Thoughts about Shelf Life and Old Bottles Of Juice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Thoughts about Shelf Life and Old Bottles Of Juice

I have gone over this issue a bunch of times and I think I just need opinions. So heres the deal man, I have 9 bottle of Sciroxx Primo. I got them 2012 I believe, during this time they sat in my safe then my basement in a box after I moved. So temp wise and storage it is good, a little dusty but good. Well I figured to not waste the mg per ml any further I was going to run them in the near future. The problem I continue to go back and forth on is whether just use it or re-filter then use it. I know the bottles sterility should be fine even after all this time because of how I kept them stored. The cautious side of me says re-filter them. If I re-filter I may do more damage then good if everything doesn't go perfect. I guess I could have a sample sent out to test, but I am so far out of the loop (been gone 7 years) that I don't have a good spot that does testing anymore. I maybe thinking too much into this so, what do you guys think????? On the same note, shame what Happened to Karl/Elad From Sci. He was always a straight up dude with me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    870 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DrS View Post
    I have gone over this issue a bunch of times and I think I just need opinions. So heres the deal man, I have 9 bottle of Sciroxx Primo. I got them 2012 I believe, during this time they sat in my safe then my basement in a box after I moved. So temp wise and storage it is good, a little dusty but good. Well I figured to not waste the mg per ml any further I was going to run them in the near future. The problem I continue to go back and forth on is whether just use it or re-filter then use it. I know the bottles sterility should be fine even after all this time because of how I kept them stored. The cautious side of me says re-filter them. If I re-filter I may do more damage then good if everything doesn't go perfect. I guess I could have a sample sent out to test, but I am so far out of the loop (been gone 7 years) that I don't have a good spot that does testing anymore. I maybe thinking too much into this so, what do you guys think????? On the same note, shame what Happened to Karl/Elad From Sci. He was always a straight up dude with me.
    if the vials are still sealed and were sterilized to begin with they are fine. The expiration date doesn’t mean anything either almost all medicines including aas orals and oils will be just as good 10+ years after expiration date. The only problem I have with buying gear that is past expiration is you have no clue on knowing if it was stored properly or not

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    if the vials are still sealed and were sterilized to begin with they are fine. The expiration date doesn’t mean anything either almost all medicines including aas orals and oils will be just as good 10+ years after expiration date. The only problem I have with buying gear that is past expiration is you have no clue on knowing if it was stored properly or not
    Ya, not sure why Im harping on it so much. Obviously the mgs per ml will be off, but idk.... Thanks for the feedback bro.