• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

☎️☎️☎️☎️ Auction ☎️☎️☎️☎️

$125 I’m off to bed. You boys should be as well.

That's what the games about homie. Welcome to the life! Be safe

Shouldn’t dominator be disqualified tho since he didn’t follow asf rules and introduced himself first lol all jokes aside tho get to 10 messages so you can send and receive PMs

nice.... damn stink ya almost had it...that hgh gonna have to wait....

- - - Updated - - -

noice

Shouldn’t dominator be disqualified tho since he didn’t follow asf rules and introduced himself first lol all jokes aside tho get to 10 messages so you can send and receive PMs

Was I supposed to do that? Lol. I've been lurking for awhile and am finally ready to jump in.

:paddle:whelp. if u wanna be in the game were gonna have to break ya in jk. once again welcome. and fuck u for snakin my hgh deal this week haha :wits::eek: whats brewin for that cycle of urs
Was I supposed to do that? Lol. I've been lurking for awhile and am finally ready to jump in.

I had forgotten the 10 post rule. Dominator, please get to that so you can receive the code when I send it. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

noice

:paddle:whelp. if u wanna be in the game were gonna have to break ya in jk. once again welcome. and fuck u for snakin my hgh deal this week haha :wits::eek: whats brewin for that cycle of urs

Test e 500mg + hcg + pct supplies. Might throw in an oral at the end if I'm feeling good. :)

Get Shredded!
Didn't know about the 10 post rule! This is post number 10. Thank you!

Awesome. I'm waiting on code from customer service and will pass it to you as soon as I have it.

Back