• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

**pg-14** gnarly!!

MassiveFish

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got this taken out of my chest after hitting a nerve in my chest with some high dosed gear which the pip was still sitting. Went to urgent care a few weeks got antibiotics ok progress then some physical signs warranted and ER visit. There's a lot of variables here look like an allergic reaction gone wrong as it didn't show signs of infection anti biotics didn't do too much but eventually turned into one ( left pec and discomfort for 2 months), the tits are ok guys just a small scar. Just be careful. Here's was my developing cystic nodule
8f5b732e1871efc06260e1bef7f1e06b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yikes man! What gear were you pinning ?

Glad you got it taken care of. Why did you choose to pin high dosed stuff in your chest? And what was the amount and concentration of the gear?

Glad you got it taken care of. Why did you choose to pin high dosed stuff in your chest? And what was the amount and concentration of the gear?

600mg per cc didn't have any problems in the right pec a lot of my pec shots go better then the rest of my body parts. This was a combined of being allergic to the carrier oil and the inflammation sitting in my chest for so long it events turned into some bad tissue then an infection.

Reputable lab, mistakes happen any to many factors so I'll just leave there name out of it

Now that's a good man to own up to it.. I think we can all agree that the dosage is a bit ridiculous, but you owned up to it knowing how much it was and where you were putting it.. people are too quick to point the finger.. so many factors!

Reputable lab, mistakes happen any to many factors so I'll just leave there name out of it

I meant gear/concentration of hormone-solvents, not brand. Wasn’t trying to call anyone out or anything...

Wow man makes me wonder about pinning chest or biceps with all the room for error. I’ve definitely hit nerves while pinning both that feeling is not pleasant at all and definitely freaks me out a bit everytime. I was also pinning high mg (600mg blend) in my chest for a little while cut with one ml of “ regular “ dosed gear and that didn’t last long for me at all. The blend absorbed fine everywhere else I pinned it but it seemed to knot up in my chest every time and didn’t hurt but definitely didn’t feel pleasant, more aggravating than anything else. This leads me to believe even for advanced users pinning areas like the pecs, biceps, or latts, is probably not the best idea.

Could you explain a little more? You hit a nerve, which caused some kind of problem that was not an infection? They removed a fatty tissue looking cyst? What is the black covering on the right hand side of it? Was this injection in the upper, inside pectoral muscle or elsewhere?

You mentioned a lab and said, "mistakes happen." What was the mistake by the lab?

I think the black ‘covering’ is called skin bro .. lol

Yipes, nasty! Your skin turned black?
I’m pretty sure dude was born that way... and I’m pretty sure you’re just fucking with me at this point.

I’m pretty sure dude was born that way... and I’m pretty sure you’re just fucking with me at this point.

Lmao it's from marker they section it off and drew around in it so they would know how to cut it .

Could you explain a little more? You hit a nerve, which caused some kind of problem that was not an infection? They removed a fatty tissue looking cyst? What is the black covering on the right hand side of it? Was this injection in the upper, inside pectoral muscle or elsewhere?

You mentioned a lab and said, "mistakes happen." What was the mistake by the lab?

Mistakes happen as it could be my fault, could be there fault, or the could be the combination of the two. There's no exact finger to point @.

And inside the pec if you want the timeline it started as Allergic reaction>PIP>Nodule due to inflammation> then it's final form of a cystic nodule. Still following up with Doctors for more clarity this week.

And inside the pec if you want the timeline it started as Allergic reaction>PIP>Nodule due to inflammation> then it's final form of a cystic nodule. Still following up with Doctors for more clarity this week.

Thanks, that helps me understand a little better what happened.

it always awkward.. I just use the battered woman cliche...”fell down the stairs doc, must landed on a nail.” ;)
That made me lol .

I'm married to a latina. I could use the battered husband excuse with a straight face.

Gave blood last week and when I rolled up my sleeve, noticed a few nasty scratches. A couple days before I spanked my wife in the kitchen....

She wasn't in the mood to be spanked.

Wow man makes me wonder about pinning chest or biceps with all the room for error. I’ve definitely hit nerves while pinning both that feeling is not pleasant at all and definitely freaks me out a bit everytime. I was also pinning high mg (600mg blend) in my chest for a little while cut with one ml of “ regular “ dosed gear and that didn’t last long for me at all. The blend absorbed fine everywhere else I pinned it but it seemed to knot up in my chest every time and didn’t hurt but definitely didn’t feel pleasant, more aggravating than anything else. This leads me to believe even for advanced users pinning areas like the pecs, biceps, or latts, is probably not the best idea.
For me personally, the high mg oils take longer to absorb. My bro-thinking leads me to believe that the longer it's there, the more issues can arise.

It's a give and take between volume/injection frequency on regular doses and pip/issues on high dose gear.

I feel it's best to use high dosed oils on areas with good circulation.

Back