with GrAnabolic or just here for fun?

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

I'm just here for fun I haven't been on in a while. As far as gr I have no clue I don't talk with any one anymore. And I see Arnold must don't like me lol. Hell I don't have a clue why anyone specially a owner would talk to a member like that. No sweat off my back though. Glad to a lot of the gang still around

Get Shredded!
I'm just here for fun I haven't been on in a while. As far as gr I have no clue I don't talk with any one anymore. And I see Arnold must don't like me lol. Hell I don't have a clue why anyone specially a owner would talk to a member like that. No sweat off my back though. Glad to a lot of the gang still around

no you're cool. :kiss:

Back