• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Can I get lean/tan and swole for summertime ??

IML Gear Cream!
Kill it today HFO..

I CHALLENGE YOU TODAY TO CLOSE OUT THE WEEK WITH A KILLER SESSION ON TOP OF A BEAUTIFUL LUNCH SPREAD!

I accept and raise you to do the same ;)

I can guarantee you this... I show up! I will give 100% with focus! No limits.

week TPP
150 -> 99 Test
-
150 -> 99 Test
-
150 -> 99 Test
-
150 -> 99 Test

Week -> 396 Test

week ISO
100 -> 72
-
100 -> 72
-
100 -> 72
-
100 -> 72

+150 (somewhere) -> 108

Week -> 396 Test

So, no difference in Total test per week

morning :)

Perfect! Thanks for the insight Phill

You ever try these bro? I've tried adding whey to pancakes but cannot seem to perfect the recipe as they always end up dry and bland. These are whole grain and have 14g of whole protein from different sources (whey, milk, egg, etc) and they taste phenomenal.

fjgcyb.jpg

68c5b55cd666f6db8ac2a0003139f1a5.jpg
Just made some Kodiak Waffles yesterday. Really enjoyed them

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max

Your a great catch man! Lol the little lady needs to take you off the market before you get snatched up onASF lol

Salmon- Lemin scent basmati- not sure why it’s lemon scented, and just lemon basmati? But its delicious and that meal literally cost me $6 bucks!
1b79f940909e7a3a148cf76cfaeb89cd.jpg

Good Thursday morning! Does anyone else feel we are flying through this week?

It's been 6 days since I've checked in, it's nothing new, whenever I start a new project this is where I have to make time trade-off, REAL LIFE>forum time.

I have not missed any session, as a matter of fact, I am in lock step with crushing my goals!!

I'm leaner, denser and tanner haha

Dosages as of this week

HGH stays the same at 1vial of 10mg every 3 days.

anabolics:
100mg ISO
75mg TPP
1250 NPP
Injections are Mon/Wed/FRI totaling 525 test and 375 npp= 900mgs combined a week. This is a strong favorite blend of hormones, seriously if you have the money to run 2 tests at once? DO it. Especially you guys that like ISO alone, you will love this combination, your test levels stay high, you're literally living at peak levels all the time. Of course most everyone loves npp so this is a winner in my book.

Yesterdays macro count below is CAL/CARB/FAT/PROTEIN. I eat what my body is telling me to, the totals are very telling, listen to your body it is talking to you.

Max

Nice bro! Which flavor did you go with? I like em all honestly. The dark chocolate is sinful it's like eating cake for breakfast.

Nice bro! Which flavor did you go with? I like em all honestly. The dark chocolate is sinful it's like eating cake for breakfast.

Whole grain I think. I added the fruit. Dark chocolate sounds bomb as fuck! Gotta try them.

Max

Soo, It's been about 3 weeks, I was released last Friday from my ortho surgeon (former MLB ortho, now in private practice) so I tapped into my powder keg of potential this week. I started Monday, Ive trained every day this week using HS machines, DB's and any cables that do not require using your feet for anything. Let me explain, I incorporated a core stabilizing method that I learned years ago, keeping one foot elevated and therefore consciously keeping a slight tension on your core while running through the ROM for whatever exercise your doing

I kept a pretty hight intensity considering the fact I was erring on the side of caution as to NOT reinjure my ankle. My training philosophy was hit hard and fast with an increased amount of stretching the primary in between sets, so I did just that. I kept the sessions short and intense, I accomplished what I set out to do, muscles pumped and activated, so I mark this week as a total success. I know the week isn't over technically, but tomorrow is Friday Gun Day, blasting arms is just FUN and easypeasy so idk if that really counts as a gym day, does it??

Side note: As each training session progressed, primary muscle exhaustion was increasing, this has a very immediate effect on connecting tissue and supporting muscles and my advice would be, as soon as you reach that point, race over, hit the brakes, turn the key off and come back tomorrow. The old saying goes something like this...
"she was running like a bat out of hell and then BOOM, there was white smoke everywhere" lol

my point is, If you're injured, this is especially beneficial to know before going into each session, that is if you want to go back and lift tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Today was an arm blast.
Fat gripz seated DB curls
lying skull crushers DB
2 warm-up set and 6 working sets each~ heavy and intense lower volume 8-10 reps, some sets I stuck at 6

Get Shredded!
An almost perfect “A game” breakfast
Filet
Fruit
Avocado
Almonds

Missing the protein pancakes

61ecdc08e4da1af3a36a1cc7967119eb.jpg

An almost perfect “A game” breakfast
Filet
Fruit
Avocado
Almonds

Missing the protein pancakes

61ecdc08e4da1af3a36a1cc7967119eb.jpg

Perfect Meal!!

Max

New week, new *ankle limits* and new goals. I'm going to try, stationary bike, leg ext, adduction, abduction and leg curls this week. I'm going to continue with last weeks RT routine.

Last edited:
I had a good chest and light shoulder session, it went like this...

Lateral raises to warm-up ... a couple of sets high reps with some static resistance
seated smith overhead presses 6x12-16
incline smith chest presses 3x12
incline DB's presses 5x12-15
DB flies 3 x10
cable flies 2 sets 3x15

I wanted to do flat DB presses after inclines, but my ankle was feeling pressure, so I finished with 2 sets cables and called it a day.

Last edited:
Morning solid meal #2
.5 on Turkey
Fruit
Almonds
Avocado

Tapatalk won’t let me post photos ! Wtf

Back