• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mk677

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So these compounds are often referred to as SARM's but they aren't. I guess it's just easy to lump them in with the "gray area" items out there but, whatever.

Mk677 AKA Ibutamoren -

While referred to as a SARM MK is actually a GH Secretagogue and Gherlin Agonist.

Gherlin is the "hunger hormone". This is the hormone that gets stimulated with such things as GHRP6 and to a lesser extent GHRP2. Mk677 has one of the biggest impacts on this hormone compared to anything else that's commonly used.

Mk677 also signals the pituitary to release growth hormone which results in increases of IGF after steady intake. These increases are sometimes dramatic with IGF scores in the 400+ range depending on the individual, dose and length of time on. Typical results are an increase of 150-250 in your IGF.

While it's very proficient at increasing IGF, users typically dont experience the fat loss effects as with GH. This could be due to water retention that is a common side effect though and not overall effectiveness.

Mk677 can also positively or negatively impact sleep. It's about 50/50 with users on if they get "sleep hangover" in the morning or extreme lethargy after dosing. While reports on sleep do reflect improved deeper sleep, these two sides are common as well.

Fullness is very common with MK use. Most users report better pumps in the gym and throughout the day. Muscle gain is also possible but, just like with gh, it takes time. Mk really shines by reducing recovery time, better sleep and better pumps(if you're feeding those pumps), which in itself will lead to more growth.

One concern is blood sugar levels. There have been numerous reports of extremely high blood glucose levels after extended cycles of Mk that DO NOT regulate themselves very quickly. This seems to be user dependent and could be partly related to nutrition changes while using the drug but, it's still something to monitor regularly.

Dosing is where its tricky.

Typical doses run from 10-25mg ed for 6+weeks.

Due to the sleep and lethargy sides, a lot of users discontinue use pretty early on with Mk677 when using 25mg. The hunger can be unbearable and add the lethargic effects, you may eat yourself into a coma lol.

These sides seem to be more manageable at 10mg instead of the 20-25mg dosing that is most commonly advised.

Avoiding sides can be done but not completely. If hunger becomes an issue night time dosing before bed at dinner does seem to help since you're sleeping during the first couple hours where hunger is the most pronounced. If the daytime groggy feeling is an issue this will help as well. Users who have sleep hangover can try morning dosing but, except some lethargy during the day.

While studies show Mk677 to support elevated IGF for extended periods of time, user blood results show other wise. Typically IGF increases for around 3 weeks then seems to level out and go down. This is probably due to the pituitary gland regulating itself. If the dose is increased at week 3, a slight increase will occur but only for a short period of time then it's back to going down.

These results have lead to 2 week on 2 week off protocols but, I don't really see the effectiveness there since IGF being elevated for an extended time and not "yo-yoing" is ideal.

Mk677 is perfect for bulking and especially for those who have a harder time getting in enough calories due to lack of hunger.

It is also a great option to use when taking breaks from exogenous GH as I have done this myself with good results.

So these compounds are often referred to as SARM's but they aren't. I guess it's just easy to lump them in with the "gray area" items out there but, whatever.

Mk677 AKA Ibutamoren -

While referred to as a SARM MK is actually a GH Secretagogue and Gherlin Agonist.

Gherlin is the "hunger hormone". This is the hormone that gets stimulated with such things as GHRP6 and to a lesser extent GHRP2. Mk677 has one of the biggest impacts on this hormone compared to anything else that's commonly used.

Mk677 also signals the pituitary to release growth hormone which results in increases of IGF after steady intake. These increases are sometimes dramatic with IGF scores in the 400+ range depending on the individual, dose and length of time on. Typical results are an increase of 150-250 in your IGF.

While it's very proficient at increasing IGF, users typically dont experience the fat loss effects as with GH. This could be due to water retention that is a common side effect though and not overall effectiveness.

Mk677 can also positively or negatively impact sleep. It's about 50/50 with users on if they get "sleep hangover" in the morning or extreme lethargy after dosing. While reports on sleep do reflect improved deeper sleep, these two sides are common as well.

Fullness is very common with MK use. Most users report better pumps in the gym and throughout the day. Muscle gain is also possible but, just like with gh, it takes time. Mk really shines by reducing recovery time, better sleep and better pumps(if you're feeding those pumps), which in itself will lead to more growth.

One concern is blood sugar levels. There have been numerous reports of extremely high blood glucose levels after extended cycles of Mk that DO NOT regulate themselves very quickly. This seems to be user dependent and could be partly related to nutrition changes while using the drug but, it's still something to monitor regularly.

Dosing is where its tricky.

Typical doses run from 10-25mg ed for 6+weeks.

