• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone up for a meet ?

Rajput

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I will be visiting states in July. If anyone wants to meet and workout together. Inbox me. I will keep your privacy. Will be staying in NYC, NJ, LA and probably Orlando.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sounds like a DEA raid!

Lolz.....but I don't think so, Raj is legit

Last edited by a moderator:
Raj is ASF Interpol. But his jurisdiction is half a world away and we have no extradition treaties between US ASF and UAE ASF. So all is good with meeting up with him and not having to worry about handcuffs unless you get him drunk and try some freaky shit. But something tells he isn’t into that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sorry brother don't live in any of those cities but I wish you luck. If you were visiting ** I'd meet up for sure

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Watch out Raj may give you a sneaky reacharound :roflmao:

What else would you expect from a member of a gay body building forum?

I would expect you to know that body building is one word fag. :coffee:

I would expect you to know that body building is one word fag. :coffee:
could it be true Charlie is defending custom and just sucker-punched Arnold right in the mouth? Arnold-FAIL
Now bow to the POOP Numero Uno

IML Gear Cream!
I'm guessing your going to Louisiana not Los Angeles, be sure to look at the flags overhead on Bourbon street, you'll end up in the gay section pretty quick. unless you like that sort of thing

I'm guessing your going to Louisiana not Los Angeles, be sure to look at the flags overhead on Bourbon street, you'll end up in the gay section pretty quick. unless you like that sort of thing
Got that shit right.

I worked there for a year. New Orleans is a complete shit hole. Bourbon Street is disgusting too. Smells like piss and puke and, if it rains much the streets fill up with the sewer.

Gross place. I'll never go back.

Got that shit right.

I worked there for a year. New Orleans is a complete shit hole. Bourbon Street is disgusting too. Smells like piss and puke and, if it rains much the streets fill up with the sewer.

. That is my opinion on the place, too.

GPS brought me out of the touristy areas - it was like visiting a third world country.

Where is louisiana anyway ?
Im going los angeles. Meeting a friend there. We might end up going vegas but i dont gamble.

could it be true Charlie is defending custom and just sucker-punched Arnold right in the mouth? Arnold-FAIL
Now bow to the POOP Numero Uno

I don't feed the Trolls. :sheep:

Im going los angeles. Meeting a friend there. We might end up going vegas but i dont gamble.

the good hookers are in Vegas and LA, hit up Arnold, I think he knows them all LMAO

I'm gonna hit you up next time I'm in Vegas so have those hookers on speed dial ;) lol

Get Shredded!
Got that shit right.

bourbon street is a street full of bars and strip clubs where it’s legal to walk around drinking alcohol. What do you expect it to smell like? I’ve lived in quite a few places, Seattle, San Diego, New York, Pensacola, id pick New Orleans hands down over any of those places

bourbon street is a street full of bars and strip clubs where it’s legal to walk around drinking alcohol. What do you expect it to smell like? I’ve lived in quite a few places, Seattle, San Diego, New York, Pensacola, id pick New Orleans hands down over any of those places

NewOrleans is in a class of its own kinda shithole...

It's been a minute since I've walked the white sand beaches of FL's gulf coast, I've only passed through Pensacola to FTWalton/Destin but it doesn't seem that bad. Why do you choose NO over Pensacola?

:roflmao: that's all the fuck you do, oh yea, and defend trumpski at all costs.. :loser:

You and your alias Otto brown are the only two trolls here.

NewOrleans is in a class of its own kinda shithole...

It's been a minute since I've walked the white sand beaches of FL's gulf coast, I've only passed through Pensacola to FTWalton/Destin but it doesn't seem that bad. Why do you choose NO over Pensacola?
Florida beaches are amazing and imo the best beaches in the states hands down however Pensacola itself is a fucking shit hole nothing there at all other than the beach and even going to the beach it’s really nice however the navy has a training command in Pensacola so half of the beach is filled with 18-21yo drunk sailors who think they are invincible and don’t know how to act since it’s their first time living on their own away from home. Downtown Pensacola is about 2-3 streets without much of anything to do. The food sucks and poverty is everywhere

Florida beaches are amazing and imo the best beaches in the states hands down however Pensacola itself is a fucking shit hole nothing there at all other than the beach and even going to the beach it’s really nice however the navy has a training command in Pensacola so half of the beach is filled with 18-21yo drunk sailors who think they are invincible and don’t know how to act since it’s their first time living on their own away from home. Downtown Pensacola is about 2-3 streets without much of anything to do. The food sucks and poverty is everywhere

Not only the most beautiful beaches in the US, but English is still the first language on the gulf side of Florida unlike Miami’s crime ridden beaches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stay at the golden nugget its right on fremont street in vegas

:thinking: Sorry J...Gotta disagree.... Florida is pretty but Hawaii is a state :) lived right down the road from this one...HEAVEN :)
drunk marines at this one sometimes, but hey, boys getting shot at need their down time ;)

Attachments

• 56488-Kailua-Beach.jpg
    56488-Kailua-Beach.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 29
stay at the golden nugget its right on fremont street in vegas
I stayed in luxor last time. It was nice. I did see golden nugget. Its on the strip, right ?

Back