• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Kratom

VTX

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Tryinging to find some good krat. When I go to purchase it's not helping me

I use happy hippo mainly because they are putting their money where there mouth is in educating the public and government officials. They have a team of lobbyists here in Idaho that are being proactive in trying to ensure that it is not made illegal due to money/lobbying from the pharmaceutical industry. I've taken kratom with senators and members of the house at a movie premiere we had here "A leaf of faith" a documentary staring Chris Bell the guy who made bigger, stronger, faster. Worked great for my pain. Cool dude to talk to.

They also have cbd oil on their website.

https://www.happyhippoherbals.com/

Last edited:
SUK has a 26% New years sale golf right now, and they test their kratom for purity and to ensure it’s safe to ingest... I’ve been using them for years, theres no way I’d use anyone else but SUK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SUK has a 26% New years sale golf right now, and they test their kratom for purity and to ensure it’s safe to ingest... I’ve been using them for years, theres no way I’d use anyone else but SUK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I jumped in on that sale. Think I may be developing a hoarding problem.
031fcedd73e8936c632246d9ef4520ec.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nah ---- you are OK -I have about 10 kilos set aside - but that is a nice stash of great krat !!! OD

Bump for the SUK 26% New years sale. I've been using them for around four years now (MHK b4) and love their products and service. For people who love kratom but haven't tried SUK, take advantage of the sale. For people thinking about trying Kratom, get yourself a sample pack. You'll be glad you did.

https://straightupkratom.com/

Back