• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone up for a meet ?

Get Shredded!
Your chances of being shot by a white mentally deranged guy are not any higher than being shot back in your home country.

Your chances of being shot by a white mentally deranged guy are not any higher than being shot back in your home country.

what malf meant to say is... being a white Christian will get you killed in Pakistan much faster than being a brown Muslim in the US. Just because the liberals In This country accuse every white man of being racist and want every white Christian to pay for the crimes of his father doesn’t mean anything. You mentioned hate crimes? I promise you the majority of these shootings are from mentally ill young adults who can’t handle life anymore.

You got nothing to worry about bro. Just don’t try to fly the plane here....

LOL! No, I just meant the homicide rates between the US and Pakistan are comparable.

Just a general question.
If I were to avoid getting shot by a white "mentally" deranged guy. Which places should i avoid going.
There was a shooting Las vegas and in orlando. Two places i planned on going to.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

The only way you will got shot here is by a farmer catching you fucking with his GOATS. Just fucking with ya, have a blast in the states.

Raj don't go to Jersey, 17yr old girl just had her leg taken off by a shark.

Actually my home country is quite safer :( statistically less crime rate plus I can carry my 9mm there to defend myself.

Raj don't go to Jersey, 17yr old girl just had her leg taken off by a shark.
I don't like the jersey beaches anyway. Cheap shopping there though. Tax rate is lowest there.

I don't like the jersey beaches anyway. Cheap shopping there though. Tax rate is lowest there.

Delaware has no tax, jersey has one of the highest taxes.

Delaware has no tax, jersey has one of the highest taxes.
Hmm Is it worth going there ? I see its nearby jersey

Last edited:
Back