• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bac water from 2017

You could probably use it. But I’d throw it away lol

It's fine water don't spoil also alcohol don't spoil either I've used expired bac water

Ok, excuse my ignorance here but been a long time since running GH. If I have a 12iu vial and fill with 2 pins full bac water total (200ml) gives 1.5iu per 10ml on the pin I am using?

So water is ok lol

Ok, excuse my ignorance here but been a long time since running GH. If I have a 12iu vial and fill with 2 pins full bac water total (200ml) gives 1.5iu per 10ml on the pin I am using?

Can someone verify this? ^^^^^^^^^

Post #5 was not good enough??? :thinking:

- - - Updated - - -

Where them nudes?

I meant an answer to what's above here ^^^^^^

Oh, no! Math! :geewhiz:

- - - Updated - - -

200 ml is 200 cc. Two syringes of 100cc each???

IML Gear Cream!
Assuming 1 cc (1 ml, not 100 ml), means 2 ml, not 200 ml.

Anyway, 12 iu is in 2 ml. If you want 1.5 iu, then just draw to .25 on the pin. So you can use a little .3 ml insulin syringe and draw it to halfway between the 2 and the 3.

Good?

Correct, I am using a 1cc insulin pin. I filled it two times with bac water (2cc) and put it in the 12iu HGH vial. So what does say the 20 mark represent iu wise of HGH?

example- 1ml(cc) per 10 IU vial of human growth hormone - somatropin - would mean each 10 mark on a U100 insulin syringe would equal 1 IU of human growth hormone - somatropin -

2ml(cc) added to a 10 IU vial of human growth hormone - somatropin - would mean that the 20 mark on a U100 syringe would equal 1 IU of human growth hormone - somatropin -

3ml(cc) added to a 10 IU vial of human growth hormone - somatropin - would mean that the 30 mark on a U100 syringe would equal 1 IU of human growth hormone - somatropin -

Correct, I am using a 1cc insulin pin. I filled it two times with bac water (2cc) and put it in the 12iu HGH vial. So what does say the 20 mark represent iu wise of HGH?

The two mark is 1.2 iu.

- - - Updated - - -

example- 1ml(cc) per 10 IU vial of human growth hormone - somatropin - would mean each 10 mark on a U100 insulin syringe would equal 1 IU of human growth hormone - somatropin -

2ml(cc) added to a 10 IU vial of human growth hormone - somatropin - would mean that the 20 mark on a U100 syringe would equal 1 IU of human growth hormone - somatropin -

3ml(cc) added to a 10 IU vial of human growth hormone - somatropin - would mean that the 30 mark on a U100 syringe would equal 1 IU of human growth hormone - somatropin -
He is using a 12 iu vial, not 10 iu.

Last edited:
Make the math easier for yourself. Two syringes into 12 iu. So each 1 cc is 6 iu. So the 10 mark is 6 iu, right? The 5 mark is 3 iu. The 2.5 mark is 1.5 iu (your original question).

yeah dont take much more to figure it out from a starting point... like at the 20 mark he have 1.2iu 40 mark 2.4iu... its a solve for X equation

The two mark is 1.25 iu.

- - - Updated - - -

He is using a 12 iu vial, not 10 iu.

two syringes (1 ml each) is 12 iu
One syringe is 6 iu.

Each mark on the one ml syringe, 1 (or 10), 2 (or 20) is one tenth of 6 iu. 0.6 iu. So 2 (or 20) is 1.2 iu.

yeah dont take much more to figure it out from a starting point... like at the 20 mark he have 1.2iu 40 mark 2.4iu... its a solve for X equation
That's it. The math is not as easy as a 10 iu vial, though.

the 10 mark is not 6iu... the whole damn bottle only has 12iu in it no matter how ya slice it...

Make the math easier for yourself. Two syringes into 12 iu. So each 1 cc is 6 iu. So the 10 mark is 6 iu, right? The 5 mark is 3 iu. The 2.5 mark is 1.5 iu (your original question).

Get Shredded!
When I say 10 I mean the whole syringe. 100, in the way you are describing it.

5 = half a 1. ml syringe

2.5 is, I guess 25 the way you are describing it.

I answered it the way he wrote it. 2 syringes. I agree with you, though. I would use only one.

oh..lol... he's gonna be a fucking mess by time we're done with him....

When I say 10 I mean the whole syringe. 100, in the way you are describing it.

5 = half a 1. ml syringe

2.5 is, I guess 25 the way you are describing it.

how much do ya wanna inject so we can just cut to the chase and tell ya where to draw to...

- - - Updated - - -

nice titties..

just easier cause he's staring at a pin labeled from 0-100 by 10's... lol ... so we're on the same page

Back