• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Michael Avenatti Indicted for Allegedly Extorting Stormy Daniels

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
:roflmao:

Michael Avenatti has just been indicted on separate charges alleging he extorted a former client ... and sources tell TMZ it's Stormy Daniels.

The U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York has charged the disgraced attorney with 1 count of wire fraud and 1 count of aggravated identity theft charges. The feds say he fraudulently diverted money Stormy was owed on a book deal to an account he controlled.

According to prosecutors, he did this by sending a fraudulent letter purporting to contain his client's signature to Stormy's literary agent. According to the complaint ... Stormy didn't know the letter existed much less sign off on it.

He allegedly used the money from that account to fund airfare, hotels, restaurants, meal deliveries and meet payroll for his businesses. In total, he allegedly diverted around $300k ... and although he sent her around half of that, prosecutors say he hasn't paid her the remaining balance.

Attachments

• 0522-michael-avenatti-and-stormy-daniels-getty-3.jpg
    0522-michael-avenatti-and-stormy-daniels-getty-3.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 32

Michael Avenatti has just been indicted on separate charges alleging he extorted a former client ... and sources tell TMZ it's Stormy Daniels.

The U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York has charged the disgraced attorney with 1 count of wire fraud and 1 count of aggravated identity theft charges. The feds say he fraudulently diverted money Stormy was owed on a book deal to an account he controlled.

According to prosecutors, he did this by sending a fraudulent letter purporting to contain his client's signature to Stormy's literary agent. According to the complaint ... Stormy didn't know the letter existed much less sign off on it.

He allegedly used the money from that account to fund airfare, hotels, restaurants, meal deliveries and meet payroll for his businesses. In total, he allegedly diverted around $300k ... and although he sent her around half of that, prosecutors say he hasn't paid her the remaining balance.
I knew he was a dirt bag..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

hes in some deep shit, tried extorting jeff bezos, looking at 300years

Lol 300 yearsz

jeff besos is a pussy. I challenge him right now to a cage fight to the death. I’d love to rub my nuts all over his faggot ass
bald head ..

fucking queer

Back