• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Traveling with gear.

JUICY J

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have an unexpected trip coming up mid cycle. Anyone have any advice on boarding a plane with gear. My thoughts are to leave it in my checked bag. mixed in with toiletries.

any thoughts or ideas would be much appreciated.

Some have had success doing that, but I think it foolish to send the gear through a process in which you know it will be searched by bored federal law enforcement looking for something to do. What if what they want to do is you?

wrapped inside another bottle... and dont take in carry on..

Some have had success doing that, but I think it foolish to send the gear through a process in which you know it will be searched by bored federal law enforcement looking for something to do. What if what they want to do is you?
tsa is not looking for small amounts of personal use drugs they are looking for drug traffickers and bombs. I’ve flown 15+ times with gear in my checked bags as long as you don’t put it in your carryons your fine

- - - Updated - - -

wrapped inside another bottle... and dont take in carry on..
that would only raise suspicions when seen through an x Ray

I always simply put whatever vials I need inside of my shaving kit and take a few more syringes than I’ll need and also place thoes inside of my shaving kit

i used to put it in sun tan lotion bottle all the time..lol...otherwise just toss it in suitcase...

tsa is not looking for small amounts of personal use drugs they are looking for drug traffickers and bombs. I’ve flown 15+ times with gear in my checked bags as long as you don’t put it in your carryons your fine

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

That was my general thinking too.

Back