Very Tired on Deca

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Very Tired on Deca

I'm taking Test C, 250MG EW and Deca, 300MG every EW. I've been on Test cyp for years on a doctor prescribed TRT. I added the Deca more for therapeutic reason abut 5 weeks ago. The past few weeks I have been so tired and non motivated. I hate this. My RBC's will be getting checked today. That may be the issue, but something is telling me it is the Deca causing this. Can Deca cause lethargy? It's pretty extreme.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    761 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lzicc View Post
    I'm taking Test C, 250MG EW and Deca, 300MG every EW. I've been on Test cyp for years on a doctor prescribed TRT. I added the Deca more for therapeutic reason abut 5 weeks ago. The past few weeks I have been so tired and non motivated. I hate this. My RBC's will be getting checked today. That may be the issue, but something is telling me it is the Deca causing this. Can Deca cause lethargy? It's pretty extreme.
    Get blood work. Could be liver related could be estrogen related could be other things as well. Its hard to put a finger on it without checking .

ironlion@keemail.me (email)
    ironlion-labs.net

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    276 Posts
    Rep Points

Let us know how your bloodwork turns out. This happened recently to me on those same doses 200/300. I did end up with high rbc and they wouldnít let me donate, bastards! At first I thought it was mk677, so I dropped it and added masteron 200mg. I eventually went back to normal and my energy levels improved by about 50%. I noticed my caffeine intake increased just to help. I am thinking of trying GW-Cardarine to help with endurance.

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    845 Posts
    Rep Points

Personally deca has never done this to me but doesnít mean it canít do it to you. Tren does this to me sometimes and harsh orals once the liver starts getting taxed. Definitely do bloods tho youíll get a much better idea at what the culprit is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    845 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Let us know how your bloodwork turns out. This happened recently to me on those same doses 200/300. I did end up with high rbc and they wouldnít let me donate, bastards! At first I thought it was mk677, so I dropped it and added masteron 200mg. I eventually went back to normal and my energy levels improved by about 50%. I noticed my caffeine intake increased just to help. I am thinking of trying GW-Cardarine to help with endurance.

Max

I got denied myself a few weeks ago from the same donation center I always use with no explanation on why. I tried to blood let myself with a 20g needle and they kept getting clogged. I got some 18g needles and started taking baby aspirin for a couple weeks and also acquired some blood thinners from a friend I took a blood thinner the day before and the morning of and that afternoon got a 500ml glass measuring cup. I took just the 18g needle and put it in a vein in my arm and filled the measuring cup about 85%. I felt amazing after getting rid of some blood and was kinda shocked at how simple it was even tho I wasnít looking forward to sticking a harpoon in my vein. Surprisingly It wasnít bad at all. If your going to try this first off Iím not recommending it but definitely have someone watching you so you donít pass out and bleed out. To me doing this seemed like a better option than having a stroke lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    276 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    I got denied myself a few weeks ago from the same donation center I always use with no explanation on why. I tried to blood let myself with a 20g needle and they kept getting clogged. I got some 18g needles and started taking baby aspirin for a couple weeks and also acquired some blood thinners from a friend I took a blood thinner the day before and the morning of and that afternoon got a 500ml glass measuring cup. I took just the 18g needle and put it in a vein in my arm and filled the measuring cup about 85%. I felt amazing after getting rid of some blood and was kinda shocked at how simple it was even tho I wasnít looking forward to sticking a harpoon in my vein. Surprisingly It wasnít bad at all. If your going to try this first off Iím not recommending it but definitely have someone watching you so you donít pass out and bleed out. To me doing this seemed like a better option than having a stroke lol
    Going to ask my MD to order it for therapeutic purposes(non donation).

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Rep Points

I've used Deca for decades,never had this issue.However,always keep Deca dose less than that of Test.........Test (600) Deca (400 or 300)...Never,more than Test...Bloodwork for sure!! If, nothing out of range,I would bump up the Test or drop the dose of Deca(150).........I have never experienced any sides from Deca even at 800mg/wk..I love this compound !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

My RBC's were a little on the high side. They did a phlebotomy, so we'll see if that helps. While they were doing it, my sinuses started to drain which felt great. Of what was said about keeping the test dose higher than the deca, is that true? I mainly use deca for therapeutic reasons, so I could drop it down to 150MG ew if that would help. My sex drive is good on this dose, just really tired. I could sleep for days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,005 Posts
    Rep Points

My RBC's were a little on the high side. They did a phlebotomy, so we'll see if that helps. While they were doing it, my sinuses started to drain which felt great. Of what was said about keeping the test dose higher than the deca, is that true? I mainly use deca for therapeutic reasons, so I could drop it down to 150MG ew if that would help. My sex drive is good on this dose, just really tired. I could sleep for days.
    its just bro science but Iíve always run deca around 50% of my test dose... i.e. 500 test 250 deca... might work for ya,íIíve never had any problems....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    562 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    its just bro science but Iíve always run deca around 50% of my test dose... i.e. 500 test 250 deca... might work for ya,íIíve never had any problems....
    *checks bro science book*

Yep, 2:1 test deca ratio. Joking aside, that is what I see most guys doing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

I know in the past people would say to use a higher does of test vs deca due to drive, but that turned out to be a myth. I am going to try to lower my deca dose and see what happens. I just had the phlebotomy done today and my next test/deca shot will be this weekend, so I'll give the phlebotomy a few days to see if that helped. if not, I am going to lower the deca dose. That sucks though. I've been getting some good strength gains from it so far and it's still early in the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    *checks bro science book*

Yep, 2:1 test deca ratio. Joking aside, that is what I see most guys doing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

After having blood taken out, I do feel somewhat better. Maybe 50% better. I did notice yesterday though when I was doing deads, I got the dreaded back pumps which usually means I'm retaining water. I used to get those on dbol and don't remember getting them on Deca.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    845 Posts
    Rep Points

After having blood taken out, I do feel somewhat better. Maybe 50% better. I did notice yesterday though when I was doing deads, I got the dreaded back pumps which usually means I'm retaining water. I used to get those on dbol and don't remember getting them on Deca.
    did you do bloods yet? If so did you include prolactin?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

I only did RBC's. My doctor won't run any other ones. I'm just lucky to get the Test script.

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    did you do bloods yet? If so did you include prolactin?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,005 Posts
    Rep Points

I only did RBC's. My doctor won't run any other ones. I'm just lucky to get the Test script.
    you should politely remind your doctor that he works for you... nothing makes me want to go postal like an arrogant fucking doctor that doesnít consider your thoughts on things. As much as I pay for healthcare those mother duckers better start listening to there patients ...

especially considering you prolly know more more than he does about hormones. If not then use the search bar. Or PM vision lol .