• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monster T3

cleggtwopointoh

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys. Is Monster's T3 legit? Anyone have experience with it?

Honestly Im legit hypothyroid, but dont have health insurance right now. I have about 40 levothyroxine tabs and 40 cytomel (T3) tabs left. I wanted to get ahead of the game and make sure I had more.

If I had a prescription here, I would just buy it sans health insurance, but I moved back from Germany about 4 months ago (had great healthcare there and stocked up on thyroid meds)

I also run cycles as well and have been purchasing from other sponsors but they dont have T3, so Id like to consolidate to one sponsor (Monster).

Thanks.

It definitely is. I have several packs at my house right now and I’ve goven a few out to friends who’ve loved it

Thanks heavy. That's enough to place an order for me. It'll be a real test because I'll be using it as my straight up medication first and foremost rather than for cycling/fat loss, haha. Ill keep everyone posted.

Back