• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AA is gone...

CompoundLifts31

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Log is done too. I held up my part in getting blood work done. Just wanted to get that out there in the open so my intergrity isn't questioned.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Log is done too. I held up my part in getting blood work done. Just wanted to get that out there in the open so my intergrity isn't questioned.

Wasnt there a sale or something happening to.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

No it wasn't anything like that.
I believe the rent here is higher than some expect. He's not exit scamming. Just taking his business elsewhere.
I have no affiliation with this source other than running a brief 4 week log.
He disappeared for 12 days, which I wasn't a fan of. Other than that, everything was smooth and bloods came back good on his cyp.

I believe the rent here is higher than some expect. He's not exit scamming. Just taking his business elsewhere.

it's actually on the low side in comparison to others, pretty dumb comment.

No it wasn't anything like that.
I have no affiliation with this source other than running a brief 4 week log.
He disappeared for 12 days, which I wasn't a fan of. Other than that, everything was smooth and bloods came back good on his cyp.

I think pro muscle is like six or seven hundred dollars more expensive a month. And they don't even have a Pit WTF lol

I think pro muscle is like six or seven hundred dollars more expensive a month. And they don't even have a Pit WTF lol

And we offer a package deal of both IMF and this board, also discounts up to 25% (if 1 year is paid upfront) all for one low price.

Not to mention this board is not saturated with annoying banners everywhere.

it's actually on the low side in comparison to others, pretty dumb comment.
Im just going off what I was told.
Not trying to start any shit @Arnold
I'm just covering my ass as an active, contibuting member. I'm trying to give back to the community that has given me so much and just let it be known that I did my part.
I believe the successful sources here get more than what they pay for. That's my personal opinion, however.
So let's just leave that at that...

the juvenile drama in this place has to be a marketing plan created to drive more traffic, right. Or your all a bunch of overgrown teenage girls, which one.

Get Shredded!
Lolz ...

the juvenile drama in this place has to be a marketing plan created to drive more traffic, right. Or your all a bunch of overgrown teenage girls, which one.
Im in favor of the overgrown teenage girl option

that is why the little piss ant jerseydevil was banned, but I see he just can't seem to stay away. :funny:

one of my co-workers has 4 corvettes, I'm gonna tell him he could afford more if he starts a steroid forum

OMG you are so funny! :funny:

Or your all a bunch of overgrown teenage girls, which one.

I heard jerseydevil has a fetish for young teenage girls, does that count? :fuckdog;

Lol this whole time I thought that you made that gimmick account. That's why I responded how I did

Nah I have better things to do with my time, the little shit stain known as jerseydevil apparently has a lot of time in between looking at little girls online.

Nah I have better things to do with my time, the little shit stain known as jerseydevil apparently has a lot of time in between looking at little girls online.
What is all this about?

There's more action in the pit than all other forums combined lol

Back