• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

The stock market has added $6.9 trillion in market cap since Donald Trump was elected

Arnold

🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The stock market has added $6.9 trillion in market cap since Donald Trump was elected president

The U.S. stock market has added nearly $6.9 trillion in market cap since President Donald Trump was elected, already close to half of what was added in all eight years of President Barack Obama’s tenure.

The market cap, based on the Russell 3000, surpassed $30 trillion for the first time last week and was at $30.6 trillion Thursday, according to Bespoke.

“I think the performance in the first year has exceeded almost everybody’s expectations,” said Paul Hickey, co-founder of Bespoke. Hickey uses the Russell 3000 to measure overall market cap, since it represents about 98 percent of all U.S. stocks.

When Trump was elected, stocks rose out of the gate after an initial late-night collapse in futures prices. After that, the market rewarded stocks and sectors that would benefit from the “Trump trade” and Trump’s pro-growth policies.

The Trump trade occasionally stalled out when it looked as though tax reform was unlikely, but since the legislation began seriously moving forward and finally became law at the end of last year, the market has been on a tear. The S&P 500 has added 4.6 percent just since the start of this year, after last year’s near 20 percent move.

Boom bitches...

put that that in your tranny pipe and smoke it liberals!!!

i work so I can retire not so you can use my money to investigate bullshit claims and give out reform policies like there candy canes...queers!

Vote Trump 2020!! Or go to Canada like you promised ya fucking snowflakes !!

all this keyboard warrior-ing got my rotator cuff sore as a motha Fucka!

monster Tren hits hard... lungs is wide open !!!

This country is fucked if we don’t put him back in for another 4!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back