• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Arnold Schwarzenegger gets attacked in South Africa

dude ruined an event for kids, what an asshole

What an asshole were was his body guards should hv beat the piss out of him

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

WTF was his security, He could have suffered serious injury? Fucked up shit, I would have beat that sand nigger to a pulp myself.

He had 2 bodyguards with him. Both were standing to his right and facing the crowed. One jumped on the guy immediately, which you can see in the video. Arnold is lucky he didn’t suffer any injuries to his back or neck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The attacker seemed to be trained in the Captain James T. Kirk super flying jump kick. Thought it was funny that he kicked A.S. then cried for help as if he was the victim.

He had 2 bodyguards with him. Both were standing to his right and facing the crowed. One jumped on the guy immediately, which you can see in the video. Arnold is lucky he didn’t suffer any injuries to his back or neck.

Yeah great bodyguards, and where was all of the security that should have been at this event with someone as famous as Arnold sitting there. Unbelievably pathetic.

That should not have been able to happen. He can afford better security than this.

Yeah great bodyguards, and where was all of the security that should have been at this event with someone as famous as Arnold sitting there. Unbelievably pathetic.

Couldn’t agree more. Looks like he needs to invest in better security. I get that they were paying attention to the crowed in front of him, but there was quite a few people behind him. One of them should’ve been watching the people behind him. I’d be more pissed at my security than the guy who kicked me.

IML Gear Cream!
I just watched the video from another angle and about died laughing. This fucking guy got a running start and did a flying kick to Arnold’s back and Arnold barely fucking moved . I’ll see if I can post it lol

Holy shit... A running start. Then to jump kick all ur weight in someone's back..I'd be a bitch about that. Fuck I got work on Monday. Ancient Arnold gets up like it ain't no Thang. Whoot Whoot!

And those security guards probly don't have clearance to tell him to get to da choppa if shit gets tight. It's my understanding he's the only one who can legit say that.

I just watched the video from another angle and about died laughing. This fucking guy got a running start and did a flying kick to Arnold’s back and Arnold barely fucking moved . I’ll see if I can post it lol

Then the nigger got dragged by his head. Thats evolution working

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

What a weak ass kick. Not to mention it’s in his back and Arnold is old as fuck.

Arnold walking out like not a single fuck given.

Edit: lmao at that second video. I didn’t realize he barely even flinched and the guy just looked like a submissive idiot.

White farmers are being killed in S Africa. Seeing this kick, I understand why they use weapons.

:coffee:

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
We have a company that is strictly designated to protect farmers that are white there.

Get Shredded!
It's complete chaos in SA. I can't stress it enough when I say don't go there

I wouldn't go there to save my dog.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Well...I would. My dog is my buddy
040bb127db16059de86a6cdf4ddd7ddc.jpg

The only living thing I can say I actually say I love.
d99a0bd48fdac66f7ac9f2f7cc3b2039.jpg

His security fucked up royally and why I’m the hell didn’t they get him out after it happened. Why on earth would Arnold want to travel to a shithole like that in the first place especially with unarmed security.

Back