• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

lolllll Otto brown is Charley’s gimmick

Charley's out and TMART is my new head of Sanitation!
Congrats TMART

I’m honored, I’d like to thank everyone that’s helped me on this journey. DildozRus for always giving me the best freebies. MM is my agent/spokesman so please direct all questions to him

I’m honored, I’d like to thank everyone that’s helped me on this journey. DildozRus for always giving me the best freebies. MM is my agent/spokesman so please direct all questions to him

Don't let me down brother

I just checked it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190520-213448_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20190520-213448_Photos.jpg
    779.6 KB · Views: 44
I just checked it.
The fact that this guy continues to deny it shows his mental capacity is lacking. I'm not going to make fun of him anymore. Rather, I am going to encourage him to follow his dreams.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

We want TheCaptn back...hope he's alive and well.

this is just plain silly.

The fact that this guy continues to deny it shows his mental capacity is lacking. I'm not going to make fun of him anymore.

Agreed, it's like we are all making fun of the little retarded boy. Oh wait we are.

you are such a meanie , and sooooo trumpian ,, :roflmao:

Your such a dolt.

You call us “trumpian” as if it’s a negative word.

When you and morning joe are the only ones to think that...

I am proud to support mine and YOUR president.

Going down in the books as one of the most famous and great presidents of this nation.

I am a Trumpian. And you’re a worthless wigger communist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go try to workout charley, do something productive

Agreed, it's like we are all making fun of the little retarded boy. Oh wait we are.

I think you should use the words "special needs boy"
Not retard it's not politically correct lol

Sofa king we-Todd-it

Back