• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

So it's been 8 years...

Big_Country

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hopefully nobody gets pissed off at me for asking this because I feel like I've forgotten everything over the last 8 years or so.

Without getting into every little detail, if I had a bottle of Test Cyp 400, what is the recommendation for each pin? Is boosting unnecessary with C?

I have done this before but never with cyp. It was E, never C.

I might have 400 mg of test c and some ana and win but might wanna run the ana by herself for the first 4 weeks. I don't frickn know lol.

I would really appreciate some guidance.

Thanks!

You can treat the cyp just as you did the E that you used in the past. Are you looking to run a cycle or a trt regimine?

So much info in this forum. Take a second to search around, every questions you have, you can find an answer to here.

Good luck.

If I only had 1 bottle of test cyp 400 and some winni I’d run the test at 200mgs twice weekly and winni for the last 4 weeks

I've never run anything past 3 months except SDMZ when it was 2.0 and I had the worse water build up ever.
My plan this time is to maintain the test and cycle off of the ana and winny.

I'm open to suggestion!

You have "a bottle" of test c? So at best, you'd have a 10 wk cycle at 400mg per week? *IF* that is your plan, I'd split the pins twice a week. Have you got PCT, AI?

You have "a bottle" of test c? So at best, you'd have a 10 wk cycle at 400mg per week? *IF* that is your plan, I'd split the pins twice a week. Have you got PCT, AI?

Correct. However, I'm buying more test. I'm wondering if running 200mg 3x a week is sufficient.

I'm have some win I want to run in at some point as well as anavar.

Thanks

500-600 EW is a good cycle, if you haven't ran anything in awhile. Two pins a week is sufficient, unless you're trying to avoid pip from the higher concentrated gear.

And I haven't run anything in about 8 yrs. I'm gonna ease my way back into it slow. Anything wrong with continuing the use of test when cycling off winny and anavar?

Have you heard the song In a Big Country by the band Big Country? It's on the album called Big Country.

Back