Due to the sleep and lethargy sides, a lot of users discontinue use pretty early on with Mk677 when using 25mg. The hunger can be unbearable and add the lethargic effects, you may eat yourself into a coma lol.

These sides seem to be more manageable at 10mg instead of the 20-25mg dosing that is most commonly advised.

Avoiding sides can be done but not completely. If hunger becomes an issue night time dosing before bed at dinner does seem to help since you're sleeping during the first couple hours where hunger is the most pronounced. If the daytime groggy feeling is an issue this will help as well. Users who have sleep hangover can try morning dosing but, except some lethargy during the day.

While studies show Mk677 to support elevated IGF for extended periods of time, user blood results show other wise. Typically IGF increases for around 3 weeks then seems to level out and go down. This is probably due to the pituitary gland regulating itself. If the dose is increased at week 3, a slight increase will occur but only for a short period of time then it's back to going down.

These results have lead to 2 week on 2 week off protocols but, I don't really see the effectiveness there since IGF being elevated for an extended time and not "yo-yoing" is ideal.

Mk677 is perfect for bulking and especially for those who have a harder time getting in enough calories due to lack of hunger.

It is also a great option to use when taking breaks from exogenous GH as I have done this myself with good results.

Mk677 -25mg daily definitely works for size!
Takes some time to adjust to the sides.

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's it? One reply? Lol

Thought this was hot topic stuff

It is, I get pm’s all the time asking about it. Weird! I guess people died this weekend.

Max

Correct, MK-677 is a secretagogue, not a SARM.

677 is proven again ad again to be legit. I have seen many labs to back this up.

However, MK-677 dramatically increases appetite. Make sure you plan for this.

SO.. basically the sides are hunger, possible lethargy, and potential BS issues? Any thoughts about why people get lethargic? not including food comas haha

SO.. basically the sides are hunger, possible lethargy, and potential BS issues? Any thoughts about why people get lethargic? not including food comas haha

No lethargy compared to GH. The hunger is serious. For a younger guy looking to bulk it is a good choice

The pituitary activity relating to an increase in growth hormone release would be my first though and that seems to be the concensus.

I guess in my mind, with the pituitary increasing gh release, that would almost mimic being younger when you had more gh floating around. I know I slept a lot as a baby and teen

No lethargy compared to GH. The hunger is serious. For a younger guy looking to bulk it is a good choice
I would say the short term lethargic feelings, within the first few hours, were WAY worse for myself colompared to gh.

With gh in a little lazy all day but not debilitating. Within hours of taking Mk677 I wanted nothing more then to sleep the rest of the day.

IML Gear Cream!
I can't compare to gh, but the mk gave me bad lethargy most of the day. Even dosing before bed. So I dont take it much anymore. I do still have some and use it to increase my appetite when needed from time to time.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Morning injects of GH can make me sleepy so I take it after I workout once I get home, MK seems like a great sleep and bulk tool for those rainy re-feed weekends.

Morning injects of GH can make me sleepy so I take it after I workout once I get home, MK seems like a great sleep and bulk tool for those rainy re-feed weekends.

Yessir yessir.

I had to lower my hgh dose way down after I fell asleep and ran off the road into the grass. Thank god there was no trees or I might not be here now. I can’t stay awake while driving and I do a good amount of driving on some days for work. I tried morning Injections, evening, and post workout but nothing helps.

For the side effects, because MK677 up the BP a lot (for some user) i started with 10 or max 12.5mg.

The first week the BP up, the hungry feeling are present but left after some day (around 1-2 weeks max) , the water retention are elevated, so try to limited the salt, the pump and vascularity are great, the sleeping are better too.

So, if you have the possibility start with low dose 8-12.5mg and up to 25mg, if you have heart disease or take some antdepressant be careful.

I had to lower my hgh dose way down after I fell asleep and ran off the road into the grass. Thank god there was no trees or I might not be here now. I can’t stay awake while driving and I do a good amount of driving on some days for work. I tried morning Injections, evening, and post workout but nothing helps.
Try Huperzine-A @ 50mcg and up to 100mcg that's maybe help you at the morning.

Mk677 -25mg daily definitely works for size!
Takes some time to adjust to the sides.

Max

Uhmmm yeah, I guess I NEVER adjusted to the sides since part of my right palm and right thumb still have pain from using MK-677 even though it's been 18 months since I stopped taking it. I'll pass

Uhmmm yeah, I guess I NEVER adjusted to the sides since part of my right palm and right thumb still have pain from using MK-677 even though it's been 18 months since I stopped taking it. I'll pass
Jeeeez

Back